Drops database changed ?

filipenogueras
filipenogueras Posts: 134 Arc User
edited December 2014 in General Discussion
I noticed that drops are not the same as before. . .
For example: Mobs that were used to drop glue, now drop fur/leather
Qingzi (BH29 Boss) now drops only ornaments, is that right ?
Dq itens worth 1 coin ok, but what about the nerf on equips value ?

Are all those things intentional ? I'm lost lol b:surrender
Post edited by filipenogueras on

Comments

• zenmonkeyzzz
    zenmonkeyzzz Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Noticed the same on my new Stormbringer char, but unfortunately too late. I spent 30 mins trying to farm the mobs around West Arch for Soft Fur and Element Dust to expand her bank slots. As you say these mobs now drop 'higher' level mats. Oddly it doesn't apply across the board though. The wolves I used to farm for Rough Fur near Ladywraith still drop Rough Fur. It won't be easy (or quick ?) for PW to change the database manually to reflect this or the nerf in NPC-able item prices.
  • rtmira
    rtmira Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    ...Qingzi (BH29 Boss) now drops only ornaments, is that right ?

No, killed Qingzi and he dropped rings, armor etc.
  • filipenogueras
    filipenogueras Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    rtmira wrote: »
    No, killed Qingzi and he dropped rings, armor etc.

U sure it was after maint ? I killed him 3 times got like 15 itens each time. And every item was either ring or neck b:surrender

And he never droped the chest piece. Just arms, boots, pants, rings, necks and weap . . .
  • rtmira
    rtmira Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    yes, was today only a few hours ago so after maintenance. 2nd run was about the same, armor and many hp/mp pots
  • athenenoctua
    athenenoctua Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Noticed the same on my new Stormbringer char, but unfortunately too late. I spent 30 mins trying to farm the mobs around West Arch for Soft Fur and Element Dust to expand her bank slots. As you say these mobs now drop 'higher' level mats. Oddly it doesn't apply across the board though. The wolves I used to farm for Rough Fur near Ladywraith still drop Rough Fur. It won't be easy (or quick ?) for PW to change the database manually to reflect this or the nerf in NPC-able item prices.

I saw some people dropping bank DQ stuff in the new starter area (Celestial Vale or w/e it's called), maybe the mobs there drop the mats now?