Lvl 95 stone culti gear

Options
sailormoon4ever
sailormoon4ever Posts: 15 Arc User
edited December 2014 in General Discussion
You get a book of time that gives you gear based on your cultivation achievement. My understanding is that you get one piece of equipment per cultivation so that after you've done all of them you'll end up with a complete lv80 set. Is this right?

If you use the lv95 stone on a toon that has already done some cultivation, does this mean you won't get the pieces for the cultivation you've already done? So you'll end up with an incomplete set?
Post edited by sailormoon4ever on

Comments

• Vyvyan - Dreamweaver
    Vyvyan - Dreamweaver Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    You get a book of time that gives you gear based on your cultivation achievement. My understanding is that you get one piece of equipment per cultivation so that after you've done all of them you'll end up with a complete lv80 set. Is this right?

If you use the lv95 stone on a toon that has already done some cultivation, does this mean you won't get the pieces for the cultivation you've already done? So you'll end up with an incomplete set?

You will get a entire level 80 set at level 95 if you have Aware of Coalescence.
  • wayneodog
    wayneodog Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    do u have to be Aware of Coalescence before u lvl up to 95 with the stone to get the entire level 80 set so if I am right do your cultivation first to Aware of Coalescence yes or no
    Wayneodog
  • FuzzyPants - Harshlands
    FuzzyPants - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    First off, no matter what cultie level you are at, when you get to coales you will have a full set of lvl 80 gear....its ok gear but not the best.

second, you will get a book, you cash in the quest at the mail box so long as the book is in the inventory.

third, say your cultie is up to coales, you will still get the gear, just instead of 1 item in the mailbox quest you will have like 7
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    It is transcedent not coalescence.
    After transedent book is useless.
    There are 6 pieces of gear.
    Chest
    Legging
    Footwear
    Arms
    Cloack
    Helmet.
    giphy.gif

• karaka4anka1
    karaka4anka1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I want to ask why I can't learn my skills? I'm lvl95 and I only can use one skill...
  • Mer_Lina - Sanctuary
    Mer_Lina - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I want to ask why I can't learn my skills? I'm lvl95 and I only can use one skill...

Have you done your Spiritual Cultivation quests? In order to learn additional skills you need to increase your cultivations. (Yellow/Gold quest line)
  • hugmachine
    hugmachine Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    you also need lots of coins to pay for skills..
  • wayneodog
    edited December 2014
    Options
    First off, no matter what cultie level you are at, when you get to coales you will have a full set of lvl 80 gear....its ok gear but not the best.

second, you will get a book, you cash in the quest at the mail box so long as the book is in the inventory.

third, say your cultie is up to coales, you will still get the gear, just instead of 1 item in the mailbox quest you will have like 7
    tyvm that's what I needed to know so level up. I am at culti harmony now at level 37
    Wayneodog
  • wayneodog
    edited December 2014
    Options
    so when I do the culti chain from harmony to transedent ill be ok hun
    Wayneodog