Stormbringer Skill: Moonblade

Aithusa - Dreamweaver
Aithusa - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Stormbringer
Due to the lack of class specific forums for the new ones, I am posting here.

The Moonblade skill description says the cooldown is reduced to 1 second while transformed. However even in the reaper form, this is not the case. The skill takes a while to be usable again.

Is this a bug or am I missing something?
Post edited by Aithusa - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Mahidevran - Archosaur
    Mahidevran - Archosaur Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    For example if this skill has 5 seconds cd, it will be reduced to 4 seconds.
  • Aithusa - Dreamweaver
    Aithusa - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    So it is actually "Reduces cooldown BY 1 second" and not "Reduces cooldown to 1 second".

If so, I guess it makes sense but then the skill desc is incorrect b:chuckle
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    "Moonblade"
    (SKILL-id) Moonblade (Level Y)

Range X meters
    Mana X
    Channel X seconds
    Cast X seconds
    Cooldown X seconds
    Weapon Scythe, Unarmed

Required Cultivation Aware of Harmony
    Conjures for magical moonblades to
    continuously attack your enemy, dealing
    base magic damage plus %% of weapon
    damage plus XXX as Metal and Water damage.
    Transforming reduces the cooldown "by" 1 second.

shows whoever did translations didn't understand english that well (since the translator was in china)
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • blakefowler1
    blakefowler1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Due to the lack of class specific forums for the new ones, I am posting here.

The Moonblade skill description says the cooldown is reduced to 1 second while transformed. However even in the reaper form, this is not the case. The skill takes a while to be usable again.

Is this a bug or am I missing something?

no You are reading the skill wrong. It says TRANSFORMING!! not WHILE TRANSFORMED. You must use the skill - which initiates the cooldown for 15 sec- then transform and the cooldown will be set to 1 so you can use it again. i was doing this in fb29 it pretty op lol