VOTE: This is a survey for FC hypers

Options
13»

Comments

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    102/102/100 veno, never used FC as a leveling tool (mostly stay out except for quests/helping others) thinks hypers in FC was a mistake PWE should never have made.

Leveling is ridiculously easy nowadays, compared to what it was like when I started in March 2009, or even since my main was started in 2010. Do your quests and you'll level quick enough. Boo-hoo if you can't pay somebody else to level you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Ok, since it's already december 2014 and many things happend. Let's see how many on you want fc hypers back. Take note, this might help the PWI department to decide whether or not give us back the hypers in FC. So please dont be lazy to Vote :)

We only need vote, so QQers please stop spamming this Thread.

Thank you for respecting this thread.b:victory

It's already been stated that FC will not be coming back because the developers in China want it that way. Why did you even bother making this thread?.........
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • NestFreemark - Raging Tide
    NestFreemark - Raging Tide Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Ha, no... b:irritated
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Pff FC, how barbaric. I'm not spending days in FC just to gain a level..Get on the hype train and pop an Illusionairy Pill for insta progressb:laugh
  • yumibrasil
    yumibrasil Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Ok, since it's already december 2014 and many things happend. Let's see how many on you want fc hypers back. Take note, this might help the PWI department to decide whether or not give us back the hypers in FC. So please dont be lazy to Vote :)

We only need vote, so QQers please stop spamming this Thread.

Thank you for respecting this thread.b:victory

I think put FC ''back'' would be good, but with limit lv, like '' only active hypers at lv75'' becz it's hard to lv up at lv 90-100, and even with Illusionary Stone atm, we will need Rbx2, even with more exp, still hard to lv up, we can't spam PV, so I wish GM's think again about it.
    Ik have the idea of ''noobs'' that only up pn FC but with limit lv we can fix it, also, will always have ''noobs'' everywhere, even on PV's or FC's, some ppls still learning toplay, we can't do nthg about it, and everyone have ur on way to see what is '' good player'' some ppls play well only becz ''set''
    So with or without FC we will have as many ppls say '' noobs''
    It's good for ppls wish do rbx2, and will have more ways to get coin.
    Pls think about <3
    b:pleasedb:pleased
    6y8CnTq.jpg?1
  • Azealiacia - Archosaur
    Azealiacia - Archosaur Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    krisnda wrote: »
    so...

- Quests Get Revamped To Add More Exp.
    - There's Still The Tideborn Quest Chain.
    - There's An Item Coming Soon For Free Lv 95 Instantly.

And... We're Still Worried About Ff Coming Back. To Be Honest, I Hope It Doesn't. I Already Made A Thread, And Sylenthunder Made A Semi-updated Thread About This, Both Were In Majority, No.
    agreed!!!!

Do NOT bring FC back. We're better without it. People actually DO STUFF IN GAME instead of "FC all day" It was FCwi not Pwi
    It's the end of PWI as we know it. Packs going to 50 cents jumped our economy up to 1mil per gold. It's over for non-cashoppers.
  • legionoftrolls
    legionoftrolls Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    So basically, what im reading is most of you feel like FCC is useless because of the fact that its easy to level up, it unbalances the economy of the game, and it affects low level players. Such as they not knowing how to play (using specific classes, farming, etc.) what i dont see, is what is your actual and legit reason for saying no? I mean if thats it, then we have someting to talk about. Because there's still R9 people who dont know wtf they're doing.

Whats the point of FCC just to take it away a couple years later because thats the "New way" of mass leveling? Did the moderators not see this happening before hand? so basically, most players who comment to this thread are already R9-R999, and you have no problem with Fcc being gone because you are already top knotch. while players like myself (who cant afford to play every day) have to level up the slowest way, (even with the quests giving more exp) its pretty pathetic. Now, am i complaining because i cant plant my face at my computer and pay someone else to do my work? yeah. Kinda.

Guess what? thats my choice. There is no argument over how things are run or who plays what way because in the end, its the admin who decides what happens. Because they chose to ban hypers in fcc im sure most Fc fans probably left the game. While others stayed, its a choice you made. I left for a while. But i respect they're desicsion. They're a company that makes money doing what they do best. I supported FCC 100% of the way, but i cant stay away from pwi for too long. so I voted yes i would like it back, but if it should stay gone then i guess good riddens. It will just take a year (or longer due to no internet) to get my RB1 bm back up to level.
  • soleida
    soleida Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    But how on a limit on the enter level in FF. Doing quest give you enough exp and you learn to play your class. But being RA and have to grind endless............no. After all most off us hyper in FF to gain level form 80-101.
  • xabaxtian1
    xabaxtian1 Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    pwi should do an event with hypers in x fc that worked a day without limit time or something, for everyone this agree and would not affect anyone!

people say that fc make playes nobs but next year pwi going to sell pills for boost lv 95...

so i think that pwi only want win more $$, they dont care aboout game they only want yout $$!!

b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
    Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    No I vote no no no.

Yes it might feel Unfair to some but look at the increase of activity around the map. Well i can only speak for my server. Not sure about the rest, but its in plain view theres more activity going on then it has in the past when FC was able to be Hypered.

ppls questing, hyper grinding, hyper botting etc The damn place is looking more alive.

low to mid level TT gear is becoming useful again not like the way it once was due to the Maze gear but alot better then last 2 years.

I know ppl want to get they toons up in levels with the quickness but between that and a active map i choose the increase activiy. Not FC camping

Them pills help get alot ppl up to 95 + it renewed some motivation for some and created bigger nabs in others. But the Question is "who's trying to teach other's?" Ppl complain with a milk bottle around their necks but wont lift a finger to help assist or teach.

Gold price is droppin in my server thats a + for me and alot others,
    Crafting mats are becoming more in demand thats a + for me and the farmers
    More world Activity thats a + for me and many other Vets
    If some ppl lacking game time to level? PV is perfect. It takes less time then FC
    Most ppl that need help with an FB getting more help cause others want that Xp. Instead of someone thats just bored.
    Whoever going around saying theres nothign to do is down right lazy and want the easy way cause i feel swamped . Got so much to do i trying to figure where to start.
    To think your OP is Fail, To know your role is OP
    Team work is Flawless,
    To think your better then the rest is shabby.

Blademaster - Celestial Demon
  • DeathenShada - Archosaur
    DeathenShada - Archosaur Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Krisnda wrote: »
    So...

- Quests get revamped to add more exp.
    - There's still the Tideborn Quest Chain.
    - There's an item coming soon for free lv 95 instantly.

And... We're still worried about FF coming back. To be honest, I hope it doesn't. I already made a thread, and SylenThunder made a semi-updated thread about this, both were in majority, no.

- I'll give you the bit about the quests.
    - Tideborn chain will take you to level 50 max
    - Free level 95 isn't free it costs RL money and it isn't usuable on new classes which is why people want FC back so they don't have to grind kill quests.

Leveling post patch up untill around 75 is super fast but after that you hit a wall and have to grind quests and it slows wayyyyyyy down. After you do your daily PV and BH's you literaly have no other option then to either mind numbingly grind, or pick your nose and wait for reset.

But hai that's my opinion. -Que the anti-fc white knights-
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Options
    - Free level 95 isn't free it costs RL money and it isn't usuable on new classes which is why people want FC back so they don't have to grind kill quests.

Leveling post patch up untill around 75 is super fast but after that you hit a wall and have to grind quests and it slows wayyyyyyy down. After you do your daily PV and BH's you literaly have no other option then to either mind numbingly grind, or pick your nose and wait for reset.

Have you even touched the new classes?

I've been on them minimally and... leveling isn't even a challenge at this point. At all.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited December 2014
    Options

You don't hit a wall at 75 unless you're completely skipping 80% of the available quests.

When was the last time you leveled a character? I was still catching up on my Wiz at 89, and I held him back a lot just to level skills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options

For your information and to the majority in this thread, you are given a new daily at level 80, and another daily at level 85. And those grind quests you're referring to now only require you to kill at most 15 to 20 mobs as opposed to it being around 60. If anything is to be considered a grind now, it's FC itself.
  • Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide
    Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I would say according to how PWI is dealing with the whole lvling problem , They are doing a great job ..

Most of the ppl aint able to realize whats going on .

Anyone starting a toon of any class needs 3 times lvling to 100, to be able to boost ur def /atk and spirit which means a very long hard work of lvling/dailies/instances to reach avarage player def/atk needed to compete with players in PvP (TW/NW/PK/Duels/tournaments) and even dmg for PvE from cards and passive .

So PWI decided to solve it all a whole package way , remove FC + give pill to get lvl 100 instant for 1st 100 + boost exp for quests .

Which will allow u to reach lvl 100, then rebirth easily 1st time but u can't power lvl in FC hyper'ing so u will play ur toon and lvl it normal and have enough time to learn ur class without taking ages to pass through 3 x100 lvling .

So anything done from this is fair and enough for us all .
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    it looks like the majority says no, no matter how many options said yes. add me to the "nos".

I played my duskblade for less than a week, a few hours a day, and its already started chrono cultivation. I did 0 side quests. All i did was "main" quests, "legendary" quests, "cultivation quests", BHs, crazy stone, solo PV (taking my time with the free hypers, charms, pots, and gear they give), auto culti on snowmen for chi stones to feed my genie, and ROR with all the radiant shards they throw at you for free. Kinda makes an illusionary crystal seem pointless if you ask me, not to mention FC is kinda obsolete. My first go around in PWI Age of Spirits - getting to where my duskblade is at now took a few months. A few days < A few months. So tell me.. why do we need hyper fc? Just make the place back into a gear farming instance like it used to be; re-enable the drops. Would be nice to farm up a pair of gorenox vanities or a pan gu giant axe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • reincarnateme
    reincarnateme Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I think Hypers in FC should NEVER ever come back for these reasons:

1. People can quest again and appreciate the story line of the game and people actually can meet new players / old players while doing quest.

2. Quest has been greatly increased in exp - who needs fc ? :|

3. There's so much things to get exp already. There's PV, AEU , BH, etc etc ;D

But my point is, questing is fun :| b:dirty
  • Molniya - Dreamweaver
    Molniya - Dreamweaver Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    There's an "I don't care" option missing from this poll.

I liked FC for the occasional run through (from people who weren't charging for it) for bonus XP once I hit level 70, because at the time, grinding took forever and I had no idea how to grind as a Cleric. Now I'm sad it's gone, because I have a lot of FC quests I can take atm, and I suspect getting a squad together is going to be next to impossible. I'm a completionist - I want to do those quests to get them off my list.

But either way, having or not having Hypers doesn't really affect me in any way, so I don't really care. I picked a random yes in the middle for the lulz.
  • Liontitan - Archosaur
    Liontitan - Archosaur Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    We have enough dumbasses now without more FC babies to look after no thank you never bring hypers back to FC if you want good xps do PV. b:victory