[Maintenance Discussion] 12/18/14 COMPLETE

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Megita - Heavens Tear
    Megita - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Not right now, but maybe sometime later.

What do you mean MAYBE?
  • glacks613
    glacks613 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    dreamweaver is crowded like crazy. looks like a flock of seagals at that starting area mailboxes
  • Xuela - Heavens Tear
    Xuela - Heavens Tear Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    [SIGPIC]http://i60.tinypic.com/1zwygpv.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Linyela ~ Karma's pewpew Psy ❤

Forever here since 2009.
  • Tarhun - Heavens Tear
    Tarhun - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I'd love to play a bit on my main, but the GMs are a myth currently o_o

...aaaand Heaven's Tear is crowded as fap, all you will see in WC is the Pill rage.
  • xxdarkgenesisxx
    xxdarkgenesisxx Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
  • Layali - Harshlands
    Layali - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    No time for this, good luck guys, will come back later
  • Nibblecookie - Raging Tide
    Nibblecookie - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    hey sparkie

do you know where are our stones are?

kinda upset about this :(

you got any info?
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    _Althea_ - Harshlands Posts: 352 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    sooo?

HI LAYALI. <3

Assuming people are smart enough to click links. :P You don't know PWI forums very well!

It says, "I'm looking into the issue right now. The item should have went out at Noon automatically to everyone's mailbox, but I'm not sure what happened." Love, sparkiesoft.
  • Liselda - Dreamweaver
    Liselda - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1728831&page=28

Check it, post # 274, Sparkie gives an update
    I'm looking into the issue right now. The item should have went out at Noon automatically to everyone's mailbox, but I'm not sure what happened.
  • lightbane1990
    lightbane1990 Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I'd love to play a bit on my main, but the GMs are a myth currently o_o

...aaaand Heaven's Tear is crowded as fap, all you will see in WC is the Pill rage.

Lol tar... Fake GMs WC about it

<- sono
  • xxdarkgenesisxx
    xxdarkgenesisxx Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    hey sparkie

do you know where are our stones are?

kinda upset about this :(

you got any info?

same, not like i have anything better do except sit and wait......... -_-
  • darkkitt
    darkkitt Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    It's crazy how everyone is mobbed around the mail boxes. Raging tide is pretty bad.
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    _Althea_ - Harshlands Posts: 352 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I just received the 95-pill on HL.

Have fun, everyone.
  • Apocolyptika - Sanctuary
    Apocolyptika - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    darkkitt wrote: »
    It's crazy how everyone is mobbed around the mail boxes. Raging tide is pretty bad.

Sanctuary is no different. Every mailbox in Arch is covered. lol
  • atome5280
    atome5280 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    what do we do if after we click it it gives us nothing ? I dint get anything :(
  • woundedoutlaw
    woundedoutlaw Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    So if i'm understanding this correct, some people (the ones who received the pill) will be able to also redeem a code and have TWO level 95s?
  • kikiwikilili
    kikiwikilili Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    So if i'm understanding this correct, some people (the ones who received the pill) will be able to also redeem a code and have FIVE level 95s?

Yes, b:laughb:laugh
  • woundedoutlaw
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Yes, b:laughb:laugh

Well that is kinda lame lol
  • srecko949
    srecko949 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Am i hearing the ****ing rollback tomorow, or the guy in pwi is just trolling ppl? -.-
  • soleida
    soleida Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    SparkieSoft:

I don't care what went wrong but I don't think this is a fair way to let some people have 2 x the stone on the same account and leave many with just 1. So I don't care how you fixed it but i want the same rights as the another's on the server. Its your fault form the start! First it didn't work, Then we didn't get it after the 2nd patch, the we get the its a mail failure and we have to use a code? WTF So who is here to responsible for the mess? I don't think its the player!
  • woundedoutlaw
    edited December 2014
    Options
    soleida wrote: »
    SparkieSoft:

I don't care what went wrong but I don't think this is a fair way to let some people have 2 x the stone on the same account and leave many with just 1. So I don't care how you fixed it but i want the same rights as the another's on the server. Its your fault form the start! First it didn't work, Then we didn't get it after the 2nd patch, the we get the its a mail failure and we have to use a code? WTF So who is here to responsible for the mess? I don't think its the player!

I agree, however all those who got two stones and are now lvl 100 are going to argue like hell to prevent any change.
  • blanketbandit
    blanketbandit Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    SweetieBot i love u
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    SweetieBot i love u
    Love is the gift of yourself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• iceman26
    iceman26 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Hey all,

Maintenance will begin tonight at 11PM - 3AM.

This maintenance is to fix issues such as the Nation War Forges, and the Illusionary Leveling Pill. You will be able to log back on to any character after the maintenance, as the pill will not be available until 12 Noon tomorrow (12/19)

Time Conversion for when the Illusionary Pill will be available: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20141219T12&p1=224

In the off-chance that anything fails to go through, please check back with this thread and our Facebook for any updates. Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/PerfectWorldMMO

Maintenance Question: Aside from the obvious issues, how much are you enjoying the expansion? If you could pick only 1 favorite thing about it, what would it be? If you could add or remove 1 thing as well, what would that be?

I wish we could change servers. I know there is a price difference between servers but there has to be some way of adjusting that.
  • Werewolves - Morai
    Werewolves - Morai Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    When the Morai server was added there was already loads of europeans on the other servers, some even with r9 for the time zones there when the events took place for me was at 2~3am. I and many others hard to start up from scratch.

The one thing I would ask to change would be a means to account stash items/coins/characters from one server to another. I know this may not be possible as the database pwi use, operates so that certain servers share a database other servers do not.

I know you are not allows to ask other players to help you transfer coin from one server to another and the people that normally see in wc asking normally are just scamming.

I have read somewhere about talk concerning this, but do you honestly believe this will ever happen or even be looked into?

The update so far has been good and I have used the pill to try out different builds for a class I already play i.e. play tank barb now have an aps barb as well.
    b:victory Never give up with out a fight, or die trying b:surrender
  • dido90
    dido90 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    We Wanna see any video of the new classes ( Stormbringer / Duskblade ) really good one :)
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    dido90 wrote: »
    I Wanna see any video of the new classes ( Stormbringer / Duskblade ) really good one :)

Go to youtube, it is not that hard to find one.
  • Tiramnia - Sanctuary
    Tiramnia - Sanctuary Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I wonder, as an admin how much of what you let pwi know actually go through to them?
This discussion has been closed.