Getting rid of old Dreamchaser gear?

TemptingFire - Dreamweaver
TemptingFire - Dreamweaver Posts: 129 Arc User
edited December 2014 in General Discussion
I logged into my veno this morning and realized i have a Politician bow on her that i can't use. When i went to Assistant Wang Tsai to decompose it, all that he has available to decompose is Minister+ and i can't NPC or simply discard the bow in my bag. I even tried to decompose it and nothing. Sooo how do i get rid of it.
Post edited by TemptingFire - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver
    Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    This is a stupid question, but is it bound? Since you can't use it I'll guess it's not but it doesn't hurt to ask lol. If it is you might have to destroy it via a PW Promotions Agent NPC. If it's not bound....I have no idea. x.x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TemptingFire - Dreamweaver
    TemptingFire - Dreamweaver Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    This is a stupid question, but is it bound? Since you can't use it I'll guess it's not but it doesn't hurt to ask lol. If it is you might have to destroy it via a PW Promotions Agent NPC. If it's not bound....I have no idea. x.x

It actually is bound. Thank you i'll try what you suggested right now. b:cuteb:thanks
  • Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver
    Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    No problem! :D The destroying process takes I think 2 days. So it'll hang around in your inv for a little bit before time is up and finally disappearing b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]