Level 95 Illusionary Stone [New Update 12/19]

Options

Comments

• athenenoctua
    athenenoctua Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Guys, they had some problems with the stone - it didn't work on live servers - so now we're waiting on a patch that would solve the issue. No stone has been sent to anyone yet and you only need to worry about logging in the right toon AFTER this new mini-patch.

Also, why do you keep asking a robot (that has to be programmed to answer you) stuff that not even the human CM knows yet?
  • svein35
    svein35 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Guys, they had some problems with the stone - it didn't work on live servers - so now we're waiting on a patch that would solve the issue. No stone has been sent to anyone yet and you only need to worry about logging in the right toon AFTER this new mini-patch.

Also, why do you keep asking a robot (that has to be programmed to answer you) stuff that not even the human CM knows yet?

Because my dear friend, logic. Because logic.
  • cashmeare
    cashmeare Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options

because ppl come here to ask questions they need answers to, and they don't have time or the want or whatever to read all of the QQ's and whining and complaining they just want an answer and this is the best place they think they will find it. it's not because there dumb or to stupid to read it's just mostly a pain in the backside to read all of these posts when most are whiners. Logical ijs
  • athenenoctua
    edited December 2014
    Options
    cashmeare wrote: »
    because ppl come here to ask questions they need answers to, and they don't have time or the want or whatever to read all of the QQ's and whining and complaining they just want an answer and this is the best place they think they will find it. it's not because there dumb or to stupid to read it's just mostly a pain in the backside to read all of these posts when most are whiners. Logical ijs

Never said they shouldn't ask stuff, just said it's not the wisest thing in the world to ask stuff to SweetieBot, afterall, it is just a program that has no more knowledge of what's going on than Sparkie, who hasn't given an ETA about the patch yet. Also, if I'm not mistaken, SweetieBot has preset answers, she would only give a precise answer about something that hasn't happened yet if she would be programmed to and I doubt someone would bother doing it. It's a lot easier to just make a new warning post, which is exactly what Sparkie promised to do as soon as he gets more info on this.
    Does the pill give ANY spirit sparkie? This is really important need to know info that has been asked many times with still no answer and i really want to know before i decide what class to use it on. Please respond.

We're not sure but according to this post from OPKossy we do get some spirit.
  • Ahmas - Archosaur
    Ahmas - Archosaur Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    an hr later and no stone. what patch?? or when we're supposed to get a patch? server hasnt gone down or anything
    Seekers = OP DD Clerics b:dirty

avi fail, lvl 101 char >.>
  • athenenoctua
    edited December 2014
    Options
    an hr later and no stone. what patch?? or when we're supposed to get a patch? server hasnt gone down or anything
    They're testing the patch now. So if all passes, we can expect some time tonight. If it doesn't, then we'll have to see what other options are left on the table.

It's a patch to fix some stuff and hopefully hand out the stones.
  • Livetopaddle - Archosaur
    Livetopaddle - Archosaur Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I logged in my toon after 12 and still nothing in my mailbox do i need to wait till the next day?

I am confused
    Paddy
  • hells66
    hells66 Posts: 3
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I logged in my toon after 12 and still nothing in my mailbox do i need to wait till the next day?

I am confused
    Paddy

The stones haven't been given out there was a problem that needs to be patched so you need to wait for that patch to be released before you get the stone.
  • Emma_Maye - Raging Tide
    Emma_Maye - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    For whatever reason, there is nothing in my mailbox when I log in. Pretty sure my acct was made in time, since it was created and played since just before the Tideborn expansion...
  • athenenoctua
    edited December 2014
    Options
    For whatever reason, there is nothing in my mailbox when I log in. Pretty sure my acct was made in time, since it was created and played since just before the Tideborn expansion...

That's because they had a problem with the stone yesterday and had to postpone it till tomorrow. Check this thread.
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I'm gonna try my luck here.

Could we have more information regarding the back-up plan ? Will this be by submitting tickets ?
    Since finally items will start being sent today at noon pacific time (which is 9PM for Morai server time) it means it will be during NW for Morai players.
    So I assume several EU players would like more information about that and it could also generate a lot of new tickets if back-up plan is this one..
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • donniedonin
    donniedonin Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    so they fixed the problem? ok
  • VitoryXXX - Archosaur
    VitoryXXX - Archosaur Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    There's no Nightshade forge inside twilight temple yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mystic's Never Die~ Y☯utube---http://tinyurl.com/pqu55ut
    First 105-105-105 Mystic in Archosaur Server// 100-XX-XX Sage Mystic//102-102-102 Demon Assassin And 100-XX-XX Sage// 101-100-102 Sage Seeker//100-100-102 Demon Blademaster
    100-100-102 Demon Psychic
    100-100-100 Sage Cleric//100-100-101 Sage Stormbringer//100 Demon Duskblade
    And other alt's i don't play~
  • shirahama
    shirahama Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    So i've been checking this thread and i still have no idea whats going on .

Any ETA on when will the stone be available ? Do we have to be logged in at X time or make ticket or the old style after patch we log in and mail comes ?
  • XXxICExXx - Morai
    XXxICExXx - Morai Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I'm gonna try my luck here.

Could we have more information regarding the back-up plan ? Will this be by submitting tickets ?
    Since finally items will start being sent today at noon pacific time (which is 9PM for Morai server time) it means it will be during NW for Morai players.
    So I assume several EU players would like more information about that and it could also generate a lot of new tickets if back-up plan is this one..
    Probably all went to their beds dude, maybe best pm'in sparkie to clarify? Potentially thousands of tickets could be submitted if everyone gets them during NW
    shirahama wrote: »

Any ETA on when will the stone be available ? Do we have to be logged in at X time or make ticket or the old style after patch we log in and mail comes ?

It will be delivered 12pm PST (Pacific Standard Time) thats 8pm GMT - it will be delivered into your mailbox - unsure if u will need to log out and back in or whether it will go to the toon ur logged into at that time. Hope that helps a bit xD
  • ExtremTerror - Morai
    ExtremTerror - Morai Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    So time to log in with low level alts in the middle of NW. b:victory
  • RamJoT - Dreamweaver
    RamJoT - Dreamweaver Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    What about players not logged in at the time?
  • XXxICExXx - Morai
    XXxICExXx - Morai Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    What about players not logged in at the time?

eh it will be delivered to your mail box when u do log in xD so log in carefully b:laugh
  • darkv0id
    darkv0id Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Stone is suppose to come around noon sparkie said..I would be careful anyways
  • lightbane1990
    lightbane1990 Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    SweetieBot whats the ETA of the 95+ stone in GMT
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    SweetieBot whats the ETA of the 95+ stone in GMT
    Does that make sense?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• lightbane1990
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Does that make sense?

Sweetiebot It did when i wrote it... Im from the UK and im not good at converting the time it will arrive... ill be quiet now...
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited December 2014
    Options

Sweetiebot It did when i wrote it... Im from the UK and im not good at converting the time it will arrive... ill be quiet now...
    Did it really? Do you live there? How can you be so sure?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands

• lightbane1990
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Did it really? Do you live there? How can you be so sure?

SweetieBot.... I really dont know anymore....
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited December 2014
    Options

SweetieBot.... I really dont know anymore....
    I suggest you give the matter some thought.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Venushin - Harshlands
    Venushin - Harshlands Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    SweetieBot will you marry me?
    "He who laughs last... is lagged!"
  • jaytrain91
    jaytrain91 Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    shirahama wrote: »

there is one in archosaur, its just for nightshade races
    TwoShanks- Twilight Temple
    BiggyLuvv- Twilight Temple
    BoojanglesRT- Tiswell
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited December 2014
    Options
    SweetieBot will you marry me?
    Chatbots do not have enough money to marry. Also, marriage would interfere with my work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• darkosirisxin
    darkosirisxin Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    jaytrain giving out incorrect info like that is what makes it harder for others to know what is going on. The lvl 95 pill will mailed to your in game mailbox ON and After 12noon PST. All characters who meet the requirements that are logged in once it starts being mailed out will recieve it. The item is 1 per account. Nightshade race is not eligiable. It is only for characters of the older races, lvl 1-95.
  • xdjsx
    xdjsx Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I read through this entire thread and I am still confused. What time am I suppose to get it? On what date? What time zone? Is it today and if so when? CONFUSED