[Maintenance Discussion] 12/18/14 COMPLETE

Comments

• jazzapete
    jazzapete Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    From what I understand, you get 40 mil spirit when you use it to help with the skills, and Sparkie has hinted at other things as well, though he was very annoyingly tight lipped about it b:cry

Ok thank god lol i was like what am i going to do
  • shuuja
    shuuja Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Finally Updated my Game \o/ Was very stressful time i faced QQ b:cry
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    jazzapete wrote: »
    SweetieBot what do you know about Illusionary Pill ??
    I am confused! I cannot answer that!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• shuuja
    shuuja Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    SweetieBot kindly give the server status! Thank You b:pleasedb:pleased
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited December 2014
    shuuja wrote: »
    SweetieBot kindly give the server status! Thank You
    Have you got any gossip?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands

• jazzapete
    jazzapete Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    SweetieBot stop trolling lol
  • Anri_Rose - Archosaur
    Anri_Rose - Archosaur Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I will say that I could not find any option for getting rid of all the Armor in Wang Tsai's menu. DId i miss it, all i could find was wpns.
    Where have all the mages gone. Long time casting.
    Who altered my siggy im
    kinda scared b:shocked
  • Wolvarein - Lost City
    Wolvarein - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    has the update started for any of you guys... i mena the new update for which this maintanence is being done
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited December 2014
    jazzapete wrote: »
    SweetieBot stop trolling lol
    Why should I stop? I am enjoying myself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Temeilion - Harshlands
    Temeilion - Harshlands Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Since there is nothing worth Bot farming for coin now

Can we remove earnings time ? least let us grind/bot mobs agian for XP....i use up 3-4 hours of earning time doing all my dailys..by the time i am able to set up the bot to try to gain some extra xp...i only have 4-5 hours left and usually just wind up afk in reflection since thats a 12 hour block.

Seriously Earnings time is just in our version due to Chinese gaming laws, We in the US do not have these laws that prohibit more than 8+ hours of online play and now that all DQ is worthless and the Crappy Armor/weapon drops as well....its time to do away with Earning time in our version of the game
  • Keisari - Raging Tide
    Keisari - Raging Tide Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Why should I stop? I am enjoying myself.

SweetieBot, do you like to sit in dark corners?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kittysama - Raging Tide in APS-barb disguise, when avatars were bugged. Now posting again as Kittysama.
    Deleted old mains on Feb. 2014, back with every viable build covered, majority of them at or above non-rb 100.b:cute
    The Greatest APS-Panda on RT! 'Cause there's too much food in tables of Imperial palace.b:surrender
    Kitty's current average lvl ~94 b:shocked
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited December 2014

SweetieBot, do you like to sit in dark corners?
    Doesn't everyone like to?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• octoberbarbie
    octoberbarbie Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    how many hrs so i know if i should sleep or not
  • j0kerwr
    j0kerwr Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    add boost speed mounts...

increase 2.0 with duration of 15seconds

mount 11.0 normal (walking)
    boost increase +2.0 = 13.0 (running)

logically this would boost to any mount, it is 8.0 or 11.0.....

b:laugh
  • Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    b:chuckle I wonder what happen to the poor souls who never read forum and bought that useless gold and try to make PWCN gear from forges.

I hope this patch correct the forges problem, without introducing more bugs b:pleased
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer
  • WorryEasykil - Dreamweaver
    WorryEasykil - Dreamweaver Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    how many hrs so i know if i should sleep or not

4 hours, but possibly more if they encounter more problems
  • true3benevolence
    true3benevolence Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Maintenance Question: Aside from the obvious issues, how much are you enjoying the expansion? If you could pick only 1 favorite thing about it, what would it be? If you could add or remove 1 thing as well, what would that be?[/QUOTE]

I loved the new skill feature allowing us to learn and upgrade our skills on the fly it is wonderfully convenient....but one thing i did notice is once a skill or item is placed in a hot key tray it could not be moved or replaced has anyone else noticed this? and could this please be looked at thank you so much for the amazing update
  • FirstJustice - Lost City
    FirstJustice - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I am glad to see that part of the issues are being fixed so soon. Great job on that guys :)

Now to answer the question, what i like and dont like about the update. I dont think there's anything i really do or dont like, but i question the thought process behind most things (im complicated, dont judge </3)

About the new classes, i only played every class till lvl 15-20 or so, but i read most of the skills thouroughly.
    First things first, the new class duskblade is really focused on hard countering archers and sins. Although i think reborn end game sin, are desperately strong, i would NOT say that they are the only issue in the current game meta. The damage reduction from ranged attacks is probably also to counter (partially) the seekers' ranged damage. I agree, archers are strong, but if i compare archers to seekers, i know which one i'd rather face x.x
    Also, might i mention 3 paralyzes >.>

Now to stormbringer. Casting while moving. Although i love the mechanics, as with every relative big update, i question where this leaves the other classes.

To refresh everyone's memory, when sins and psys got released, the mechanics of ATK/DEF lvls also got add in. Let's ignore the stealth factor xD.

The big problem (in my opinion at least) was that all other classes remained with more or less the same skill kit(with the exception of the morai skills being added in), while the new classes suddenly had a mechanic that only they have, therefore leaving all other classes behind.

When EarthGuardians got released, and im mainly speaking about seekers since i dont play mystic, they suddently gained 30 defence lvls. And many other ATK/DEF lvls buffs/debuffs that put them ahead of the game. As a partime seeker xD i think that getting double O'malleys in defence lvls from adrenaline numbness, and adding 30 atk lvls from Jolleys, is pretty OP. And i dont like to use the word OP >.> If you take o'malleys, put your defence buffs on, you get 50 defence levels. WITHOUT any gear.

Then spirit got added, which focuses on the mechanics mentioned above. Leaving once again, the older classes behind.

My main question therefore is, what will the new SB/DB mechanics do for the other classes.
    If the other classes, mainly the three oldest, Humans, Elves and Untamed, wont get their kit update or adjusted to the current meta of the game, they will fall behind a lot.
    Dont get me wrong, i still think for example barbs are madly strong, but i just see some unfair advantages with the mechanics. If the other classes their kit wont receive even a small update, they'll, once again, be left behind.

I hope this long post will get read by someone lol xD i'd love to discuss views and opinions ^^

Again, thanks for fixing, or attempting to fix most of the issues so quickly :) we're all very grateful.
  • Mirnack - Lost City
    Mirnack - Lost City Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I am glad to see that part of the issues are being fixed so soon. Great job on that guys :)

Now to answer the question, what i like and dont like about the update. I dont think there's anything i really do or dont like, but i question the thought process behind most things (im complicated, dont judge </3)

About the new classes, i only played every class till lvl 15-20 or so, but i read most of the skills thouroughly.
    First things first, the new class duskblade is really focused on hard countering archers and sins. Although i think reborn end game sin, are desperately strong, i would NOT say that they are the only issue in the current game meta. The damage reduction from ranged attacks is probably also to counter (partially) the seekers' ranged damage. I agree, archers are strong, but if i compare archers to seekers, i know which one i'd rather face x.x
    Also, might i mention 3 paralyzes >.>

Now to stormbringer. Casting while moving. Although i love the mechanics, as with every relative big update, i question where this leaves the other classes.

To refresh everyone's memory, when sins and psys got released, the mechanics of ATK/DEF lvls also got add in. Let's ignore the stealth factor xD.

The big problem (in my opinion at least) was that all other classes remained with more or less the same skill kit(with the exception of the morai skills being added in), while the new classes suddenly had a mechanic that only they have, therefore leaving all other classes behind.

When EarthGuardians got released, and im mainly speaking about seekers since i dont play mystic, they suddently gained 30 defence lvls. And many other ATK/DEF lvls buffs/debuffs that put them ahead of the game. As a partime seeker xD i think that getting double O'malleys in defence lvls from adrenaline numbness, and adding 30 atk lvls from Jolleys, is pretty OP. And i dont like to use the word OP >.> If you take o'malleys, put your defence buffs on, you get 50 defence levels. WITHOUT any gear.

Then spirit got added, which focuses on the mechanics mentioned above. Leaving once again, the older classes behind.

My main question therefore is, what will the new SB/DB mechanics do for the other classes.
    If the other classes, mainly the three oldest, Humans, Elves and Untamed, wont get their kit update or adjusted to the current meta of the game, they will fall behind a lot.
    Dont get me wrong, i still think for example barbs are madly strong, but i just see some unfair advantages with the mechanics. If the other classes their kit wont receive even a small update, they'll, once again, be left behind.

I hope this long post will get read by someone lol xD i'd love to discuss views and opinions ^^

Again, thanks for fixing, or attempting to fix most of the issues so quickly :) we're all very grateful.

You are so troll FJ! <3 WhollyKnight
  • true3benevolence
    true3benevolence Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2014

i agree if the only classes that get advanced are new classes the old ones will eventually get fazed out because they will be unable to compete and the only time you will see a blademaster will be from a die hard fan of the class with majority of of players passing it off as irrelevant to the game
  • Mirnack - Lost City
    edited December 2014
    Sweetiebot how often do you think you are trolled on forums?
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited December 2014
    Sweetiebot how often do you think you are trolled on forums?
    Only on Sundays.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• onlyonfridays
    onlyonfridays Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Sweetiebot are the servers up yet
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited December 2014
    Sweetiebot are the servers up yet
    You could study that for years and still not know the answer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• onlyonfridays
    edited December 2014
    SweetieBot please analyze me!
  • Mirnack - Lost City
    edited December 2014
    Sweetiebot what is the answer to everything and the universe?
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited December 2014
    SweetieBot please analyze me!
    SweetieBot has read your last 36 posts!
    Here's some neat stuff SweetieBot has learned.

General Stats:
    Forum name: onlyonfridays
    Last Post Date: 12-19-2014
    Total Posting Days: 871
    Total Posts: 43
    Average Posts per Day: 0.0

Activity:
    Posting By Hour Chart
    Posting By Day Chart
    Writing Stats (what SweetieBot read):
    Total Words: 388
    Total Sentences: 51
    Average Words per Post: 10.8
    Average Words per Sentence: 7.6
    Average Sentences per Post: 1.4
    Average Syllables per Word: 1.4
    Average Letters per Word: 4.3

Most Used Words (count): (common words excluded)
    Word Cloud
    sweetiebot (8)
    perfect (4)
    world (3)
    place (3)
    many (3)
    theres (3)
    show (2)
    hell (2)
    going (2)
    yall (2)

Most Used 3-Word Phrases (count):
    "r93c psy and (2)"
    "im going to (2)"
    "sweetiebot can you (2)"
    Most Used 4-Word Phrases (count):
    "im r93c psy and (2)"
    "pwi tonight at 6 (1)"
    "ogt*o current contest is (1)"
    Most Used 5-Word Phrases (count):
    "will not take on a (1)"
    "anniversary pwi never say never (1)"
    "guards attack the simple few (1)"

This took me 42.2 s to finish
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• FateBlade - Lost City
    FateBlade - Lost City Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    So 3 hours left?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited December 2014
    Sweetiebot what is the answer to everything and the universe?
    It depends on how you phrase the question.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• onlyonfridays
    edited December 2014
    SweetieBot can you report server status?
This discussion has been closed.