[Maintenance Discussion] 12/18/14 COMPLETE

Comments

• Kajinn - Heavens Tear
    Kajinn - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I'm a returning player and I was just wondering about items that are bound, I mean I have numerous mounts from anniversaries that I do not use and have no room for. I cannot drop them, cannot sell them and there are items I can't even put in my bank(my bank is too small anyway). I know there are expansion items but I can't afford that right now since I have to quest and farm for items I have no room for, I'm also not fond of buying Ebucks anymore since some changes way back when, made it very difficult to make purchases. Buying Ebucks is a great hassle if I forget a certain detail that doesn't seem important or there were caps in a name somewhere.

I'd like to know how much in gold a storage expansion would be though.
  • Klinsy - Dreamweaver
    Klinsy - Dreamweaver Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I can't wait to be level 95! I've waited over 3 years to be rid of this cursed 64-character quest completionist OCD!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jaytrain91
    jaytrain91 Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    There is a level 40 scythe. you have to obtain it from one of the normal side quest. maybe if you took the time to level by doing quests you wouldve found this out.

its the quest to kill chin in angler
    TwoShanks- Twilight Temple
    BiggyLuvv- Twilight Temple
    BoojanglesRT- Tiswell
  • iperen
    iperen Posts: 2
    edited December 2014
    Hey all,

Maintenance will begin tonight at 11PM - 3AM.

This maintenance is to fix issues such as the Nation War Forges, and the Illusionary Leveling Pill. You will be able to log back on to any character after the maintenance, as the pill will not be available until 12 Noon tomorrow (12/19)

Time Conversion for when the Illusionary Pill will be available: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20141219T12&p1=224

In the off-chance that anything fails to go through, please check back with this thread and our Facebook for any updates. Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/PerfectWorldMMO

Maintenance Question: Aside from the obvious issues, how much are you enjoying the expansion? If you could pick only 1 favorite thing about it, what would it be? If you could add or remove 1 thing as well, what would that be?

Looks like EU team will be making over-hours before Christmas b:shocked
    Why on earth did you put the distribution on NW time for Morai b:surrender
  • The_Stoner - Raging Tide
    The_Stoner - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Maintenance Question: Aside from the obvious issues, how much are you enjoying the expansion? If you could pick only 1 favorite thing about it, what would it be? If you could add or remove 1 thing as well, what would that be?

So far i am enjoying the expansion taking my time learning the new classes taking it nice and slow. As far as my favorite thing i would have to say is the skill interface this way i dont have to worry about finding my way to a city to learn new skills or upgrade them. Instead add or remove id say switch out something, i would rather have dq items worth something and get rid of the 5m u can get from bh concidering thats partial reason of the gold prices being so high.

But on a side note i love the visual effects done now. And thank you to all of the staff for trying so hard to fix these problems. BUT i have one question, for the nation war forges are they gana be returned back to how they were like as far as whats needed to upgrade the tomes and stuff? i know some ppl that are like 100 tokens from an upgrade and then the forges went to this and its throwing everything way off.
  • Molniya - Dreamweaver
    Molniya - Dreamweaver Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Maintenance is coming up soon yeah? *timezone clueless*
  • cacau126
    cacau126 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Hey all,

This maintenance is to fix issues such as the Nation War Forges, and the Illusionary Leveling Pill. You will be able to log back on to any character after the maintenance, as the pill will not be available until 12 Noon tomorrow (12/19)

Time Conversion for when the Illusionary Pill will be available: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20141219T12&p1=224

In the off-chance that anything fails to go through, please check back with this thread and our Facebook for any updates. Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/PerfectWorldMMO

Please,please,please consider fixing the veno instance. All u have to do is activate the tab key in there. Please Its not a hard fix.
  • PeachyKisses - Archosaur
    PeachyKisses - Archosaur Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Hey all,

Thanks for giving us the maint question b:thanks I am really enjoying the new expansion. Am loving the new race (both dusk and storm classes). So much damage at such a low level makes me weep with joy for what the future holds for them.

The one thing i would change though...dont make it a spot where everyone starts. Every other class had their starter spots before so I don't get why you shoved them all into the new race starter spot. It really is making a mess in there. Not only do we have the new race trying to start but every other one also and makes it hard to get done. There are already people setting up bots in there . It's disgusting. All in all though very nice expansion so far b:pleased
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited December 2014

This is Friday, 9 PM on the Morai server. Dead smack in the middle of the Archo Assault event, and the Nation Wars.

Was this intended? Will you receive the item on a character if it's already logged on, or upon logging on?

What I'm liking? Botting income killed requires tactics adjustment, and will be a major boon to the economy. I see the devs followed through with killing the value of white/blue equipment too. Well done. New visuals of the NPCs look good... for the most part. Not always.

What I'm not liking? Moving the Paperclip for Villa node 36 over to where it is now. Unneccesary detour is unneccesary. Swap 36 and 37 if you want to use that sunken altar in the mix to keep the route consistent.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • SeaAnna - Archosaur
    SeaAnna - Archosaur Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    yes I am loving the new chars I like the interface and the teleporter in East. Over all I love it b:thanks
  • superman2003
    superman2003 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Not sure if its just me or not, tho The Geographic map quest is messing up on my Db. I get the error server out of sync everything lags for a few moments then it starts working again tho the geographic map quest is stuck while everything else is working. Not sure if its just me or not.

Tho I already fried force logging several times and so far no luck.
  • Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver
    Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver Posts: 756 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Sparkie, how will players who are not able to be on at the certain time of day for stone able to get it?

Example being: I have heard that you plan to mass send-out the stone at 3PM server time, and at 3PM most people are still working or in school, so what will you do about this?
  • WorryEasykil - Dreamweaver
    WorryEasykil - Dreamweaver Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    This is Friday, 9 PM on the Morai server. Dead smack in the middle of the Archo Assault event, and the Nation Wars.

Was this intended? Will you receive the item on a character if it's already logged on, or upon logging on?

The item will auto mail at 12 PM Pacific time, so if you are logged in at that time, it will go to the character that is logged in. It does suck that it will happen in the middle of your nation wars, but I don't think they intended that to happen. Jut something they hadn't thought of. I do know they were rushing to get it out as soon as they could for everyone.
  • jednicka
    jednicka Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    i thing is not nice to make dq drops 1 coins on high lvl was a good way to get some coins we are not all rich haw u thing.
    edited December 2014
    lanebre wrote: »
    -Assistant Wang doesnt give option to trade weapon and gear for PS. (if trading location is changed let me know)
    -PWI quest master - Quest 6 gives 30 days flyer coupon but there is no flyers for NIghtshades
    -Dreamchaiser pack weapons not available for NIghtshade
    -No gold Scythe weapons between lvl 20 and lvl 55
    -Some gear need to be edited to be available for NS class. example: Wings of Cloudcharger, Warsoul Helms

The trade for assistant wang is the last tab now for the weapons at least.

Nightshade stuff should have been added before they launched bad on them I have to agree

The Yashengs missing quest in Arch gives a lvl 30 scythe for the new class. (upgrade from the stupid ha helm it used to give)

have fun and keep checking that quest list. Some of the changes in prizes for the quest are nice. b:pleased
    edited December 2014
    Sparkie, how will players who are not able to be on at the certain time of day for stone able to get it?

Example being: I have heard that you plan to mass send-out the stone at 3PM server time, and at 3PM most people are still working or in school, so what will you do about this?

It will go to whatever character you log in with first after 3PM server time tomorrow The promotion for the stone will go to the 17 of Jan, so you will not miss out on the item, but as it is not tradable OR account stashable, you have to make sure that you log on to the character you want it to go to first thing
  • Toddloveleah - Harshlands
    Toddloveleah - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Another note sparkie if you still look at this I think there is something wrong with the warsoul forges. I had gathered up tons of mats to trade for the frags to make for the warsoul...i used more mats than id like to admit and was in a conversation and excited as hell about the axes so i didnt notice every single manu failed yet ate my materials. Sent in a ticket on the matter already but that's something that needs to be looked into.

Thanks.
    edited December 2014
    Your on forums there are more threads than just this one. And if ya read the front of this one the answer you seek is there too. Reading is amazing you should try it sometime. b:cute
  • Xx_Deir_xx - Lost City
    Xx_Deir_xx - Lost City Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Please bring back DQ item on npc price as it was before, not 1 coin b:thanks And recover mine cleric b:surrender
  • suzana8528
    suzana8528 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    i soo love the new Eclipse,too bad is lagg,but the new classes ruless!!!!b:cute
    WELL DONE PWIb:victory
  • mahdi16
    mahdi16 Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    First non-human reply!

There doesn't seem to be any new manual patch for this maintenance.
    At least not yet.
    but There is 2 Questions.

u said Fc is Fixed but there is not FIXED yet.
    and
    2nd question about stone that u can jump from level 0 to 95. noon of us got it,
    is it fixed too? or?...
    Games are The place for Make ur Fun time that u cant have in real life. cus real life is FULL of PROBLEMS.
    So Take it Easy and Enjoy ur Fun times, Even if its Hard

QQme Seeker
  • loridb
    loridb Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Love the update. Playing as stormbringer, loving the class too. Dusk blades are darn awesome as well.
    Went to Quicksand Maze today - pretty impressed. The last boss freaked everyone out b:shocked b:laugh
  • secretmo
    secretmo Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    iperen wrote: »
    Looks like EU team will be making over-hours before Christmas b:shocked
    Why on earth did you put the distribution on NW time for Morai b:surrender

Means we can only do one full run this weekend. Or can you log off, log another and log back onto the main who is in NW still and keep on playing? Just log off for about 10 minutes until the mail has been sent? I hope you have a solution for the ppl who go NW and don't know about the time of the pills yet? b:surrender

My compliments on the fast respons to the problems the update made. b:victory
    A smile a day keeps the psychic away b:laugh
  • SailorKitty - Lost City
    SailorKitty - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Easy part what I want to remove from this expansion... many thing, but the most hated is the drop price drop. I read your asking for the future of this, I'm looking to have the normal price back.

What I welcome in this expansion ........

I enjoy looking the dance maiden for 3 minute... then I moved on ...
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    The servers are now down! Everyone start panicking!
    Ohh wait, this happens every maintenance.

Here's the server status:

West Coast Servers:
    Sanctuary (PVE) (pwigc2.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Heaven's Tear (PVE) (pwigc4.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Lost City (PvP) (pwigc3.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Archosaur (PvE) (pwiwest4.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE

East Coast Servers:
    Harshlands (PvP) (pwieast1.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Dreamweaver (PvE) (pwieast2.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Raging Tide (PvE) (pwieast3.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE

European Servers:
    Morai (PvE) (pwieu3.en.perfectworld.eu): OFFLINE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• jazzapete
    jazzapete Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    do we get spirit when we got to lvl 95?
  • jazzapete
    jazzapete Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    SweetieBot what do you know about Illusionary Pill ??
  • jamesmcd
    jamesmcd Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    mahdi16 wrote: »
    but There is 2 Questions.

u said Fc is Fixed but there is not FIXED yet.
    and
    2nd question about stone that u can jump from level 0 to 95. noon of us got it,
    is it fixed too? or?...

I just cant believe the amount of spam of the same questions over and over. maybe they want to think that if they spam it often enough, the spam fairy will change it to suit them. however since that isnt going to happen, here are the answers AGAIN.

FC was not broken, the developers want it so there are no hypers working in it

the lvl 95 pill WONT BE AVAILABLE TILL NOON PACIFIC STANDARD TIME TOMORROW
  • Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver
    Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver Posts: 756 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    It will go to whatever character you log in with first after 3PM server time tomorrow The promotion for the stone will go to the 17 of Jan, so you will not miss out on the item, but as it is not tradable OR account stashable, you have to make sure that you log on to the character you want it to go to first thing

Ah ok thanks.
    edited December 2014
    jazzapete wrote: »
    do we get spirit when we got to lvl 95?

From what I understand, you get 40 mil spirit when you use it to help with the skills, and Sparkie has hinted at other things as well, though he was very annoyingly tight lipped about it b:cry
This discussion has been closed.