Options
2»

Comments

• Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Sounds better than taunting people without even giving a hint of the right direction, IMO. At least most of the time people don't look for basic stuff on their own folks give them a clue of what to do and where to go.

... and the use of the console isn't exactly something that's wide-spread.
    I did give a hunt f the right direction. I said it was a debug command, did I not? so they knew EXACTLY what to look for.
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • TitsMcGee_ - Sanctuary
    TitsMcGee_ - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I actually really like the "new" UI. Perhaps this brown color is a tone or shade too intense for the streamlined look but it strikes me as a modernized version of the original UI, which is still my favorite by far. My only complaint is that the fixed lightning on the character panel looks really awkward b:embarrass

Seriously.

I've spent like 42 event golds trying to make it so my characters do not look like wet clay figures -.-
    Had to change eyes, lighten skins, and redo some color combinations, and then found that hairstyles of new characters have been severly limited b:shocked

But anyway, this reminds me of when the blue UI was new, and how people hated it because it didn't fit the theme of the game, had an enormous deadzone that hindered gameplay; and had large, oddly placed, and non-functional ornamentations on the hotkey bars that proved endlessly annoying for people playing with smaller windows. I think I used that semi colon incorrectly. Oh well.
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I did give a hunt f the right direction. I said it was a debug command, did I not? so they knew EXACTLY what to look for.

Your hints were way to vague. You didn't say anything about using it as an argument on the shorcut, and that led me to find a harder way to get the console. Also you didn't say that even after using the console command a lot of things stay the same, so it's practically worthless. To you who is an "expert" on this it all may sound as elementary, but the truth is that these methods aren't common knowledge. Most people didn't know how to use the console.

So next time you either explain everything in detail, or just shut up.

BTW: I learn about the argument thing thanks to Sylen.
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options

Also you didn't say that even after using the console command a lot of things stay the same, so it's practically worthless.
    Oh, and you expected me to go adventuring into the old I that I hated so.. why?
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • NestFreemark - Raging Tide
    NestFreemark - Raging Tide Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Personally, I like the old-old interface. b:victory
  • bluestuffzzz
    bluestuffzzz Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Oh, and you expected me to go adventuring into the old I that I hated so.. why?

Why are you so mad? Chill out. Yes, someone on the internet in a public forum for a video game decided to call you greedy. Guess it's time to pull out the nukes and nuke from orbit?
    I host an Ecatomb mirror here: ecatomb.gdevtalk.net
    I've been actively playing since late 2008.
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/thecryotonic