jazzapete Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    YAY i was waiting for ever for the stone thing xD
  • Demon_Blade - Harshlands
    Demon_Blade - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I like the tab feature under skills it is a bit more convenient. I also like the fact you can upgrade skills from anywhere without having to go to your guideb:victory
  • aquale
    aquale Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Time Conversion for when the Illusionary Pill will be available: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20141219T12&p1=224

Maintenance Question: Aside from the obvious issues, how much are you enjoying the expansion? If you could pick only 1 favorite thing about it, what would it be? If you could add or remove 1 thing as well, what would that be?

If that link is correct that means it will be 22:00 pm for me when pills are mailed.

For Maintenance Question: So far I've enjoyed new npc models. Also new rewards when checking in especially war avatar packs.
    I'd like to add new recipe for gem mercants so we could use celestone fragments once again to get mirages.
  • sparkiesoft
    sparkiesoft Posts: 47
    edited December 2014
    Options
    The sell prices of drops from mobs is extremely low compared to what it was prior to the update. An example is lev 10 Bow is now worth 154 coins not the 12-17k it use to be. Many items are this way now so I was just wondering if that was a permanent change or not. Thanks.

Ah okay. I made a note of it and we're going to have China take a look at it. Won't get fixed this patch (at least I don't think it will), but we should hopefully have a fix next maintenance.
  • Raid_War - Heavens Tear
    Raid_War - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Ah ya those. I'll have to ask as I'm not sure and I haven't heard anything regarding that from the devs yet.

It kinda would be good to know. The drops normally cover our repair bills after farming etc.
    PWI are making it quite hard to make a fair coin on basicly anything.

You have over the time removed so many different things like DQ rewards, coin reward from RB and so on. The last bit that was giving abit of an income was farming DQ items and normal drops.

Now thats removed as well...
  • Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Thanks for all the updates on whats been going on Sparkie. It's been a real step up from years past when we were left in the dark on some things.
    Much appreciated b:thanks
  • darkv0id
    darkv0id Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I noticed they removed the value of gear drops and high level DQ! They're successfully removing any opportunity for the poor players to make any kind of money! What was the point of adding the bot option?b:angry
  • Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    darkv0id wrote: »
    What was the point of adding the bot option?b:angry
    You notice its not called 'botting'? Its called Auto-cultivation. The point of it was to auto-kill mobs for exp, spirit and quests.
    I was a big time botter who made billions doing it, but I know that wasn't the intention of it and knew it would end eventually.
  • biostrain
    biostrain Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I like the way the everything looks now more then anything . Haven't played the new race yet I am holding off on that till the starting area isn't so crowded . But only thing I always hope for is that the human classes could get a damage boost or something but hey that's everyone's wish for their class of choice.
  • Yusiong - Lost City
    Yusiong - Lost City Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    New classes have been pretty nice so far. It's also nice to see people out questing again. Personally I don't really care for the new interface layout.
    Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.

~A naked BM is a happy BM~
  • zachon
    zachon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Ah ya those. I'll have to ask as I'm not sure and I haven't heard anything regarding that from the devs yet.

don't know if this is what your talking about but I read a few months ago that all dq drops were going to be changed to 1 coin each. If that is what your talking about it is permanent. b:sadb:angry
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Ah okay. I made a note of it and we're going to have China take a look at it. Won't get fixed this patch (at least I don't think it will), but we should hopefully have a fix next maintenance.

Thanks it is appreciated!
  • Soul_Ripper_ - Harshlands
    Soul_Ripper_ - Harshlands Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I'm actually enjoying this new expansion. Personally I'd like to see the whole 8 hour earning **** be removed, but I don't play as much as I used to anymore to really care too much about that. Though one thing I have noticed is the amount of complaints about the UI. Maybe add in a feature to change UI themes and even a color slider to change the color of the UI? b:pleasedb:victoryb:thanks
    Soul_Ripper_ Lv 98 Sage Assassin Leader: MyLtlPwny

If you see this, then the thread has been PONIFIED!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Flutterbat is going to steal your apples! b:shocked
  • ricostac
    ricostac Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    The new classes are super nice... yes. i made a stormbringer and even though its nice i must tell you the mobile casting does not come without a price!!!!!. on these casters there are two different types of charge counters, skills further on have dif properties added to them depending on what combo of charge counters you ahve built up at the time of casting.... for instance one skill i looked at the properites are stun someone , recover max hp, or increase dmg. now as these are all very nice additions to have on any skill...... you have to look further into the class. the price of mobile casting is how complex this class really is. i expect many storms to either stop playin the class or to just be fail because of the complexity of the class.
    other things like the new cultivation system and the beggingin quests are really nice in my opinion.
    i seriously enjoi the new pwi set up for things, and i didnt really think i would.
    the new auto pathing was weird at first but is now nice.
    so many more things have been added that are just a nice thing to have, may take time to get used to but ultimately its nice.
    oh....... put HH weps for my storm in game plz!!!!!! XD
  • Brunsizer - Heavens Tear
    Brunsizer - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Honestly this expansion has just been another disappointment to me personally. Throw a couple new classes at the players and hope it distracts them from all the things that have been an issue for them. Well for some this may work.. Personally the Stormbringer may end up being a real OP class.. the Duskblade seems a bit boring to me. In any case it would be nice to see the actual issues the majority of players want to see addressed in at least one expansion. There are those that will say I am just QQing. There are others that will understand where I am coming from.. Its become an issue of quantity over quality I am afraid. So far most of what I have seen is excitement for the one class and a bunch of disappointment about most other things in worldchat.. Although I have tried to keep my own negativity to myself the passed couple of days.. I am happy some are finding some fun in game again.. I look back to PWI 2009 and that's what I truly miss.... My vote find Frankie and Kan and give them what ever they want to come back. The players of PW really miss that kind of in game support from the staff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • iceman26
    iceman26 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I would like to see DQ items worth something again, it don't pay for much but it does atleast buy some peoples crazy stones and equip repair, other than that I am loving the new expansion!!! cya in game.
  • exo28
    exo28 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    SCYTHES !!!!!!!!!! <_>
    all im missing is horns and id be 100% happy but as of now im at like a 85%

p.s.
    make it so venos can use scythes too b:cryb:cryb:cryb:cryb:cry
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I would like to suggest that the 8 hr earning period just apply to the auto-cult per 24 hr period and not the normal play. Just a suggestion but it would be nice!
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I like some of the UI tweeks like the square minimap and the new look of the NPCs in cities.

I dislike how there is no new content for endgame players and how much of the content they added specifically nerfs archers like anti-crit damage squad buff, anti normal arrow squad buff, and the buff to sin stealth detection.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • exo28
    exo28 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    iceman26 wrote: »
    I would like to see DQ items worth something again, it don't pay for much but it does atleast buy some peoples crazy stones and equip repair, other than that I am loving the new expansion!!! cya in game.

the only thing of the DQ items i really miss is the DQ rewards that was added need the end of pwe's ownership of pwi i miss that system soo much u could get anything from pets, mounts even makeover scrolls and fashion ARC RE-ADD THAT PLZ b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • pedrokue1
    pedrokue1 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    "Maintenance Question: Aside from the obvious issues, how much are you enjoying the expansion? If you could pick only 1 favorite thing about it, what would it be? If you could add or remove 1 thing as well, what would that be?"

I'm really enjoying the expansion. My favorite thing was the new Race, most exactly, the Stormbringer. It really has potential to be my favorite class.
    What I'd remove is the change in the prices of the itens for DQ and all the other low level items. It's something that make the game hardier, economically, for the starters. And something that completely contradicts the Bot system recently adopted.

Also, just for reporting, my game breaks every time I teleport in or out the Celestial Vale. And the game does not save any change I make in the shortcuts of the abilities, I always have to organize it all over again.

Anw, Thanks for the new expansion!
  • lanebre
    lanebre Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I like some of the UI tweeks like the square minimap and the new look of the NPCs in cities.

I dislike how there is no new content for endgame players and how much of the content they added specifically nerfs archers like anti-crit damage squad buff, anti normal arrow squad buff, and the buff to sin stealth detection.

I understand that you as old player got to top but im sure its not top top. I'm sure theres some thing in ur gear or other stuff that you can upgrade. I think theres already too much content added and nothing removed (well pickaxe is removed).
    New player have to do quests, culti, BH, BQ, lvl, sage/demon books, morai, BH, BQ, reawake, lvl again, BH, BQ, primal dailies, primal books, BH, BQ, Morai, reawake #2, lvl, FSP, BH, BQ.. and so on.. Minimum 3-4h just dailies take
    Hope you get my point :s
    Also on other hand, paying here help developers to keep up with work and earn something but some ppl who cashed gear right away missed point of playing game and enjoying it.
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I don't think any really cares the expansion feels short failed i don't think the new class was even worth it and we all knew there would be issues.

its real simple if it aint broke don't patch it .

Pwi has officially become the Microsoft of MMO but it makes a great aim chat slash sims social mediab:chuckle

so game wise ehhh the newest coolest social media interactive sims with chat avatars amazing look out facebook Pwi will soon replace you b:chuckle
  • Khati - Harshlands
    Khati - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Ya I know, I fixed it. Forgot to change the city :p
    when i go on to check the time it says error
    b:flower Khati
  • Noxioua - Lost City
    Noxioua - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    pedrokue1 wrote: »
    "Maintenance Question: Aside from the obvious issues, how much are you enjoying the expansion? If you could pick only 1 favorite thing about it, what would it be? If you could add or remove 1 thing as well, what would that be?"

I'm really enjoying the expansion. My favorite thing was the new Race, most exactly, the Stormbringer. It really has potential to be my favorite class.
    What I'd remove is the change in the prices of the itens for DQ and all the other low level items. It's something that make the game hardier, economically, for the starters. And something that completely contradicts the Bot system recently adopted.

Also, just for reporting, my game breaks every time I teleport in or out the Celestial Vale. And the game does not save any change I make in the shortcuts of the abilities, I always have to organize it all over again.

Anw, Thanks for the new expansion!

I had this issue with Sirens of War expansion. Have you tired running the game with Administrator Privileges (right click -> run as admin)?
  • anaovt1
    anaovt1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Maintenance Question: Aside from the obvious issues, how much are you enjoying the expansion? If you could pick only 1 favorite thing about it, what would it be? If you could add or remove 1 thing as well, what would that be?

Overall I like the expansion. Stormbringer is a lot of fun.

I like the new skill learning system a lot actually. So much easier to keep up and know when new skills are available this way.

One thing that I both like and dislike: autopath automatically opening the npc talk window. It's useful in safe zones, but when I'm flying to an npc in the middle of mobs and I afk I'd rather it not fly all the way down to the npc. I've died a few times from this already. I would like to have an option in the autopath similar to the cancel flight option (disabling that doesn't help this problem).

Anther minor thing is the spacing of the party window. It now runs over into the large sized chat box when there are 10 squad members where it used to fit perfectly on the left side. Also I'm not happy with the change that shows genders of squad members. I thought it was culti at first (which would actually be awesome)... but really, pink for female and blue for male... why is this even necessary?
    Camlyra-Raging Tides. Since the avatar is broken.

Cleric 103/103/102
    Seeker 102/102/101
    Wizard 101/101/101
    Psychic 102/99
  • wishershearts
    wishershearts Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    @.@ I'm still unable to get this game updated. So want to try the new classes but I getting no where with downloadsb:sad
  • pedrokue1
    pedrokue1 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I had this issue with Sirens of War expansion. Have you tired running the game with Administrator Privileges (right click -> run as admin)?

Well, it actually worked :v
    Thank you! o/
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    enjoy the upcoming ~500 tickets of Morai players that got their pill on the wrong char due to Nation War.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Sweet! Super happy that a patch was issued asap.

I actually like this expansion a lot, so its hard to choose what I like the most. I really am happy that we have switched a menu based skill upgrade system, instead of npcs. Makes it 100x more convenient.

I also love that most npc's are rearranged to be more convenient, depending on the quest. Speaking of quests, the quests that were revamped: amazing. Great job :)

If I could remove one thing, I'd say it would be fc ;)
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
This discussion has been closed.