[Maintenance Discussion] 12/18/14 COMPLETE

Options
sparkiesoft
sparkiesoft Posts: 47
edited February 2015 in General Discussion
Hey all,

Maintenance will begin tonight at 11PM - 3AM.

This maintenance is to fix issues such as the Nation War Forges, and the Illusionary Leveling Pill. You will be able to log back on to any character after the maintenance, as the pill will not be available until 12 Noon tomorrow (12/19)

Time Conversion for when the Illusionary Pill will be available: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20141219T12&p1=224

In the off-chance that anything fails to go through, please check back with this thread and our Facebook for any updates. Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/PerfectWorldMMO

Maintenance Question: Aside from the obvious issues, how much are you enjoying the expansion? If you could pick only 1 favorite thing about it, what would it be? If you could add or remove 1 thing as well, what would that be?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    First non-human reply!

There doesn't seem to be any new manual patch for this maintenance.
    At least not yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    No maintenance question? D: What is this blasfemy?b:cry

Also, thanks for fixing the issues so fast. I will start to play after SM.
  • athenenoctua
    athenenoctua Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Hey all,

This maintenance is to fix issues such as the Nation War Forges, and the Illusionary Leveling Pill. You will be able to log back on to any character after the maintenance, as the pill will not be available until 12 Noon tomorrow (12/19)

Time Conversion: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20141219T12

In the off-chance that anything fails to go through, please check back with this thread and our Facebook for any updates. Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/PerfectWorldMMO

Thank you, Sparkie, but the link for time conversion you posted is set to GMT, not PST.
  • Mr_Psy_cho - Sanctuary
    Mr_Psy_cho - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Isn't that supposed to be set to pacific time? lol
  • God__himself - Archosaur
    God__himself - Archosaur Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Hey all,

Time Conversion: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20141219T12

Thank you sparkie for the effort you took! Sometimes people do not understand the PWCN is in charge of most the the patching and fixes for PWI, I am glad the commication went through and everything is aimed to be fixed.

PWI YouTube Channel: -> youtube.com/channel/UCTBXOoQ0a4Y2tXg8XnzvVBg

SweetHara lvl 105-105-103 SB -> mypers.pw/1.8/#141749

God__himself lvl 105-105-102 Cleric
  • jaytrain91
    jaytrain91 Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    good job b:laugh
    TwoShanks- Twilight Temple
    BiggyLuvv- Twilight Temple
    BoojanglesRT- Tiswell
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options

This is PWI! b:surrender

That said, it's good to see such a fast patch to correct a patch.
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • PeachyKisses - Archosaur
    PeachyKisses - Archosaur Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Thanks Sparkie. I know it must be stressful for you guys with the jacked patches we get. You guys are doing good though trying to keep us up to date. *Huggles* for all the people working hard to fix this stuff b:cute

And yeah where is our maint question? What are we supposed to have fun with during maint if ya don't give us one? b:sad
  • sparkiesoft
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Thank you, Sparkie, but the link for time conversion you posted is set to GMT, not PST.

Ya I know, I fixed it. Forgot to change the city :p
  • mechabeastmc666
    mechabeastmc666 Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Hey all,

Time Conversion for when the Illusionary Pill will be available: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20141219T12&p1=224

i for one appreciate the hard work you guys do.
  • athenenoctua
    athenenoctua Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Ya I know, I fixed it. Forgot to change the city :p

Thank you. Just wanted to make sure you saw it. :)
  • sparkiesoft
    edited December 2014
    Options

Added, sorry!
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Ok so i have to ask....if the pill goes through at 12 pm your time or whenever....does that mean we have to be on the character we want the pill on AT that time or what? How does this work?
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options

Maintenance Question: Aside from the obvious issues, how much are you enjoying the expansion? If you could pick only 1 favorite thing about it, what would it be? If you could add or remove 1 thing as well, what would that be?

Stormbringer class is the best thing that camed with this expansion.
    The ability to cast while moving.b:dirty And skills that hit 3 times in a row.And the awesome knock back aoe.
    I dont want to remove anything. At least I have nothing in mind right now.
    giphy.gif

• sparkiesoft
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Ok so i have to ask....if the pill goes through at 12 pm your time or whenever....does that mean we have to be on the character we want the pill on AT that time or what? How does this work?

I recommend being on whichever character you want the boost on, a little bit prior to that time.

To answer your question though, you only need to log on at 12 or anytime after. If you don't log on at all prior to 12 or at 12 (say you log on at like 8:30 pm), the pill will go to whichever character you log on to first.
  • Demon_Blade - Harshlands
    Demon_Blade - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Thanks for the speedy responses and the quick turnaround for corrections. Major updates usually have bugs but it is nice to know you guys/gals are on top of it and are communicating with us. I remember when it took about 1 - 2 months to recieve a response from a submitted ticket. Nice Job!!
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I recommend being on whichever character you want the boost on, a little bit prior to that time.

To answer your question though, you only need to log on at 12 or anytime after. If you don't log on at all prior to 12 or at 12 (say you log on at like 8:30 pm), the pill will go to whichever character you log on to first.

One more thing.....Does the pill give any spirit? i have asked before but it got lost in others questions and i think this is an important need to know thing as it will determine which toon i do use it on.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • Noxioua - Lost City
    Noxioua - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    One more thing.....Does the pill give any spirit? i have asked before but it got lost in others questions and i think this is an important need to know thing as it will determine which toon i do use it on.

From memory, it was said somewhere it gave 40mil spirit.

Edit: perhaps this item is in the pwdatabase? has anyone checked?
  • sparkiesoft
    edited December 2014
    Options

Maybe, along with some other stuff *wink wink* b:avoid
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    What about a gold event code?
    Would be nice to get some event gold for my stormbringer.b:pleased
    giphy.gif

• Noxioua - Lost City
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Maybe, along with some other stuff *wink wink* b:avoid

You! I SEE THAT LITTLE TEXT!

Spill the beans, Charizard!
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Just a quick question about the prices. Is that a glitch/bug that will be fixed or are the sell prices for drops and items going to remain as is in game now?
  • hanskristianjc
    hanskristianjc Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    PWI is now version number? i'm a new user
  • sparkiesoft
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Just a quick question about the prices. Is that a glitch/bug that will be fixed or are the sell prices for drops and items going to remain as is in game now?

Which prices? I may have missed this somewhere.
  • Noxioua - Lost City
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Which prices? I may have missed this somewhere.

DQ items, mob dropped gear, etc
  • dudeguypersonness
    dudeguypersonness Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    We would really enjoy being able to use hypers in FC b:pleased
  • sparkiesoft
    edited December 2014
    Options
    DQ items, mob dropped gear, etc

Ah ya those. I'll have to ask as I'm not sure and I haven't heard anything regarding that from the devs yet.
  • ClyciaAlyann - Raging Tide
    ClyciaAlyann - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Favorite thing about the expansion so far is the Duskblade class. Seems like a very love-it or hate-it class, but I love it.

Only thing that has bugged me so far is that the pheonix which carries you around a couple times doesn't fly straight, it just sorta glides around. It's really not a big deal, mostly amusing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ClyciaAlyann - - Fail Seeker of Raging Tides
    edited December 2014
    Options
    The sell prices of drops from mobs is extremely low compared to what it was prior to the update. An example is lev 10 Bow is now worth 154 coins not the 12-17k it use to be. Many items are this way now so I was just wondering if that was a permanent change or not. Thanks.
  • alaskabuc
    alaskabuc Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    i for one appreciate the hard work you guys do.
    y didn't you guys make the stone account stashable so they can be sure it goes to the right char..doesn't need to be tradeable...
This discussion has been closed.