VOTE: This is a survey for FC hypers

Zhenmax - Archosaur
Zhenmax - Archosaur Posts: 17 Arc User
edited December 2014 in General Discussion
Ok, since it's already december 2014 and many things happend. Let's see how many on you want fc hypers back. Take note, this might help the PWI department to decide whether or not give us back the hypers in FC. So please dont be lazy to Vote :)

We only need vote, so QQers please stop spamming this Thread.

Thank you for respecting this thread.b:victory
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Zhenmax - Archosaur on

Comments

• bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Ok, since it's already december 2014 and many things happend. Let's see how many on you want fc hypers back. Take note, this might help the PWI department to decide whether or not give us back the hypers in FC. So please dont be lazy to Vote :)

We only need vote, so QQers please stop spamming this Thread.

Thank you for respecting this thread.b:victory[/QUOT

I Care less if they bring hypers back in FC.
    it would be better not. cause bringing back hypers will create more fc babies with no idea how to play.
    Personaly I can survive with FC babies around me, but I dk about other players.

PW departament wont give you hypers back in FC if you make a poll on forums.
    No hypers in FC was the PWCN decision. PWCN . you know the mother and father of PW. Were the decision of what happens in PW are taken.
    giphy.gif

• krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    So...

- Quests get revamped to add more exp.
    - There's still the Tideborn Quest Chain.
    - There's an item coming soon for free lv 95 instantly.

And... We're still worried about FF coming back. To be honest, I hope it doesn't. I already made a thread, and SylenThunder made a semi-updated thread about this, both were in majority, no.
  • afkitsune
    afkitsune Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Nah bro/sis. I'm not too worried about fcc. I can't wait for that instant lvl 95 stone to come out though, it sounds more like my kind of thing. b:victory
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Krisnda wrote: »
    So...

- Quests get revamped to add more exp.
    - There's still the Tideborn Quest Chain.
    - There's an item coming soon for free lv 95 instantly.

And... We're still worried about FF coming back. To be honest, I hope it doesn't. I already made a thread, and SylenThunder made a semi-updated thread about this, both were in majority, no.

I agree. we already apparently have several 100+ of the new race. I dont think FC Hyper is really needed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    People still biased towards FC.
    New stone insta 95. But No to hypers.
    Already have a couple lvl 100 new classes. But No to hypers.
    Don't want FC babies but we have auto lvl 95.

You people make a lot of sense......

I vote yes to hypers. The whole "reinvigorate the map" has at this point lost any credibility (if there was any before.)

Cashers can do auto 95 stone. Free players can hyper FC. That' my view.

If you hate hyper in FC, don't do it but also don't act like you have the authority to say what is right for other players. This new stone just shot any argument you had out of the water.

Now for PWE, I don't see it happening due to the fact they want to cash in on auto stones.
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    for the love of god dig a hole and bury the damned hyper in FC BS already.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    There is not enough people to run FC @ RT, so no.b:laugh
  • Zhenmax - Archosaur
    Zhenmax - Archosaur Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    People still biased towards FC.
    New stone insta 95. But No to hypers.
    Already have a couple lvl 100 new classes. But No to hypers.
    Don't want FC babies but we have auto lvl 95.

You people make a lot of sense......

I vote yes to hypers. The whole "reinvigorate the map" has at this point lost any credibility (if there was any before.)

Cashers can do auto 95 stone. Free players can hyper FC. That' my view.

If you hate hyper in FC, don't do it but also don't act like you have the authority to say what is right for other players. This new stone just shot any argument you had out of the water.

Now for PWE, I don't see it happening due to the fact they want to cash in on auto stones.

+1 b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver
    SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    WTS FC bigroom B/M/H 1.5m

Lol
    101/101/102
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also run around as a R1 seeker named WildFireXIII b:chuckle and now as a Stormbringer named xGrimStormxX, and no I'm not Grim from Kindred
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I went to frost, and hypers couldn't be activated. I dont understand this.
  • Eden - Raging Tide
    Eden - Raging Tide Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    so now that idiots like sylenthunder got their wish and fcc got hyper ban how that map and lower bh population going? whoops.. :D
  • afkitsune
    afkitsune Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Sweetiebot give 10 points to Eden - Raging Tide
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    afkitsune wrote: »
    Sweetiebot give 10 points to Eden - Raging Tide
    Aww sorry but you need to have at least 50 posts to be able to award points.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Alts votes for yes b:laugh

masikker001, masikker005, masikker010, masikker011, masikker020, masikker022, masikker016, masikker017, masikker021, masikker023, masikker024, masikker012, masikker018, masikker015, masikker014.

Or was it multiple choice ? b:chuckle
  • clokey#3498
    clokey#3498 Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    really ppl still QQing about FC hyper? we wont get it back just accept it so? the gms said 2 times that they wont fix it...
    Assassin: http://mypers.pw/8/#355157
    ||v£rtì¢ãlmØd£||
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    If you really wanthypering in FC back, maybe you should have made a real poll
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    No need for FC. It's far to easy to level as it is now in this game.
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    Reliea - Sanctuary Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I voted No, mostly because this "poll" is so biased towards yes lol

Honestly I don't care whether hypers are active in fcc or not.

Options are always good, you don't have to fcc with hypers, or fcc at all.
    I used to, but I stopped. I got tired of it and found that I didn't need it anyway. I was tired of soloing, or being in squads where it 'felt' like I was soloing. In the end I only went if a friend invited me or needed a little boost, and that was fine with me.
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I'm not going to vote because of how biased this poll is, but I say yes, with access inside of Frost being restricted to 75+. You should have to talk to a npc to determine if you're 75+ just to enter. (Like you have to for FSP and UCH.) Only then should you be able to say that you've earned the right to stand before the gates, and you should be able to hyper in them at that level.

That keeps low game alive, mid game alive, and helps ease the burden that is that treacherous trek towards 100+.

"Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    This poll is clearly not made by someone who is biased in the slightest.

Also, I just saw a pig fly overhead.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited December 2014
    Oh how cute. 9 Yes options, one No option, and the No's are still ahead. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sardior - Raging Tide
    Sardior - Raging Tide Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    honestly, with how many ways you can gain exp whilst afk/ with the quest overhauls (still gotta see the lv 70+ quests) there really isnt much need for Fc anymore....or hypers for that matter.
  • mpaladoros
    mpaladoros Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mpaladoros
    mpaladoros Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I still cant understand why u dont want hypers in frost.I KNOW WHY.You are just r9 and doesnt need it thats why.GMS u should think about it anymore.There are players that dont use money and wanna play.Only players who give money they get fast to lvl 100b:angry
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    mpaladoros wrote: »
    I still cant understand why u dont want hypers in frost.I KNOW WHY.You are just r9 and doesnt need it thats why.GMS u should think about it anymore.There are players that dont use money and wanna play.Only players who give money they get fast to lvl 100b:angry

It is dependent from the aim of the players in pwi.

If he want to be high level, like you or quickly get R9rrrrrr and then say for everyone in this forum, that it is easy and can be done for everyone in this "game", then he willl say same words.

But if player want to do quests (at his own level, not 100 levels after it), if he want to play PvE game and want, that all players were equal in pwi, then he will say, that frost can't and must not replace game itself.
  • Sardior - Raging Tide
    Sardior - Raging Tide Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited December 2014

how does r9 have anything to do with fc? and you can literally earn exp without playing the game by botting for 8 hours (BUT DQ NERFQQNOCOINSTOBEEARNEDBOTTINGUSELESSRAGE) and then parking your char in realm of reflections all night again earning exp from doing nothing yourself.
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited December 2014

I am a lvl 34 stormbringer( started on new server) and I care less for hyper in FC. Saying that only r9 people asking for no hypers in FC its stupid.
    I thibk even end game players that pk want new people to fight against. But i think there are some players that dont want ppl that are 1 shot. At least I wouldnt if I were to pk.There it would be no fun if I can 1 shot you. No challenge at all.
    And hypering in FC and be lvl 100 wont give you r9 as prize.
    You need a lot of cash or in game work to get it.
    giphy.gif

• _BIackRose_ - Raging Tide
    _BIackRose_ - Raging Tide Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    i see 2 options here without hypers. you can still power lvl with frost. farm green drops. one green drop = 1.8m exp and they drop relatively often (some golds even from holeen) i'm less worried about hypers. tho currently the instance is useless with no purpose. they could have at least restored its function they didn't want us hypering... you know... farming the place like TT? fc was a fun instance, it required team work and a little skill in the early days. it would be nice to have it back hypers or not.
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    No. Not that this little survey is going to make a difference one way or another, but no. Not just because people spend way too much time repeatedly running the same instance 10 hours a day, but because it has gotten way too easy to level in this game even without the use of Hypers. They introduced an item that allows you to earn experience for doing absolutely nothing. They just introduced an item that automatically puts you at Lv. 95. I swear, you guys would force the developers to introduce an item that put you at 105 Rebirth 2 if you were able.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I went to frost, and hypers couldn't be activated. I dont understand this.

b:surrenderwhat's going on?