Which server is best?

Options
Drgnfire - Heavens Tear
Drgnfire - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hey everyone, I've been playing PWI for quite a long time now. Here recently I've taken a break from playing, and I'm looking to try something new. With the launch of the new expansion here in a little while, I've found the game reeling me back in. My question is, is that my main is on the server Heavens Tear, and I've thought about switching servers. What's held me back is my level, but with the promotional stone they're giving to players, now level won't be an issue. Could a veteran player give me somewhat of a rundown of the differences between the main servers? I want to try and find a server with good econ, a decent player base and people who in general are nice. Pretty much just what the pros and cons are. Thanks in advance!
Swaqqa of a cripple.
Post edited by Drgnfire - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Economy's messed up on all servers; there are helpful and not helpful people on all servers. None of the servers are deserted, none are as populated as in the past. Choose based on event times/average ping and PVE/PVP preference, not anecdotal population figures.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Based on my experiences, I've found Dreamweaver to be a pretty good server. I haven't been on there in a couple years though. A lot could have changed in that time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?