Expansion Issues [Update: Stone Issues 12/19]

Options

Comments

• Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver
    Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    By rollback, I mean server wide. If someone manages to get an item that is not in-game and no one else can get, we can remove that without a server wide rollback.

Ah that's a relief! Was the one thing I was concerned about lol people getting their hands on something that others may not be able to once it's fixed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jessami
    jessami Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Is the argument for rollback more than "OMG people got exp for a day?" because seeing the other things that haven't resulted in rollbacks, it seems pretty selfish to kill everyone's new characters because you don't like that someone's going to get their new toon 9x a few days before you could do it in PV or in a second with a stone literally anyone can get.

I mean the forge thing is a problem, but the people that could pull off the new items are so few it would be easy to remove them on a character by character basis.
  • JullieTTe - Lost City
    JullieTTe - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    moitaz wrote: »
    I've Some new's for u mate if you want better supp pay to play this is a free game nothing you say will make difference. b:thanks
    I ain't payed one cents to this game.

Which proves that this game is free so they do not need to do any updates, do not have to provide quality customer service etc. İs this your point? If so you are terribly wrong my friend. I respect who grind and farm and thats not the point I want to mention. This game is not a charity case but a million dollar company who has to provide all the things I mentioned in my first post which that person replied. You've been here for over 4 years now and probably more than 10 months online time. Do you want it to get wasted by the wrong decisions of the company? If so forget all I spoke off and keep up playing.
  • ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Look at the new accounts posting. b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • Maxxxson - Dreamweaver
    Maxxxson - Dreamweaver Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    So far, chances of a rollback are low from what I've been told. Doesn't mean it can't happen, but we're looking at alternatives.

Honestly there is absolutely NO reason for a rollback.
    The NW forges from China are absolutely Terrible and so way way way out of the Pricerange of about anyone. that you can ignore that.

Only problem is that people now have to wait to get their Nation Wars gears, since the old options are gone. But all that is needed for that is a simple patch.

People that want a rollback are just screaming for no reason whatsoever other than attention.

Nothing actual gamebreaking is here.
  • thefirstwarman
    thefirstwarman Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    When will the patch happen
  • VitoryXXX - Archosaur
    VitoryXXX - Archosaur Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    The 2 day's given to customize your char look's for free doesn't work for some reason, i log off change, click confirm, but when log back in same as before.

Ok nevermind that i just forgot that i got free fashion and that included fash hair, sorry my mistake.~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mystic's Never Die~ Y☯utube---http://tinyurl.com/pqu55ut
    First 105-105-105 Mystic in Archosaur Server// 100-XX-XX Sage Mystic//102-102-102 Demon Assassin And 100-XX-XX Sage// 101-100-102 Sage Seeker//100-100-102 Demon Blademaster
    100-100-102 Demon Psychic
    100-100-100 Sage Cleric//100-100-101 Sage Stormbringer//100 Demon Duskblade
    And other alt's i don't play~
  • Demon_Blade - Harshlands
    Demon_Blade - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I have noticed with the update Condensed Orbs, Fine Orbs, Concentrated Venom, and Element Spirit have all went to the sell price of 1. Is this correct or a mishap?
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I have noticed with the update Condensed Orbs, Fine Orbs, Concentrated Venom, and Element Spirit have all went to the sell price of 1. Is this correct or a mishap?

Correct. All DQ will cost 1 coin from now on because of botting hoes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2014
    Options
    But Condensed orbs, Fine Orbs, Concentrated Venom, and Element Spirit arent listed as a DQ item but still changed to the sell price of 1!
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Correct. All DQ will cost 1 coin from now on because of botting hoes.

Botting hoe here. I couldn't care less about the DQ price. I'll still bot for the exp
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Options
    But Condensed orbs, Fine Orbs, Concentrated Venom, and Element Spirit arent listed as a DQ item but still changed to the sell price of 1!

They're top tier DQ items. Much like how Element Powder is a bottom tier DQ item.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • jazzapete
    jazzapete Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    dose any one know what time tonight ?
  • blackdoragon21
    blackdoragon21 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    They're top tier DQ items. Much like how Element Powder is a bottom tier DQ item.

I agree some people to get all their gear by farming and stuff. my restpect to those ppl. But there are some over powered ppl with cash that ruin the game for everyone else. for the people that dump cash and call everyone a nab can go jump off a bridge, for the one's who earned their gear my respect.
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Thanks for being on top of this sparkie. In my opinion there is no need to do a rollback as those forges have nothing to offer that is long-term destructive. People who already have R9 third cast are unable to make the other version since there is no way to downgrade into r9 second cast. People who don't already have R9 third cast are very unlikely to be able to make the new version due to extremely high costs. Even if by some miracle people were able to make this other version of the gear it is not drastically different from the version we already had in terms of performance.

The old forges are needed just to reenable newer players access to what everyone else already has.

Sorry I did not understand. Are you saying to keep PWCN forges?
    Right now I care less for R9 gear since my stormbringer is low lvl. But I want to make it r9rr one day and dont want to costs me 100 bilion coins.
    But first i want her T3 and since i need T2 and for T2 i need rapture and cannie crystals I dont wanna pay 1mil coin to forge 1 rapture crystal.
    I dont want a rollback and lose what my stormbringer already aceived but I want PWcn forges to go away.
    giphy.gif

• Mirnack - Lost City
    Mirnack - Lost City Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Are there no other weapons for duskblades to get them from 20-100? i see that there are npc ones but the level 50 is highest and worse then the level 20 one. What are we suppose to do about a weapon?
  • sparkiesoft
    sparkiesoft Posts: 47
    edited December 2014
    Options
    jazzapete wrote: »
    dose any one know what time tonight ?

No ETA as of yet. You'll see a maintenance post when I know.
    edited December 2014
    Options

There will be a patch to fix things. Read the damn forum. It's been said numerous times already.

Gosh people are lazy to get informed. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • bloodedone87
    edited December 2014
    Options
    There will be a patch to fix things. Read the damn forum. It's been said numerous times already.

Gosh people are lazy to get informed. b:surrender

I was asking her if she suggest that PWCN forges to not be removed not if PW is going to remove them or not.
    Learn to read
    giphy.gif

• athenenoctua
    athenenoctua Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Right now I care less for R9 gear since my stormbringer is low lvl. But I want to make it r9rr one day and dont want to costs me 100 bilion coins.
    But first i want her T3 and since i need T2 and for T2 i need rapture and cannie crystals I dont wanna pay 1mil coin to forge 1 rapture crystal.
    I dont want a rollback and lose what my stormbringer already aceived but I want PWcn forges to go away.

It doesn't say the Chinese forges should stay, it just says it's not game breaking enough to require a rollback. It clearly states that the old forges should be brought back.
  • bloodedone87
    edited December 2014
    Options
    It doesn't say the Chinese forges should stay, it just says it's not game breaking enough to require a rollback. It clearly states that the old forges should be brought back.

Thats true. I dont want a rollback, just a fix. My stormbringer is lvl 27 with lvl 4 armor and weapon. Dont want to start again.
    Thanks for clearing. Did not understand her.
    giphy.gif

edited December 2014
    Options
    I was asking her if she suggest that PWCN forges to not be removed not if PW is going to remove them or not.
    Learn to read

b:laugh Right back at ya.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Theriom - Heavens Tear
    Theriom - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Thanks Sparkie for keeping us informed, someone offered you coffee, how about a beer? b:laugh
  • ChiefZoltar - Heavens Tear
    ChiefZoltar - Heavens Tear Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    There's no way anyone would be able to get anything from the PWCN forges by tonight for the fact that if someone HAPPENS to have r9s2, they would need 6,590,000,000 coin and 596,000 supply tokens just to upgrade the weapon. Now, people will probably end up getting some of the mats and that's their mistake.
    Rollback would have to be over something seriously wrong that everyone was taking advantage of like if goons suddenly gave exp in a hyperable FF instance for example...b:shutup
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Why are all of the price values of the items so low now? Lev 10 crossbow 135 coins? really? etc...
  • Xii_wang - Sanctuary
    Xii_wang - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    So I am assuming ,because of the problems, I can log into my main without worrying about getting that 95 boost pill? As I want to use it on another character.
  • Noxioua - Lost City
    Noxioua - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Are there no other weapons for duskblades to get them from 20-100? i see that there are npc ones but the level 50 is highest and worse then the level 20 one. What are we suppose to do about a weapon?

I wouldn't be surprise if gold grade weapons were added to the weapon drops in dungeons. Not sure if you're high enough yet to be able to test it. But it's worth a shot when you can, right?
  • jammykk21
    jammykk21 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Small thing, I believe the trading option on Assistant Wang has been messed up don't know if anyone else is noticing it or if I'm derping. Cant trade in any dreamchaser gear
  • leiron026
    leiron026 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    the BGM on Morai map is Missing
  • Liontitan - Archosaur
    Liontitan - Archosaur Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Nobody cares about ur rrr9 gear chill out and wait always wanting to be op well suck it up you just have to wait. b:kiss