Options
riffraffz
riffraffz Posts: 26 Arc User
edited December 2014 in General Discussion
If i log in, and it's, say, 4pm UK time, can i play on my main character, and just before 8pm, log out & onto my newly made character so it can be sent to there, which character would it be sent to?
Post edited by riffraffz on

Comments

• Sky_Diver - Morai
    Sky_Diver - Morai Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    95lvl stone will be send ONLY to NEW account with new character
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I believe it would be sent to your new character (as long as its not the new class) that is logged in at noon PST
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options

NO, that's wrong. You can use an old account, and old char or new everything. But whatever is logged at 12 pst will be the one to get the mail in game.

To OP I would log out a few mins before it's time, to make sure it's not sent early.
  • Sky_Diver - Morai
    Sky_Diver - Morai Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    you can believe it but it ain't true, 95lvl stone will be send to a account that was made between 17 dec and 17 jan, that means you need to make new account to get this stone
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    you can believe it but it ain't true, 95lvl stone will be send to a account that was made between 17 dec and 17 jan, that means you need to make new account to get this stone
    With the upcoming PWI expansion, PWI Eclipse, we will be doing an all new promotion for a limited time! That's right, when you log in from December 17th, 2014 - January 16th, 2015, you will receive an Illusionary Crystal free! Valued at $60. This item will take any character from 1-95 upon use.

Nothing about account creation except that new accounts are eligible.
    8. Do my older accounts get this as well?: Yes. Any existing account, or any account made during the promotional period will get the Illusionary Stone mailed to their character.
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Any account made prior, or during the period of 12/17/14 - 1/16/15 will be eligible to receive the Illusionary Crystal.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/9009273-free-level-95%21

Keyphrase: Prior, or during the period.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    Takeva - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    8. Do my older accounts get this as well?:

Yes. Any existing account, or any account made during the promotional period will get the Illusionary Stone mailed to their character.
  • Keisari - Raging Tide
    Keisari - Raging Tide Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options

Prior=before the period.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kittysama - Raging Tide in APS-barb disguise, when avatars were bugged. Now posting again as Kittysama.
    Deleted old mains on Feb. 2014, back with every viable build covered, majority of them at or above non-rb 100.b:cute
    The Greatest APS-Panda on RT! 'Cause there's too much food in tables of Imperial palace.b:surrender
    Kitty's current average lvl ~94 b:shocked
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    Takeva - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Prior=before the period.

Prior, OR during the period.
  • riffraffz
    riffraffz Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Nice, it means i know what one to log etc.

New Psy, here i come :)
    b:laugh
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options

Don't spread false information please
    Read first...
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • thefirstwarman
    thefirstwarman Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options

thats not true sky if it an exsisting account and you log in to any character expect the next class it will be mailed to that character dec 16th - jan 17 is the limited time the stone will be for free to everyone after you have to play $60
  • Khalari - Sanctuary
    Khalari - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Guys, this is rather moot at this point because there's an issue with the stone. Sparkiesoft made a post that apparently the stone will disappear when you get it out of mailbox. There will be a patch for it later.
  • thefirstwarman
    thefirstwarman Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options

PWI Just make sure to log into the correct character on the 17th. If you don't have a character yet, simply make one and it'll get mailed there. Avoid logging onto your main character first though, as once that happens there won't be a way to get the item on the intended character.
    Like · 8 · December 12 at 10:29pm
  • Lenaonvoe - Raging Tide
    Lenaonvoe - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    How do you get it if you weren't logged on? b:surrender