Raffle question Sparkie (EU related)

Joe - Morai
Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
edited December 2014 in General Discussion
Will the new raffle event also be doable for international people?

If not (in terms of the physical prizes), what would we get in case of winning then? There should be another listing of prizes if so...or does our CM have to come up with an event like that?
My Barb:
mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
Post edited by Joe - Morai on

Comments

• DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I am curious for this as well, seeing that I'm from the EU even if I play on a US server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XXxICExXx - Morai
    XXxICExXx - Morai Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I am curious for this as well, seeing that I'm from the EU even if I play on a US server.
    now's the time to switch b:cute

Yah I am also interested given that I am also EU b:victory
  • laseek
    laseek Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Often you're S.O.L :/
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    They have never shipped outside of the US and Canada before, so I would be very surprised if they did this time. When I asked for the same thing during that charity "event" Sparkie said that they would give us in-game items instead.
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • Syyfee - Sanctuary
    Syyfee - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Or they wont send out the emails for none US players at all. In every way, it seems this will be like every single time before.
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    They have never shipped outside of the US and Canada before, so I would be very surprised if they did this time. When I asked for the same thing during that charity "event" Sparkie said that they would give us in-game items instead.

I don't expect that either, the op doesn't seem like he's holding his breath as well.
    I think he just wanted to know what the alternative gifts for anyone from outside the US would be.
    Although, I need those catshop plushies really badly! b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sir_comsizer - Archosaur
    Sir_comsizer - Archosaur Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Last time there was a competition like this, any other country apart from America or Canada was excluded if i remember rightly. So if, for example, you live in the UK, you won't win b:surrender

Personally i think it's very discriminate as they have an EU server yet are penalized because they don't live in America or Canada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]