Servers Down

sviks
sviks Posts: 3 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Support Desk
I can't log into game... after game starts there are only -- with all info about servers? ...

are the Servers down? ... and is there a service status page for the servers?
Post edited by sviks on

Comments

• virusofyourlife2
    virusofyourlife2 Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Browse the forums just a wee bit...

Maintenence for the MASSIVE UPDATE with NEW CLASSES and NEW INSTANCES and NEW EVERYTHING and HYPE!!!!

Not to be rude... but there is a whole world beyond your rock... Like... Houses to live in even.
  • sviks
    edited December 2014
    do you then know when they have planned to be finished with the update ?
  • xxcudlebearxx
    xxcudlebearxx Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    that all day you can update if im ride about in the afternoon ad that eans maybey lay it aroud 9 o clock ad evening begus update would be big then normale
  • Molniya - Dreamweaver
    Molniya - Dreamweaver Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Sviks, read the maintenance post like everyone else. It's got 5 hours to go, assuming everything is on time, which knowing PWI it won't be.
  • jontard
    jontard Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    says i can be down from 10pm tell 6 am that be around 7 h read the today post in Maintenane Discussion 12/16/14 ps 10 pm is 1 am sever time
  • virusofyourlife2
    virusofyourlife2 Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    It will go from 10PM PST - 6AM PST. I know I know, it's almost like forever! We needed a lot more time to get things set up and tested, to ensure everything works tomorrow (If it doesn't, don't blame me, I don't do maintenance's! I kid I kid, but seriously, I don't do them)
    Funniest thing on forums in a while even.

Even the CM knows that the patch will break things, and wanted to remind us that it's NOT HIS FAULT. xD
  • jontard
    jontard Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    clue i updaten hehe b:pleased
  • illidon1992
    illidon1992 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Servers still down i updated been trying to get on for an hour but thier still offline
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Servers still down i updated been trying to get on for an hour but thier still offline

You don't say? Really?

Oh thats right, its not 6am PST yet
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • illidon1992
    edited December 2014
    You don't say? Really?

Oh thats right, its not 6am PST yet

oh look at me i can quote someone and be a smart ***... its not like things ever get done early... oh its not like the update is an entire day late... oh look at me... smart ***
    edited December 2014
    oh look at me i can quote someone and be a smart ***... its not like things ever get done early... oh its not like the update is an entire day late... oh look at me... smart ***

Seems you need some hugs and kisses

X O X O X O X O X O X O X O X O X O

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • illidon1992
    edited December 2014
    Seems you need some hugs and kisses

X O X O X O X O X O X O X O X O X O

hey man im tired the update was sposed to be yesterday so there wouldnt be maint today. i just want to get my instant 95 then go to bed so I don't miss my chance to get it free

____edit____

4+ years of grinding toons and now there giving me one free... i want it >=(
    edited December 2014
    hey man im tired the update was sposed to be yesterday so there wouldnt be maint today. i just want to get my instant 95 then go to bed so I don't miss my chance to get it free

Completely understandable. You might want to get a little rest. According to Sparkie the instant 95 mailings will begin at noon PST which is six hours away still, unless you are just going to log in your character that you want 95 after the game is back up.

When you can, rest well and happy dreams! b:victory

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • illidon1992
    edited December 2014
    Completely understandable. You might want to get a little rest. According to Sparkie the instant 95 mailings will begin at noon PST which is six hours away still, unless you are just going to log in your character that you want 95 after the game is back up.

When you can, rest well and happy dreams! b:victory

hmm well i had plans to set my vend back up. didn't know it wasn't dispersed till noon. in that case ill just set up my character then go afk i spose
  • Antxoka - Archosaur
    Antxoka - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    SweetieBot can you please give us a server status?
  • sviks
    edited December 2014
    The new Client is availble... now we just have to wait for servers to come online...

last update was they should be online 07:30 am .. :)
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    SweetieBot can you please give us a server status?
    I could try but I can't promise anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Oceansinner - Lost City
    Oceansinner - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    b:sad past 6am pst i have to work and don't want to miss the 95 stone or the chance to get some PWI time in before RL takes me away b:cry