[Maintenance Discussion] 12/16/14

Comments

• Peccable - Raging Tide
    Peccable - Raging Tide Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    so, people that cannot update without a manual patch (for whatever resons) have to wait for a custom expansion-patch from factionmates? players are able to make custom patches, but you cannot? because china and... reasons? before you have to mail china for permission to answer that, don't bother; it is a rhetorical question. b:cry
  • Untamed_pain - Archosaur
    Untamed_pain - Archosaur Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    All i want is for the patch to like me...so i can play when its done lol...and hope it don't take forever to download

As for the question..hmm. Maybe beable to transfer gear or money to different toons on different servers....
    untamed_pain demon veno 103-100-101
    SweetAzHoney Sage Cleric 102-currently rebirthing
    xXZoeMarieXx sage seeker 101-currently rebirthing
    StormyRainz Demon Mystic 101 Not rebirth yet
    EsmeStorms Demon wizzy 101 not rebirth yet
    UhitLikaGirl Almost sage barb 100 buffer
    and loads of other alts...
  • Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide
    Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    so, people that cannot update without a manual patch (for whatever resons) have to wait for a custom expansion-patch from factionmates? players are able to make custom patches, but you cannot? because china and... reasons? before you have to mail china for permission to answer that, don't bother; it is a rhetorical question. b:cry

lmao +1000
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • trenchcho
    trenchcho Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Unbinding charm would be useful at least for the items we have bound ourselves
  • lanebre
    lanebre Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Sweetiebot, analyze this thread
  • darkosirisxin
    darkosirisxin Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    trying to wait up to see if maybe the auto-patcher will start but fear that it won't till maint. is almost over or is over. which is for me not till around 7am or 8am CST.
  • XXxICExXx - Morai
    XXxICExXx - Morai Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    6am b:cry thats 2pm UK time, most of my day off gone, kick off an hour before i pick kids up from school and then working 6 days in a row b:cry. Oh well it is what it is b:sad
  • darkosirisxin
    edited December 2014
    I want to change my wish for this Expansion. The one thing I would like to see in this expansion that has never existed before:

A cure for arthritis.

because currently it freakin cold in my room and the temp outside seems to be dropping fast.
  • STrickeeN - Harshlands
    STrickeeN - Harshlands Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    why the hell we cant have a before hand patch???????????? its 5:40am in argentina and nothing..
  • Noxioua - Lost City
    Noxioua - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited December 2014

....I would think if they're sharing the updated files that they may not be a good idea o.o. The files can become personalised with a specific client and adding them to another could cause....things. o.o
    why the hell we cant have a before hand patch???????????? its 5:40am in argentina and nothing..

Because the owners of this publishing company haven't sent one. They haven't for a while.
  • virusofyourlife2
    virusofyourlife2 Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Sweetiebot

Please analyze this topic for how many times you've been asked for a manual patch and post your findings.
  • darkosirisxin
    edited December 2014
    btw when I installed PWI again it had an option to download patches from p2p(?) sharing system. so I'm guessing if several of those who have super fast net speeds get it downloaded then it will help others with the patching process... maybe?
  • Noxioua - Lost City
    Noxioua - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    btw when I installed PWI again it had an option to download patches from p2p(?) sharing system. so I'm guessing if several of those who have super fast net speeds get it downloaded then it will help others with the patching process... maybe?

That is the general idea of P2P. Take it from sources closest to you.
  • Barbique - Lost City
    Barbique - Lost City Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    SweetieBot post manual patch link
  • curseeds
    curseeds Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    the game is still up but the servers are down is this the case with everyone ? help please
  • scattcatt
    scattcatt Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Maybe there still down because... Belive it or not... the maint time isnt up yet still got hours i belive
  • darkosirisxin
    edited December 2014
    you would think that if the avatar of the person posting is high level, they would know how to read a thread that has answered the statement/question in all its forms with a simple:

There is not a manual patch. China has yet to send one!
  • hohoho2013
    hohoho2013 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    b:cryb:cryb:cry i have been waiting 10 hours n still came out the new patch
  • darkosirisxin
    edited December 2014
    Maint. is due to finish if no issues arose at 6am PST.
  • curseeds
    curseeds Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    scattcatt wrote: »
    Maybe there still down because... Belive it or not... the maint time isnt up yet still got hours i belive

ooh so im from the UK and the server time is different i just noticed

so when does the maint time finish
  • Xuela - Heavens Tear
    Xuela - Heavens Tear Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    you would think that if the avatar of the person posting is high level, they would know how to read a thread that has answered the statement/question in all its forms with a simple:

There is not a manual patch. China has yet to send one!

Unfortunately reading and patience is not for everyone :(
    [SIGPIC]http://i60.tinypic.com/1zwygpv.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Linyela ~ Karma's pewpew Psy ❤

Forever here since 2009.
  • matthew4
    matthew4 Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    where is patch ? Prague úte 23:00 stř 07:00 now is 9:53 and still nothing :D b:laugh
  • Bellasaria - Dreamweaver
    Bellasaria - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    curseeds wrote: »
    ooh so im from the UK and the server time is different i just noticed

so when does the maint time finish

maint ends in about 5 more hours if everything goes right it is only 1am PST right now
  • lanebre
    edited December 2014
    matthew4 wrote: »
    where is patch ? Prague úte 23:00 stř 07:00 now is 9:53 and still nothing :D b:laugh

In China
    maint ends in about 5 more hours if everything goes right it is only 1am PST right now

go to sleep than
  • matthew4
    edited December 2014
    lanebre wrote: »
    In China

go to sleep than

what in China ? :D
  • lanebre
    edited December 2014
    matthew4 wrote: »
    what in China ? :D

China officially the People's Republic of China (PRC), is a sovereign state located in East Asia. It is the world's most populous country, with a population of over 1.35 billion.
    and you manual patch is there too among 1.35 bil ppl
  • matthew4
    edited December 2014
    lool and what ? me post on now patch no on China where is best Gangam Style :D
  • FragiIe - Dreamweaver
    FragiIe - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited December 2014

Maint ends in 2 hours 6 am EST
  • lanebre
    edited December 2014

lol man it end in 5h read first post and google time
  • virusofyourlife2
    virusofyourlife2 Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    All of PWI's times have been based in PST... since... Like... Forever bro. 6am EST is 3 am PST... >.>
This discussion has been closed.