lol wat? Boot Spurs?

Boomz - Harshlands
Boomz - Harshlands Posts: 516 Arc User
edited December 2014 in General Discussion
http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/bulletin/20141209/73895.shtml

lol wat? We gettin spurs for out boots to make us run faster? wat?
lv 1: 1m/s
lv 2: 1.5m/s
lv 3: 2m/s

Either lasts 7 or 28 days like the auto stone and teleport bell.... cs only...
░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ cause i can't make art, so i made
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤this awesome tank.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 1 shot king. LV 150 FSP bosses hit for 3m. Top Player hit record: 652,656.
Post edited by Boomz - Harshlands on

Comments

• jaytrain91
    jaytrain91 Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    My psychic could use a pair of those
    TwoShanks- Twilight Temple
    BiggyLuvv- Twilight Temple
    BoojanglesRT- Tiswell
  • Aryarie - Sanctuary
    Aryarie - Sanctuary Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    That's what I need.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • noodlepunch
    noodlepunch Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Are you freaking kidding me? Something basic as being able to nearly keep up with a barb or the faster classes should NOT have to be paid for. Mounts and flyers, sure I can see paying more for the speed but the actual toon movement? Total bullcrap and should be a basic function for them.

This game is truly becoming ridiculous with it's cash push. The worse it gets, the less I spend.
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    How much do they cost? I'm all in for an extra 2ms.
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Are you freaking kidding me? Something basic as being able to nearly keep up with a barb or the faster classes should NOT have to be paid for. Mounts and flyers, sure I can see paying more for the speed but the actual toon movement? Total bullcrap and should be a basic function for them.

This game is truly becoming ridiculous with it's cash push. The worse it gets, the less I spend.

Yeah. we shouldn't have to pay extra for our class to do something that other classes have special skills for. I want a special stealth stone for my Veno so vanish like a sin but I shouldn't have to pay for it either. That wouldn't be fair.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    This is very messed up. Competitive players will have no choice but to buy them, because you won't want those melees to be quite faster walking than before.

And ofc those who can't pay up will get a huge disadvantage.
  • loridb
    loridb Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    this is actually kinda cool.
    i just wish this wasn't a time limited feature, like speeding up your flyer - you spend some amount of money on items that make it faster and it STAYS that way. wish it was like that with the toon as well.
  • Ibunneh - Raging Tide
    Ibunneh - Raging Tide Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    This would have been mentioned in the patch notes, and also there's a new blog post about new items in boutique, and these particular items are not listed. So nothing to worry about, we not getting those lelele
    I love chicken wings and french fries! Yasssb:chuckle
  • Peccable - Raging Tide
    Peccable - Raging Tide Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    let us not judge to quickly! this must not be necessarily yet another screm of "CS OF GTFO - slowly, coz you cannot afford spurs". this item might be very well a long overdue addition to the event-gold shop!..
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    If it's any more than like 3 gold per one month of 2m/s, then lol. Forget it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Sorry to ask, but for what are those +2m/sec ?

If all squad inside instance go slow, then someone is in danger being far from them.

If you say about solo play or competition, then it is P2W (pay to win) style.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Rofl, PWI is outdoing itself again. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    This will be OP on Stormbringers/MoonFairies, will become a necessity for melee classes for PvP, and push gold demand yet higher with more monthly gold requirements..
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • deadli
    deadli Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    i agree this is 1 of PWIs worst idea's ever
  • laseek
    laseek Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    iirc this was mentioned in the pwi2 preview thread - they work like the spirit coins
  • Boomz - Harshlands
    Boomz - Harshlands Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    This would have been mentioned in the patch notes, and also there's a new blog post about new items in boutique, and these particular items are not listed. So nothing to worry about, we not getting those lelele

No, these just recently came to china we own't have it for a bit, i don't know what the china-america conversions usually are but i think it said something about 5 something? that could either be for the 1st level or the last idk. But i do know the american amounts are significantly less. If i had to guess probably 2-3 per level so maybe 6 gold top level.
    ░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ cause i can't make art, so i made
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤this awesome tank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 1 shot king. LV 150 FSP bosses hit for 3m. Top Player hit record: 652,656.
  • noodlepunch
    noodlepunch Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Yeah. we shouldn't have to pay extra for our class to do something that other classes have special skills for. I want a special stealth stone for my Veno so vanish like a sin but I shouldn't have to pay for it either. That wouldn't be fair.

You are talking about special skills and I'm talking about a basic function, walking/running speed.
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I should start charging people Gold for giving them my archer buffsb:laugh
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    If it's any more than like 3 gold per one month of 2m/s, then lol. Forget it.

Damn Eoria, you sure drive a hard bargain, refusing to give PWI more than 3 extra dollars per month than you used to for no apparent reason.

You sure showed them!
    I <3 AGOREY