Show Off Your Fashion!

Options

Comments

• mayral
    mayral Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Ohh I see! Yeah it don't bother me if people are on "those servers" lol its on all how they wanna play :P I'll take ingand pics today I finally got to sage wooohooo

yes it doesn't change the way you take shots or combine fashion piecesb:laugh grats on your sage thob:chuckle
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • chrissyheartsyou
    chrissyheartsyou Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    mayral wrote: »
    yes it doesn't change the way you take shots or combine fashion piecesb:laugh grats on your sage thob:chuckle

Thank you it's truely a beautiful place to take pictures xD
    Yup im back in game ya'll ;D
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♡●•٠·˙FoxiPwi.deviantart.com˙·٠•●Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Mhm. As long as it's not openly discussed here (rules and whatnot) it gets to slip by most times without extra comment. b:cute
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • chrissyheartsyou
    edited December 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Mhm. As long as it's not openly discussed here (rules and whatnot) it gets to slip by most times without extra comment. b:cute

Right :P so Christmas is comming right around the corner have any idea what your going to do Irl? I havnt made up my mind what ima do yet but I know what ima do on pwi xD.....pwi should make a snowball and let you pelt people none stop until January 3rd xD I would happily pelt a gm xD SNOW BALL FIGHT ANYONE!? Hehe
  • Enthana - Heavens Tear
    Enthana - Heavens Tear Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Old fashion ~ new combinations! Sadly a lot of these combinations dosnt look nearly as good on my main as on my mystic q.q

f4c77489-940f-4904-94b2-323257192dd5_zpsea4c8fb0.jpg

2f15c235-82c5-43b8-b6f3-9be43d0f5313_zps7e4fcc8c.jpg

2014-12-0519-01-35_zps0e4d5047.jpg

2014-12-0519-59-53_zps19d6ab37.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • erokes
    erokes Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Dang it, Enthana xD

I wanna cuddle you ~ your characters are always damn cute in whatever you put them in I am actually excited to see what your new class toons will look like :D
    1zcj1jr.jpg

Xenryu ~ Chaotic Soul Venomancer {Retired}

A Horrified Fashionsta

~*~ I now reside in the game called Real Life with my husband LordLunaris ~*~
  • chrissyheartsyou
    edited December 2014
    Options
    @ Enthana

They still look amazing! Whatchu talking about girl <.< I had to take pics with my friend when he was Afk <.< so I stole pictures with him haha

Veno outfit 1
    2ld901z.jpg

Strybear+Kittie together :P
    4trjo3.jpg

Landscape <3
    15x27t2.jpg
  • Enthana - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2014
    Options
    erokes wrote: »
    Dang it, Enthana xD

I wanna cuddle you ~ your characters are always damn cute in whatever you put them in I am actually excited to see what your new class toons will look like :D

Nyxsaaaaa where u been, i havnt seen your cute lil veno around in ages on HT q.q And aww haha thank you...im rly obsessed with ini editing...
    And yes, i look sooooo much forward to the new expansions, gonna be blast to create some new fresh chars ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mayral
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Couple of sets, matching the backgrounds (kinda) and glitchingb:laugh

67jv44.png

I forgot to max graphics while taking themb:cry
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • chrissyheartsyou
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Couple of sets, matching the backgrounds (kinda) and glitchingb:laugh

67jv44.png

I forgot to max graphics while taking themb:cry

I need to get to lvl 95 and go into morai lol xD I been lazy lol xD but I got a pinkish dunno leave it up to you all to judge the color wayfarer top xD the first piece I was like holy hell xD I got one lol
  • mayral
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I need to get to lvl 95 and go into morai lol xD I been lazy lol xD but I got a pinkish dunno leave it up to you all to judge the color wayfarer top xD the first piece I was like holy hell xD I got one lol

I understand lol

I still remember what it's likeb:laugh leveling... Jesus I'll never forgetb:chuckle

Btw I finally got a set that looks perfect on my char. Not gona change it again:D or if I do, like once a month:D

Too lazy to log into game atm + it's really gonna be a great spam so I better rest for nowb:thanks
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • leonaxle
    leonaxle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    No problemo.

3d9om.png

This set is really old but it never gets boring

Just wanted to say, gorgeous!
  • erokes
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Alright guys.... New expansion means new characters and new fashions. Sadly will not be posting since I'm unable to play (for now) so I'm looking forward to seeing your creations and lovely new fashions :D

I'm anxious!!!!!

~ * ~

Miss you guys!!
    1zcj1jr.jpg

A Horrified Fashionsta

• mayral
    edited December 2014
    Options
    leonaxle wrote: »
    Just wanted to say, gorgeous!

aw that's so sweet, thank youb:cute
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Enthana - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Soo after roughly 8 hours of patching the patcher failed on me when it was nearly 100% finished so now i have to pacth everything again >__< So while waiting for it to repatch i would like to request some screenshots of the new fashion if possible... Would help my impatientness a lilb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • erokes
    edited December 2014
    Options
    i know me too!!

Sure it looks like the sapphire dress but I don't care it's new fashion that ain't in a pack so I'm thrilled! XD my friend better get me this set!

~ * ~

Come on guys let's see the goods b:dirty
    1zcj1jr.jpg

A Horrified Fashionsta

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I am the green fairy.

1JwtEZm.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • erokes
    edited December 2014
    Options
    omg!!!

I really need friend to get me this dress it looks so pretty. Loving the wings big time!!

Ty Eoria for posting it!!!

<3
    1zcj1jr.jpg

A Horrified Fashionsta

• Enthana - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I loovee this new fashion, so many details and sparkles. When i got the set i only had enough random dyes to dye it once and I was expecting a really crappy color but got a nice bright blue color so Im really happy! I'm also very very glad this didn't come in packs... the price is already ridiculous for being boutique fashion.

0f3a4dc5-3269-4e85-92bb-5e241fe09620_zps844886cf.jpg
    and a close up of the hair!

3d0cabb7-925e-4ac8-9b31-2fffd77d7814_zps6242421c.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • erokes
    edited December 2014
    Options
    aww you SB is so cute especially with that dress ~ the color is perfect too though I'm sure you might get lucky later on for a pale pink =p

How much gold for the entire set ? That brutal? How many dyes to do whole set? :/ then again not surprised if it's so pricey it's like PWI doesn't want us to enjoy new boutique fashion and cave in to gamble with packs. I'm grateful it's not in packs else I'd be super jealous already b:cuteb:chuckle

1zcj1jr.jpg

A Horrified Fashionsta

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Options
    ... I am going to hunt you down and steal that from you.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Enthana - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2014
    Options
    o.o at kossy
    erokes wrote: »
    aww you SB is so cute especially with that dress ~ the color is perfect too though I'm sure you might get lucky later on for a pale pink =p

How much gold for the entire set ? That brutal? How many dyes to do whole set? :/ then again not surprised if it's so pricey it's like PWI doesn't want us to enjoy new boutique fashion and cave in to gamble with packs. I'm grateful it's not in packs else I'd be super jealous already b:cuteb:chuckle

Actually i like the set best in light blue colors (especially pale ones) since the details that cant be dyed it on it are blue so i doubt i will redye it, but it really does look nice in any bright or paleish color.
    The whole set is 21 gold, and gold was around 3.8m when i bought it so yeah...thats almost 80mil for fashion in random colors..
    It takes 27 dyes to them all separately (18 dyes for the top only) which means 54 dyes to set dye it with randoms.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • erokes
    edited December 2014
    Options
    b:thanks Second I'm able to return and get this dress I will post it ~ oh please insanely good color for me!! And from what friend said ~ might have a few pics to upload this time :D
    1zcj1jr.jpg

A Horrified Fashionsta

• Eoria - Harshlands
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I thought about redying mine to try for a different color, but I just really like the green. D:

I do love Enthana's blue though. qq.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• XMickie - Sanctuary
    XMickie - Sanctuary Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Mine in typical black but I really like it in black for some reason. Enthana's blue is really nice too, match the hair perfectly.

Didn't like the bottom and thought Demure was cuter so here is my fairy combo.

dllrfn.jpg
    23swvp2.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credit to Silvychar. Her super pro siggys <3. b:pleased
  • erokes
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I. Demand. More. Of. These. Dresses!!
    b:dirty

All colors ~ show em PLEASE so I can determine the shade I wanna aim for!!
    1zcj1jr.jpg

A Horrified Fashionsta

• chrissyheartsyou
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Mine in typical black but I really like it in black for some reason. Enthana's blue is really nice too, match the hair perfectly.

Didn't like the bottom and thought Demure was cuter so here is my fairy combo.

dllrfn.jpg
    23swvp2.jpg

Cute! I need to take pictures of my veno outfits <.< and stalk the forums :*
  • krovern
    krovern Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    b:pleased Random loves me. From the first time colored blouse in pure white color.
    Ta-daa...This is my elf.

6735684.jpg
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Qv9NvRr.png

Random dyed the heels and spent spent forever trying to find the right pants to go with them until I stumbled onto those stockings in AH.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Enthana - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Eoria- Love that color on the shoes an pants, the shirt looks a little bit off but rest of the outfit is über adorable c:

Soo yayy new fash again! Decided to get the hair but i still feel unsure about rest of the set...I do like the shoes and the leggings in black but decided to think about it so i dont impulse buy it and regret it later>_> Im really loving the hair tho, goes so well with the bollywood set and the mandarine dress.

3d88190d-5bfc-47b3-9d75-2b3b8772fdf2_zpsdbc1a5fb.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]