Is PWI really giving away free level 95?

Options
fiddlegirl7
fiddlegirl7 Posts: 11 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Dungeons & Tactics
I read that PWE/PWI is giving away a thingy that makes your character into a level 95 immediately from Dec. 17-Jan. 16, is this true? It would be totally awesome if it was... b:thanksb:victory
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    This will be rude, but... Are you that lazy to search?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Unfortunately yes. Come join the influx of failures who are going to have a high level handed to them, skipping the rest of the game where they otherwise might have actually learned how to play. Good thing higher level instances aren't particularly difficult thanks to the gear level.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • w34kd0g
    w34kd0g Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Yea it's true but remember only the first char you log on that day (per account) and it only works on the old races/classes.
  • shirahama
    shirahama Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Guys i have a small problem . I logged into my old account and didnt get any item that would send my toon to lvl 95 . Taught it was because it was an old account and i made one new , created a toon and logged into it but i still have no item to lvl it to 95 .Tried on Barbarian and Venomancer . How do i get that item ?
  • _Bodica_ - Archosaur
    _Bodica_ - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Unfortunately yes. Come join the influx of failures who are going to have a high level handed to them, skipping the rest of the game where they otherwise might have actually learned how to play. Good thing higher level instances aren't particularly difficult thanks to the gear level.
    You know, thats pretty insulting to us longterm players who have played MOST of the toons and feel like a change AN D have taken the time to read up on the class they are entering, not ALL pwplayers are idiots you know.
  • XXxICExXx - Morai
    XXxICExXx - Morai Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    shirahama wrote: »
    Guys i have a small problem . I logged into my old account and didnt get any item that would send my toon to lvl 95 . Taught it was because it was an old account and i made one new , created a toon and logged into it but i still have no item to lvl it to 95 .Tried on Barbarian and Venomancer . How do i get that item ?
    it has been delayed due to a small hiccup on the update, will prob be next spring before it arrives (jk b:chuckle) hopefully should be 18th they have it fixed b:victory
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    You know, thats pretty insulting to us longterm players who have played MOST of the toons and feel like a change AN D have taken the time to read up on the class they are entering, not ALL pwplayers are idiots you know.

First of all, the old players who know what they're doing are not who I am referring to. Secondly, I'm not talking about people rolling a character from the new classes. The level stone is not available for these characters.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?