Primal Skills

klystron
klystron Posts: 31 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Blademaster
Is there anyway to remove a Primal World skills and go back to the originals. ? I have added Hillborn but it does less damage overall than the 2 skills it replaces. It sounds at first to be same additional tota damage etc. but you only get one lot of base physical damage so total damage is less then using 2 origional skills one after the other. Same with other skills that combine 2 or more origional skills. So i want to remove them and go back to my origional lev 10 demon skills.
Post edited by klystron on

Comments

• bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    klystron wrote: »
    Is there anyway to remove a Primal World skills and go back to the originals. ? I have added Hillborn but it does less damage overall than the 2 skills it replaces. It sounds at first to be same additional tota damage etc. but you only get one lot of base physical damage so total damage is less then using 2 origional skills one after the other. Same with other skills that combine 2 or more origional skills. So i want to remove them and go back to my origional lev 10 demon skills.

Nope its is no way to do that. You are stucked with your primal skill now.

Maybe if you change cultivation it will work since you gonna lose all your demon or sage skills but idk for sure.
    And if you do that yu must do it till tomorrow cause with the new expansion changing from sage to demon or from demon to sage also changes the skills.
    giphy.gif

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Switching cultivation will reset all your sage/demon unique skills (so primal passives and chorno skills are unaffected) back to their level 10 versions.
    And if you do that yu must do it till tomorrow cause with the new expansion changing from sage to demon or from demon to sage also changes the skills.

Actually, it'll be a new item that changes the skills appropriately. The old one will still be the same.
    (Insert fancy image here)