TW

lukusazaron
lukusazaron Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2014 in General Discussion
This would prob never happen but whats your thought of having the #1 guild on each server going against each other at TW. How do you think it will play out?
Post edited by lukusazaron on

Comments

• gamer4jesus
    gamer4jesus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    They already tried to implement cross server event, and it don't work.
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    From what I hear of other servers, Sanctuary probably wouldn't win in an 80v80 TW. Top guild is a mixture of r999 and G16. We have one unlimited bank account person (Nuema portal etc.). Top Venos, Seekers, Mystic, Blademasters are in other factions. Our barbs, clerics, archers, wizards are top-notch. Our Tideborn are good but not many of them.

PWIC-style squad versus squad would be interesting, we might be competitive there.
  • lukusazaron
    lukusazaron Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    sontzu wrote: »
    This is to be avoided at all costs; the critical mass of inflated egos would probably cause the servers to instantly spontaneously combust

All Banter
  • ZetsumieX - Raging Tide
    ZetsumieX - Raging Tide Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    This is to be avoided at all costs; the critical mass of inflated egos would probably cause the servers to instantly spontaneously combust

+1, alot of people would just go to top faction for this, will be competitivity between servers, but none on the actual servers = boredrom = more and more people quitting.

Nation Wars transformed intro Server Wars, with 200-300 of each server joining and a system to let inside only the people with the highest SF to fill the nation would be interesting tho.
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited December 2014

There'd be no one to fight. The server populations would kill each other fighting over "who is the top faction" and all that would be left would be the PvE people.

Who would fight well, not spawn kill, and congratulate the winner.

Gawd, that would be *horrible*.

\sportsmanship FTL
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • Nudimmud - Lost City
    Nudimmud - Lost City Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    On Lost City you would never be able to get every top person in the same faction. It just wont happen at this point due to the amount of strife and drama on the server. There are people that already leave top factions if certain people are let in and vice versa. b:surrender

Lost City people would rather continue to fight ourselves as we have more fun that way than dealing with PVE peoples.
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    On Lost City you would never be able to get every top person in the same faction. It just wont happen at this point due to the amount of strife and drama on the server. There are people that already leave top factions if certain people are let in and vice versa. b:surrender

Lost City people would rather continue to fight ourselves as we have more fun that way than dealing with PVE peoples.

LOL! The drama is fun to watch. Actually my opinion is that LC has 3 or even maybe 4 top factions. They kind of trade off the top spot it seems. But if it ever came to be server VS server I wouldn't be so pessimistic about our factions. I think we'd come together to whoop *** just the same as we come together to run instances like FS and UCH and BH.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    I think we'd come together to whoop ***

Pffffffffft! I dunno if that's possible for any sort of long term! b:laugh
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • CANUS_MAJOR - Archosaur
    CANUS_MAJOR - Archosaur Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    This would be interesting to see for sure. If anything, a reality check for some.
    The loudest person in the room, usually has the least to say... b:chuckle