PWI Eclipse Expansion Preview, launching 12/16

1222324252628»

Comments

• Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    ntkn wrote: »
    what are the "transformation" pics about for nightshade? do they have different forms via an ability like the tideborns mermaid form or venos fox form? or is that just meditation only transformation?

im kinda dissapointed at the fact that they are human/earthguard looking clones, so im hoping they atleast have different forms.
    They are temporary transformations that boost stats (like attack damage) for 30 seconds (ish)
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Kossy, could you please ask them to post a manual patch, just this once?
    I've been doing expansions via manual patch for ages now, to save the headache of having to wait for hours for the automatic updates to work, when so many are trying to download them.

Usually they've posted manual patches for expansions in advance. It's only been those recent few CS related things they never got manual patches to post.

I'll ask about it though.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Keisari - Raging Tide
    Keisari - Raging Tide Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Btw, anyone knows what's the base APS for Sabers? Just wondering 'cause Kitty haz ebil plans...

E: Kitty found her answer from some Jarkhen's vid. 1.11 base APS...which means Kitty's going to test how APS-Nightshadow works.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kittysama - Raging Tide in APS-barb disguise, when avatars were bugged. Now posting again as Kittysama.
    Deleted old mains on Feb. 2014, back with every viable build covered, majority of them at or above non-rb 100.b:cute
    The Greatest APS-Panda on RT! 'Cause there's too much food in tables of Imperial palace.b:surrender
    Kitty's current average lvl ~94 b:shocked
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Usually they've posted manual patches for expansions in advance. It's only been those recent few CS related things they never got manual patches to post.

I'll ask about it though.

Thank you! I do know we always had patch posted, but then again, they used to have them posted more frequently in the past for regular maint as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anri_Rose - Archosaur
    Anri_Rose - Archosaur Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Btw, anyone knows what's the base APS for Sabers? Just wondering 'cause Kitty haz ebil plans...

E: Kitty found her answer from some Jarkhen's vid. 1.11 base APS...which means Kitty's going to test how APS-Nightshadow works.

b:shocked

Does Kitty see something promising in the aps Nightshadow that others do not yet... Kitty is the Duskblade the next QQOP Class b:thanks

You better tell if it is I on the other hand will be one of those myriad of Stormbringers about to flood the servers...

Oh my I am actually excited about an expansion launch b:surrender
    Where have all the mages gone. Long time casting.
    Who altered my siggy im
    kinda scared b:shocked
  • Keisari - Raging Tide
    Keisari - Raging Tide Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    b:shocked

Does Kitty see something promising in the aps Nightshadow that others do not yet... Kitty is the Duskblade the next QQOP Class b:thanks

You better tell if it is I on the other hand will be one of those myriad of Stormbringers about to flood the servers...

Oh my I am actually excited about an expansion launch b:surrender

Having watched some Jarkhen's vids about the Duskblade, Kitty thinks that demon spark and Duskblade's transformation stack, meaning 45% attack speed increase. If T2-saber gets a chance for GoF and -int...Duskblade might out-DD sins for as long as the transformation lasts(30 secs if Kitty's read properly).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kittysama - Raging Tide in APS-barb disguise, when avatars were bugged. Now posting again as Kittysama.
    Deleted old mains on Feb. 2014, back with every viable build covered, majority of them at or above non-rb 100.b:cute
    The Greatest APS-Panda on RT! 'Cause there's too much food in tables of Imperial palace.b:surrender
    Kitty's current average lvl ~94 b:shocked
  • laudinground
    laudinground Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Hello: A new headache this game not had enough time there falait who put more ca vien very fatiguan all this what bordelle
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Hello: A new headache this game not had enough time there falait who put more ca vien very fatiguan all this what bordelle

I hereby declare that this is the greatest post these forums and this thread shall ever encounter, and that this thread immediately be closed and stickied as a shrine to the sheer brilliance of this post.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • reikotsu
    reikotsu Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    o.o what time does the Expansion begin? Cause it's the 17th December at my part of the world; and the time is; 11:10.
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2014

Pure gold! Thank you for making my morning!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    reikotsu wrote: »
    o.o what time does the Expansion begin? Cause it's the 17th December at my part of the world; and the time is; 11:10.

There is a thread at the top of the threads in forums....(since you clearly dont know how forums work) Maint is up and running right now and if you start your client your game will auto patch right now for the new expansion.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • reikotsu
    reikotsu Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    There is a thread at the top of the threads in forums....(since you clearly dont know how forums work) Maint is up and running right now and if you start your client your game will auto patch right now for the new expansion.

THank you for your... nice... compliment to my skills. I already HAVE logged into my Client and it Did NOT path into any new expansions. Hense why I actually Ask this. Before you Judge; think. There's Always a reason why people ask things.
  • justimp
    justimp Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Sweetiebot server status
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    justimp wrote: »
    Sweetiebot server status
    Una macchina di tipo server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• justimp
    justimp Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Sweetiebot show server status
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    justimp wrote: »
    Sweetiebot show server status
    Here's the server status:

West Coast Servers:
    Sanctuary (PVE) (pwigc2.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Heaven's Tear (PVE) (pwigc4.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Lost City (PvP) (pwigc3.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Archosaur (PvE) (pwiwest4.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE

East Coast Servers:
    Harshlands (PvP) (pwieast1.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Dreamweaver (PvE) (pwieast2.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Raging Tide (PvE) (pwieast3.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE

European Servers:
    Morai (PvE) (pwieu3.en.perfectworld.eu): OFFLINE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• sinboy2014
    sinboy2014 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    5) Advanced*Cultivation*conversion. An item that allows you toswitch*cultivation*and autoconvert all level 11+ skills

Any news on this bring introduced.
  • Livetopaddle - Archosaur
    Livetopaddle - Archosaur Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Where are the links for manual patch?? He patcher interface has faiLed for th 3rd time and 6 hrs of download time
  • sailormoon4ever
    sailormoon4ever Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    9) New daily for lvl 83-95

Where/how do you get these dailies?
  • bluestuffzzz
    bluestuffzzz Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Any info on the new title quest chain added?

Other than:
    *A new Title Quest has been added in Emerald Dragon Gulf. Players can accept it at 635, 656.

I can't get it to activate.
    I host an Ecatomb mirror here: ecatomb.gdevtalk.net
    I've been actively playing since late 2008.
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/thecryotonic
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    From what I understand it's not actually in this patch but a later one.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    From what I understand it's not actually in this patch but a later one.

yeah we're still missing this update http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=22022031&highlight=chain#post22022031
    That update also has sage demon skills and 80 slot inventory
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • madi4567
    madi4567 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Since the 16th I have been doing the update.
    on 16th it took 24hours and on last 99% I got patcher query
    I uninstalled ARC and PWI and re-installed both
    Been trying to do update everytime it gets to 99% i get patcher query
    SOOO Frustrated now feel like giving upb:cry
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Just to be clear, on Fail_BM's skill lists, those listed as Sage are sage and Demon as demon, right? I ask because the circles are mixed up if so. ;x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Just to be clear, on Fail_BM's skill lists, those listed as Sage are sage and Demon as demon, right? I ask because the circles are mixed up if so. ;x

Mastery suggests that.

Night shadow

Passives

Mistblade Mastery

Increases all damage done with the mistblade by 75%.

●Demon: Increases critical chance by 2%.
    ○Sage: Increases all mistblade damage by 90%

[sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Could anyone with rr8 armor piece or weapon take a peek at the furnace and check the needed chienkun fits with which one from PWI's Chienkun Transfer Charts here => http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Chienkun_Transfer_Charts or do we have to have the needed mats before we can go to the chienkun transfer window ?

thanks before b:thanks

===
    Oh, just curious about Luneska City from the previous update, anything new around the area after this Eclipse patch ? New instance, quest, dailies or anything at all ?

The advertisement of the previous update seemed like stating something big b:shutup
    Explore the frozen reaches of the eastern Primal World! Progress through five new Historical Phases, ultimately unlocking Luneska City itself!
  • Mystran - Lost City
    Mystran - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Either I missed it (I'll admit, I didn't go through all 84 pages of replies) or its not here.
    Are the Warsoul 1.5/3rd cast active yet? I've gone to all the forges I can find including the QSM ones, and found nuffin.
  • icycoffeebreaks
    icycoffeebreaks Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    According to the preview outline, inventory slots is increased from 64-80 slots, where and how can I do this?
  • _Lisanna_ - Morai
    _Lisanna_ - Morai Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2015
  • _Lisanna_ - Morai
    _Lisanna_ - Morai Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Next PWI update the 25 march 2015 in the chinese server

http://bbs.w2i.wanmei.com/thread-2924349-1-1.html
This discussion has been closed.