Seems legit.

Options
reaperarm1
reaperarm1 Posts: 90 Arc User
edited December 2014 in General Discussion
Is it just me or does it seem awfully convienant that hypers were removed from fc not to long ago and now they are going to sell power leveling via the boutique? I mean a move like this does seem right up pwes' alley so I guess I should'nt be surprised.b:laugh

What do my fellow players think?

BTW FIX THE DAMN AVATARS ALREADY!
Post edited by reaperarm1 on

Comments

• MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    The only thing that surprises me is that anyone would be surprised. This is a very obvious move and I for one prefer the stones to fc. Its power levelling either way, so make it as fast as possible.
  • reaperarm1
    reaperarm1 Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    The only thing that surprises me is that anyone would be surprised. This is a very obvious move and I for one prefer the stones to fc. Its power levelling either way, so make it as fast as possible.

Yes but atleast you actually had to play the game to power level through fc. If there is power leveling it should be done in the game not through the boutique. I have the same view on gear as well, if it can't be farmed from an instance in the game it does'nt belong in the game. This is pwe though so meh they are gonna keep heading in the private server direction. Heck why don't they skip the small time **** and just go straight to selling fully geared, sharded and leveled toons in the boutique.
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    It have already been stated that our version of the game is getting more in line with the "original" version of the game. PW-CN never had hypers available in FC and have had, IIRC, a "red book" that level you to lvl 80 for years now. I don't say it's a coincident that we get the stone now, I very much doubt that, but I don't think there have been any kind of hiding of the true agenda here xD
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • afkitsune
    afkitsune Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Fcc is bad. Buying lvl 1-95 is good. Games change, just like real life and you have to roll with the punches b:laugh
  • _BIackRose_ - Raging Tide
    _BIackRose_ - Raging Tide Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    afkitsune wrote: »
    Fcc is bad. Buying lvl 1-95 is good. Games change, just like real life and you have to roll with the punches b:laugh

i'm more annoyed they made FC completely useless now... at least turn it back to a farming instance if you can't hyper....
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    edited December 2014
    Options
    reaperarm1 wrote: »
    Yes but atleast you actually had to play the game to power level through fc. If there is power leveling it should be done in the game not through the boutique. I have the same view on gear as well, if it can't be farmed from an instance in the game it does'nt belong in the game. This is pwe though so meh they are gonna keep heading in the private server direction. Heck why don't they skip the small time **** and just go straight to selling fully geared, sharded and leveled toons in the boutique.

I agree with what you are saying.

Personally I would have preferred, as I've suggested 100 times, that they just added a zero to every quests after level 80 or gave even more xp that that as a reward, then people what have just done the quests. I mean what level 90+ player is going to go out and kill 100 mobs for 60k xp reward - no thanks.
    i'm more annoyed they made FC completely useless now... at least turn it back to a farming instance if you can't hyper....

+1 to this.
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options

They know that if you farm FC gear, R9RR will be completely uselessb:chuckle

They don't really careb:surrender
  • brontolith
    brontolith Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I agree with what you are saying.

Personally I would have preferred, as I've suggested 100 times, that they just added a zero to every quests after level 80 or gave even more xp that that as a reward, then people what have just done the quests. I mean what level 90+ player is going to go out and kill 100 mobs for 60k xp reward - no thanks.

They have revamped the early quests, and in the next expansion will be revamping 80+ quests. There will also be new dailies for 80+, 83-95, optimizing World Quest, buffing crazy stone and morai, and adding new 80/90 BH. What more do you want?
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    edited December 2014
    Options
    brontolith wrote: »
    They have revamped the early quests, and in the next expansion will be revamping 80+ quests. There will also be new dailies for 80+, 83-95, optimizing World Quest, buffing crazy stone and morai, and adding new 80/90 BH. What more do you want?

I was just saying that there would have been no need for the 95 stone if the quests offered better rewards. If the quests are that good now, I wonder why they still have the stone.
  • c44102
    c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Honestly its simple PWE does want our money its a business its a giving. But they do not want players to receave coin from farming and offering serves so they them self are also stuck putting money on to the game. They are trying to get rid of all ways of making money in game. Where the only way u can get a head at all is cash shopping. Sucks they are pulling out alot of stuff people enjoy for greed i mean keeping the fun stuff in game is what keeps people here. It is not there best choice and every time they modify it there is a chance of a huge backfire and everyone says F-It and leaves. They need to take in to account what people enjoy doing in the game over other things but they havnt but theres always that chance. As far as pay for power leveling people have been paying for that for a very long time. First was Zhenning in the pits then FC heads room and well now stright PWI. Personaly i have found other ways to still level i wont list on here due to it would be the next thing taken away. Honestly i do not mind them offering instent level 95 because they are giving us free level 95 and that stone doesnt work for the new classes.
  • mroadknight
    mroadknight Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    If anyone watched TV, they would see that this new insta-lvl probably has something to do with the competition. Another game offers a insta-lvl to 90, so my guess is PWI is trying to keep the players, and possibly attract more with the expansion/word of mouth. None of this WoWs me xD. I personally agree that nolonger having to play the game to lvl is cool at all, but it's kinda the way it is now, adapt or die. Not lots of people can play lots, so I am all for it. Maybe we will see some old players come back, and some future good players aswell! My fear is that people will abuse this insta-lvl and make tons of accounts. RB 1 lvl 100 is not hard to get by using realm of reflection/botting for exp/PV. I think they should have thought the way of giving it out a little better, but it is what it is. I think 1 stone per email would have been better. Doubt many people would have gone the extra length to make multiple email accounts to receive a insta-lvl stone, but then again, some people lol.
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    If anyone watched TV, they would see that this new insta-lvl probably has something to do with the competition. Another game offers a insta-lvl to 90, so my guess is PWI is trying to keep the players, and possibly attract more with the expansion/word of mouth. None of this WoWs me xD. I personally agree that nolonger having to play the game to lvl is cool at all, but it's kinda the way it is now, adapt or die. Not lots of people can play lots, so I am all for it. Maybe we will see some old players come back, and some future good players aswell! My fear is that people will abuse this insta-lvl and make tons of accounts. RB 1 lvl 100 is not hard to get by using realm of reflection/botting for exp/PV. I think they should have thought the way of giving it out a little better, but it is what it is. I think 1 stone per email would have been better. Doubt many people would have gone the extra length to make multiple email accounts to receive a insta-lvl stone, but then again, some people lol.

The stone it will be send 1 per acount so people cant abuse it that much.
    The only ones that will be able to abuse this stone will be those that will afford paying 60$ per stone to insta lvl a toon.
    giphy.gif

• Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear
    Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Wrong path to go for any mmo.You can buy your epic gear was one bad thing now to buy instant lvling is another.And people complained about people hypering "frost babies" well your only a frost baby until lvl 70 or 80 then you were on your own to form squad and to actually work for the lvls.There was actually more work involved in FF than in a traditional zhen...all you had to do was have some people pull mobs into yur stupid aoes under a bb...wow some skill there.But NOOoooOOOoooo people wont complain about the PV babies buying PV openers right NOooOOOOoo.
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Meh. At least with a ton of lvl95 alts soon-to-be, opening PV shouldn't be an issue anymore.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options

Email idea is really dumb. You don't know so I will tell you why....

MY email is "youdontknow@gmail.com" Now that 1 email is actually probably upwards 50 account usable. That is because google allows you to place a period and it still directs to your original gmail.. Example: [email]you.dontknow@gmail.com".To[/email] add on to this I can place those periods in multiple combinations + use "you.dont.know"@googlemail.com" instead of gmail and it still comes to my original email..

The more you know the less hassle creating an email is! b:laugh