Congratulations for TW

Options
dynged
dynged Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Tideswell (East)
i just wanted to say congratulations to Tempest for the win this season! hope you guys enjoy it!

And to all the factions out there in Dramaweaver, i hope we all have fun this next coming season. Lets all remember not to take it super serious and let the drama prevent us all from having a good time with it.

Algiz - Dreamweaver
Post edited by dynged on

Comments

• DeathProof - Dreamweaver
    DeathProof - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Thank you Algiz, I hope we can have some better TWs in the future again, in the meantime, lets kill dem mobs b:pleased
  • pikaxuwithx
    pikaxuwithx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Thank you Algiz, I hope we can have some better TWs in the future again, in the meantime, lets kill dem mobs b:pleased

Pew pew da mobs!!!111!!1!1!!
    Hunkary - Dreamweaver
    105/105/105 - achieved on December 25th, 2014 b:dirty christmas present! \o/

b:angry PWI stole my avatar

youtube.com/Hunkary b:victory TW, NW, PvP, PvE and more... videos! :D
  • Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
    Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    QQ Mobs Gankin meh They too Op for Squishy BM
    To think your OP is Fail, To know your role is OP
    Team work is Flawless,
    To think your better then the rest is shabby.

Blademaster - Celestial Demon
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Cheers Algiz. Grats Tempest, and thanks Dreamweaver for the fun TWs we had. The gank was a memorable one.

-What are peoples predictions for the next season?
    -Will there be a rise of an underdog faction?
    -Who will be Wacky's next concubine?
    -Will Sun finally wear pants?
    -Will Lechi sell all her ugly fash?
    -Did makaveli really quit?

Watch this space!
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    Andres - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Cheers Algiz. Grats Tempest, and thanks Dreamweaver for the fun TWs we had. The gank was a memorable one.

Watch this space!

Thanks for the good wishes, I sure hope next season gets a little more exciting, it died out pretty quick after the first 3 weeks post-merger :(

My predictions are:
    -Tempest will continue to be a powerhouse, but the server will come together in terms on ganking us. We will have trouble holding onto lands, the moral victory of us not being able to win lands but just lose one get one will get one side. Either we crumble or the ganks crumble. Then we go back to where we are now. Either Tempest fades or the alliance fades. This game isn't about balance but dominance sadly /emo

-Equinox will be the underdog. Plenty of geared people are starting to gather there, as long as they come up with a strong and tactical leadership they'll be a good first slot faction. Dynasty and BootyCamp are also still steadily growing, Which reinforces my idea of the ganks on Tempest either breaking us or making us stronger.

-I applied for the possition of Wacky's new concubine but he doesn't likes the forum trolling. So I got denied. Plus I'm too old for the position.

-No. Suns entire survival revolves around him not having pants. Pants provide nothing but a challenge when trying to move sideways, which hinders his ability to sidestep, which hinders his ability to dodge, which makes him vulnerable to hits.

-No. PWI already released on a statement the idea to create the Lechi Pack. It'll automatically unlock all the wardrobe stones in the boutique and give you access to 5 random fashion packs of your choice. You'll get it for free between the 17th and the 25th or you'll be able to get it in the boutique after for 60 gold. This also forfeits your ability to get to lvl 95.

-No. You never really quit PWI.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    We came, we saw, we painted it red.
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Options
    -No. PWI already released on a statement the idea to create the Lechi Pack. It'll automatically unlock all the wardrobe stones in the boutique and give you access to 5 random fashion packs of your choice. You'll get it for free between the 17th and the 25th or you'll be able to get it in the boutique after for 60 gold. This also forfeits your ability to get to lvl 95.

... Continue...
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options

- The return of dblazen but with a different pseudonym, the build up of Hodor faction to at least take the northern part of the map.
    Also, drama. Lots of drama.

- See above

- No one, all venos must die

- He already has on several occasions

- She will remain under the illusion she is the ultimate fashionista, the true fashionista empress is elsewhere.

- His quitting is just as real as him being done with having in-game wives.

Watch this space!

Disclaimer:
    I am not to be held responsible for above responses, it is up to oneself to determine which is a lie and which is not.
    b:avoid
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • turika
    turika Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Heyy i forgot b:shocked

Congratulations to Tempest for winning TW again.
    I've seen you guys so many times, i'm not surprised anymore. b:victory
    Except, when Calamity, Immortal, EQ and Dynasty had massive map wars with each other, back in 2009.
    Name: Tazzie
    Class/ Server:
    Main:
    DW: Solo Seeker - lvl 50/ 97 - Tazziex ?|SB - Heita lvl 41(?)
    Other:
    Arch: Mage - lvl 95 - Lilav|SB - lvl ? - Narvida |RT: ? (forgot)

Guid(s): Heita: Oblivion ( might be kicked)
    Servers - Main: DW - Other: Arch, RT

On my own, livin' in a world unknowen, but yet, its just my imagenation
This discussion has been closed.