End of an era?

2»

Comments

• TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    rjl8769 wrote: »
    lmao who dafuq are u you must be new here maybe u need to uninstall I probably should or i get it your in Levi I am? LMAO FAIL

Responses above.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Also, yay I'm hot b:dirty

Damn you sexy you. b:dirty
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    rjl8769 wrote: »
    lmao who dafuq are u maybe u need to uninstall or i get it your in Levi LMAO FAIL

lol someone gave u some criticism on your post and you assume its Levi.

Warren hasnt even been a part of any of the top guilds and he knows the basics of tw.
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)
  • ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide
    ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Attempting to bring this thread back on topic...

Given the direction of this thread and to answer the OP in an intelligent manner, QQme will again repeat as the most land owning faction. Also, as Aszuni posted, Vicious (or whatever #2 faction) will hold off attacking QQme until the TW buff balances the difference in attendance numbers.

This will continue every season until one of these things happen:

1) QQme implodes from internal drama.
    2) QQme dispands.
    3) The well skilled and geared players here bickering between themselves over their egotistical differences ACTUALLY put this stupid #$!& aside and work together to have a balanced 80v80 TW.

Until then get use to this season's results.
  • Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
    Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    The only way the cycle of QQme vs Vicious ends is when the server collectively decides that it wants an interesting TW season. Other than that the desire to be in the #1 faction will override everything else. Also there are too many people that just want to be in the "best" faction on the server and there are some that just want easy wins.
  • Nigoshi - Raging Tide
    Nigoshi - Raging Tide Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited December 2014

2) QQme dispands.
    3) The well skilled and geared players here bickering between themselves over their egotistical differences ACTUALLY put this stupid #$!& aside and work together to have a balanced 80v80 TW.

^this

b:bye
    Wait...Wait...There will be large posterior wenches?! -Impatiens

youtube.com/NigoshiPwiRT - Blademaster PvP videos and TW
    edited December 2014
    Attempting to bring this thread back on topic...

Given the direction of this thread and to answer the OP in an intelligent manner, QQme will again repeat as the most land owning faction. Also, as Aszuni posted, Vicious (or whatever #2 faction) will hold off attacking QQme until the TW buff balances the difference in attendance numbers.

2) QQme dispands.

I agree with what you're saying to an extent, but why does this have to fall on QQme? Is RT really that helpless that their only chance against QQme rests on the odds that they'll defeat themselves? They've been on the top for over 4 years (excluding the brief period where they stopped caring and were topped by Vicious). In that time, the collective of TW participants outside QQme haven't thought to band together and work toward bringing them down? I guess you covered this possibility in option 3, but it seems the focus of the server is on 1 and 2.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Facerolled - Raging Tide
    Facerolled - Raging Tide Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I agree with what you're saying to an extent, but why does this have to fall on QQme? Is RT really that helpless that their only chance against QQme rests on the odds that they'll defeat themselves? They've been on the top for over 4 years (excluding the brief period where they stopped caring and were topped by Vicious). In that time, the collective of TW participants outside QQme haven't thought to band together and work toward bringing them down? I guess you covered this possibility in option 3, but it seems the focus of the server is on 1 and 2.

This pretty much proves how dumb you are and how hard you kissing up for QQme Vicious only started losing to QQme when Vicious people quit. Vicious rekt QQme at its best manytimes U obviously were not online to see how long it took for Vicious to fall QQme at one point was losing to Wanted in TW HAHAAHA. Vicious NEVER got that weak ever alway sbeen top 2 of server unlike ur QQme and ur BS excuse that they 'stopped caring' HAAHAHAH good laugh LieWarren u give me a good laugh :D

btw are you 100 yet :D?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    boogiepanda | Demon Archer || Facerolled | Demon Wizard

tinyurl.com/PWIArcherWizardPvP
    edited December 2014
    This pretty much proves how dumb you are and how hard you kissing up for QQme Vicious only started losing to QQme when Vicious people quit. Vicious rekt QQme at its best manytimes U obviously were not online to see how long it took for Vicious to fall QQme at one point was losing to Wanted in TW HAHAAHA. Vicious NEVER got that weak ever alway sbeen top 2 of server unlike ur QQme and ur BS excuse that they 'stopped caring' HAAHAHAH good laugh LieWarren u give me a good laugh :D

Lol 0/10.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited December 2014

Wanted was OP as hell
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1