baibai lovelychipmunks<3

Options
Madebyvisa - Raging Tide
Madebyvisa - Raging Tide Posts: 283 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Tideswell (East)
bye to all the trolls, haters, disrespecters, and the rest of server b:dirty will miss all your dirty mouths b:laugh

-resident of EU server now ¨¨

tc bunnies <3 b:dirty

and boogie remember!!!! all in or gtfo! b:cute
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Madebyvisa - Raging Tide on

Comments

• TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    bye to all the trolls, haters, disrespecters, and the rest of server b:dirty will miss all your dirty mouths b:laugh

And nothing of value was lost.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Madebyvisa - Raging Tide
    edited December 2014
    Options
    And nothing of value was lost.

GG from a 2008 player lele b:dirty this why i love u nubs u all think u so somthing when ur nothin b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2014
    Options
    GG from a 2008 player lele b:dirty this why i love u nubs u all think u so somthing when ur nothin b:chuckle

This server wasn't even opened in 2008. Jesus... you people don't even try to think before you speak. Also, that last bit is what I like to refer to as the pot calling the kettle black. I'm nothing... I lol'd.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Madebyvisa - Raging Tide
    edited December 2014
    Options
    This server wasn't even opened in 2008. Jesus... you people don't even try to think before you speak. Also, that last bit is what I like to refer to as the pot calling the kettle black. I'm nothing... I lol'd.

too many year of watching trolls .. softened brain tissue.. GG and ur pots im sorry they melted at ur flame fire u've nvr even been an active player all u do is whine and qq bout every1 everywhere cause u can ofc ... well thats ur choice... GL with that ... and like said ill even miss ur very bad attempts at making a statement of anything b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2014
    Options
    too many year of watching trolls .. softened brain tissue.. GG and ur pots im sorry they melted at ur flame fire u've nvr even been an active player all u do is whine and qq bout every1 everywhere cause u can ofc ... well thats ur choice... GL with that ... and like said ill even miss ur very bad attempts at making a statement of anything b:surrender

...what? What language is this even? I recognize some words. Let me try to translate this. So you watched trolls for many years, and apparently that softened your brain tissue? Alright. That explains a lot. GG and my pots melted in my flame fire? I don't remember anything melting in my fire. Not sure what you're getting at. I think you said there that I've never been an active player? The lie detector test confirmed that was a lie. I see something there about how all I do is complain about everyone. 2 lies back to back. I think by all counts, that would make you a liar. Moving on... You'll miss my "very bad" attempts to make a statement of anything? Well if my "very bad" attempts result in the success I've had, I would hate to see what my "very good" attempts would be. Anything else?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Slewdem - Dreamweaver
    Slewdem - Dreamweaver Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    ...what? What language is this even? I recognize some words. Let me try to translate this. So you watched trolls for many years, and apparently that softened your brain tissue? Alright. That explains a lot. GG and my pots melted in my flame fire? I don't remember anything melting in my fire. Not sure what you're getting at. I think you said there that I've never been an active player? The lie detector test confirmed that was a lie. I see something there about how all I do is complain about everyone. 2 lies back to back. I think by all counts, that would make you a liar. Moving on... You'll miss my "very bad" attempts to make a statement of anything? Well if my "very bad" attempts result in the success I've had, I would hate to see what my "very good" attempts would be. Anything else?

Why do people TRY to make fun of another just because they can't speak english to good? Is that really the best people can really stoop to try make fun of some one?b:shocked
    Bahamas represent
  • furryballz
    furryballz Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options

QQs about lack of pvp on a pve server > reroll in a pve server, looks legit.
    Why do people TRY to make fun of another just because they can't speak english to good? Is that really the best people can really stoop to try make fun of some one?b:shocked

Because it's the only way he can feel himself accomplished.
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    For once I agree with Truth and furry...
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
    edited December 2014
    Options

It's not his lack of understanding of the English language per se, it's hims trying to insult me while being completely wrong and utterly incoherent at the same time.
    furryballz wrote: »
    QQs about lack of pvp on a pve server > reroll in a pve server, looks legit.

You had it...
    furryballz wrote: »
    Because it's the only way he can feel himself accomplished.

...and you lost it. The great thing about this is you get unlimited guesses, so you can keep going 'til you get it right.
    For once I agree with Truth and furry...

And how does being right make you feel?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    And how does being right make you feel?

I don't feel any different. Did I do it wrong?
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.