NEWS: Illusionary Crystals - 1-95 Leveling Stone

Comments

• Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Interesting. More alt armies, more bots... oh, nvm, bots are kinda nerfed, ok, alt BH army only. Yes, more b:chuckle

Not sure if I like this private-server style though. Next step is instant lvl 100 upon log in and giving new chars 30 days r9r+12 trial maybe? b:chuckle
    On the other hand, considering you have to lvl to 100 3 times to be competitive, I appreciate...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • Demodude - Dreamweaver
    Demodude - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I really want to know if its EXP or level based (as a few people have said) because if its EXP based I can give it to my 94 Barb alt I've been working on, and according to http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Experience_Points the experience from 1-95 would be enough to get him straight to 100. But if its level based, I'm not gonna waste it on 1 level
    ChayalBoded 102/102/101 Celestial Sage Rank 9 Assassin

English is my second language sorry that I mess up sometimes

Tempest b:dirty
  • edgyred
    edgyred Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I was on mmorpg.com and found this : Perfect World International : Illusionary Crystals to All Players for Instant Level 95

From December 17th through January 16th, Perfect World International players will receive a free Illusionary Crystal via in-game mail that will instantly boost a single character to Level 95. This comes just as the latest expansion, Eclipse, is ready to launch.

New to PWI, the Illusionary Crystal is a fantastic tool for players ready to test alternate classes, boost their main character to the endgame experience, or get themselves a new alternate character to group with friends. Now, more than ever, is an ideal time to jump into PWI with the upcoming launch of PWI: Eclipse, bringing the new Nightshade race, the saber-wielding Duskblade and the scythe-equipped Stormbringer classes, and the brand new starting zone – Celestial Vale.

News on PWI website - please read this for the rules, restrictions and deadlines: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/9009273

Just thought I'd make mention of it.

Looks to me like his links sends u to a scam web page. DO NOT LOG IN
  • bakednserved
    bakednserved Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    nice try at saying its a scam page btw ^^
  • Keisari - Raging Tide
    Keisari - Raging Tide Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    edgyred wrote: »

Arcgames-link isn't scam. Click "Back to Game News" in upperleft corner of forum, log in on Arcgames and then use the link. If it was scam, you wouldn't be logged in on the link's site.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kittysama - Raging Tide in APS-barb disguise, when avatars were bugged. Now posting again as Kittysama.
    Deleted old mains on Feb. 2014, back with every viable build covered, majority of them at or above non-rb 100.b:cute
    The Greatest APS-Panda on RT! 'Cause there's too much food in tables of Imperial palace.b:surrender
    Kitty's current average lvl ~94 b:shocked
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited December 2014

Its Arc Official site actually.
    But the question is why cant we find the post when we try without link?
    If it would have been a scam page it would have asked people their acount info and such.

leave some questions but till now i dont think its a scam page.
    giphy.gif

• bakednserved
    edited December 2014
    it would be nice for sparkie to let us know asap whats going on and why we cant find it through arc site unless we hit the link
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Its not really new tho. CN got stuff like that for years now.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Demodude - Dreamweaver
    Demodude - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    So if everyone can only find it by hitting the links provided in this thread, how was the link first found?
    ChayalBoded 102/102/101 Celestial Sage Rank 9 Assassin

English is my second language sorry that I mess up sometimes

Tempest b:dirty
  • bloodedone87
    edited December 2014
    So if everyone can only find it by hitting the links provided in this thread, how was the link first found?

Good Question.
    Here is your answer: mmorpg.com
    Which it seems that for me takes ages to log pageb:surrender
    giphy.gif

• WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Hahaha b:laugh

Remove FC, replace with 60$ item. Everyone happy now ? b:chuckle
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • jaytrain91
    jaytrain91 Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    what determines which characters receive it?
    can i go make a fresh character right now and boost it to 95 on the 17th?
    TwoShanks- Twilight Temple
    BiggyLuvv- Twilight Temple
    BoojanglesRT- Tiswell
  • Peccable - Raging Tide
    Peccable - Raging Tide Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    can we use this new "cs or gtfo" item on rb1 and rb2? or just on not reborn chars?
  • jaytrain91
    edited December 2014
    can we use this new "cs or gtfo" item on rb1 and rb2? or just on not reborn chars?

I hope they restrict it to non RB
    BoojanglesRT- Tiswell
  • bloodedone87
    edited December 2014

At the begging its not a ''cs or gtfo'' item cause it will be free for all.
    After that will became a ''cs or gtfo'' itemb:chuckle
    giphy.gif

• Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear
    Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Every time that other game has a new expansion then PW has something new and theother game has a boost to 90 now PW wants to boost to 95 lol hey I'm not gonna complain though I just hope it works on my next ra toon but if not then I'll just use it on a bank toon I guess :\
  • bakednserved
    edited December 2014
    meh i just want expansion already
  • Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    So...what was that people were saying about PWI wanting people to level alts the old, monotonous way when they took away hyper FC? That kinda went out the window.......

As someone with multiple alts 100+, this is great for me. I can try out a few of the remaining classes I don't have without the tediousness of leveling them. b:laugh
    I just hope it works on my next ra toon but if not then I'll just use it on a bank toon I guess :\
    I dunno that I'd use these on an RB character. Re-leveling the 2nd time is fast with 100+ gear and the exp boost.
    I'll stick to using them on alts for the first time leveling as that's the worst part to me.
  • OFate - Heavens Tear
    OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited December 2014

Hi, I'm Ying, and a "she" in real life. Sorry if my post alarmed you, but neither link did ask that you log in.

Since many have asked > here is how I found this information:

I frequent mmorpg.com, which has information, articles and updates regarding Perfect World and Perfect World International.

1. I went to their site, selected: QUICK GAME JUMP (top right drop down), then selected Perfect World International.

2. Navigate to the center right > and midway down you see: Latest News: and all of the upcoming and recent news for PWI.

Here:
    Latest News:

Perfect World International
    Illusionary Crystals to All Players for Instant Level 95

Perfect World International
    Eclipse Expansion to Launch December 16th

I found many many other websites posting information about this in addition. Just look up: Perfect World + Illusionary Crystals.

We good here?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008
  • Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I really want to know if its EXP or level based (as a few people have said) because if its EXP based I can give it to my 94 Barb alt I've been working on, and according to http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Experience_Points the experience from 1-95 would be enough to get him straight to 100. But if its level based, I'm not gonna waste it on 1 level
    I'm betting on it being level based. If they based the thing on exp, it would be ludicrous on any RB character (all the exp 1-95 at 4x or 3.5x? o.o)
    Plus it sounds like they dont want to have happen what you're thinking about doing, with the level 95 cap on it.
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I agree with above.
    This is not described as exp bonus but as something that makes the toon reaching level 95
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Well looks like next week I will be making some new alts. Going to build me a pv opener army xD
  • jaytrain91
    edited December 2014
    lol 3 accounts
    barb, cleric and a assassin
    BoojanglesRT- Tiswell
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I agree with above.
    This is not described as exp bonus but as something that makes the toon reaching level 95

If that is how it works, I hope they at least give you some spirit. A lvl 95 character without skills is quite discouraging.
  • Mahidevran - Archosaur
    Mahidevran - Archosaur Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    So as far as I understand it will be a code for that specific time and then it will be a cash-shop item.
    Sweet. (I guess?!?!)

I should make a sin (OP!OP!), a seeker (vort!vort!) and a veno (because pets!). and cleric(buff slave). and wizard (cuz why not), and a psy (telebytch).

Geez. It will take years to gain all that Morai skills QQ
  • Noxioua - Lost City
    Noxioua - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    And with that, we are basically a private server. Just what we ****ing need :\. Of all the things that could've been added or changed.....

Better brace myself for all the bots i'll be seeing and idiots who don't know how to play their class i guess :|
  • jaytrain91
    edited December 2014
    3 things i have been thinking about with this boost
    1. Cultivation, how is it going to work?
    2. Gear, do they give you basic gear after boosting?
    3. Skills, how does learning skills work if you boosted from 1-95
    BoojanglesRT- Tiswell
  • Father_gold - Sanctuary
    Father_gold - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    sounds like it is exp-based but coded in a way where it can not be abused.

instead of the item granting the cumulative exp for 1-95, the item sets the total experience of the character to what a 95th lvl toon would have. this would bypass the exp multipliers.

i wonder why this article is technically on the news feed (the link goes to pwi's newsfeed) but it isn't actually visible from the newsfeed.
  • Ibunneh - Raging Tide
    Ibunneh - Raging Tide Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Well then! Time to make cleric and barb buff hoars for my Stormbringer, GG!

Lol I guess if we do see any new players, the only classes that get to fully enjoy new content will be the new claases. All low level BH's will be just Duskblade and Stormbringers. Let the Nightshade racism begin ya'll
    I love chicken wings and french fries! Yasssb:chuckle
  • Father_gold - Sanctuary
    Father_gold - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    jaytrain91 wrote: »
    3 things i have been thinking about with this boost
    1. Cultivation, how is it going to work?
    2. Gear, do they give you basic gear after boosting?
    3. Skills, how does learning skills work if you boosted from 1-95

they are billing this as something for experienced players, although everyone is getting it. I would have to say, on a brand new toon 95 lvls of points is enough to beat lil mobs for basic gear. also 95 is where you first start with morai which grants a free set of gear that is adequate to lvl up with. you can always go through the quest list, since you didnt do any, and backtrack to the talk-to-npc quests that grant free gear. spirit would be a problem, but again it only takes looking through the quest-list for the few quests that give out free spirit. dont new toons also get a dreamchaser pack? either that or you get some lvl-based gear from the lil chest thing ( and radiant shards which you can just meditate for spirit)
This discussion has been closed.