NEWS: Illusionary Crystals - 1-95 Leveling Stone

OFate - Heavens Tear
OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion
I was on mmorpg.com and found this : Perfect World International : Illusionary Crystals to All Players for Instant Level 95

From December 17th through January 16th, Perfect World International players will receive a free Illusionary Crystal via in-game mail that will instantly boost a single character to Level 95. This comes just as the latest expansion, Eclipse, is ready to launch.

New to PWI, the Illusionary Crystal is a fantastic tool for players ready to test alternate classes, boost their main character to the endgame experience, or get themselves a new alternate character to group with friends. Now, more than ever, is an ideal time to jump into PWI with the upcoming launch of PWI: Eclipse, bringing the new Nightshade race, the saber-wielding Duskblade and the scythe-equipped Stormbringer classes, and the brand new starting zone – Celestial Vale.

News on PWI website - please read this for the rules, restrictions and deadlines: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/9009273

Just thought I'd make mention of it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008
Post edited by OFate - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    FFS! I wanted to be the first lvl101 Stormy by far...that way any nub is 101/reborn in no time. Sure it saves everyone a huge chunk of time but still... ._.

I'm curious as to if this is an exp item that grants the amount of EXP needed to reach lvl95 (so you could use it at 100 to go to 102 instantly) or if it is restricted. Does it also grant spirit? If not then xDD people will struggle getting the spirit for all their skills.

EDIT: OK nvm, I read sparkies post xDD
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Demodude - Dreamweaver
    Demodude - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    It says in the article It can't be used on the new classes (the Arc on)
    ChayalBoded 102/102/101 Celestial Sage Rank 9 Assassin

English is my second language sorry that I mess up sometimes

Tempest b:dirty
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    This is absolutely ridiculous.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • OFate - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2014
    It says in the article It can't be used on the new classes (the Arc on)

I went up and reworded the link to the PWI News article to indicate it lists the rules, restrictions and deadlines.

:)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008
  • dardedze
    dardedze Posts: 8
    edited December 2014
    I guess this is for them to make up for taking away fc....oh whell.. give us more money pwi players oh yes b:chuckle
  • STrickeeN - Harshlands
    STrickeeN - Harshlands Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    so i wonder if my main and alts in the same acc will get the stone, each of them, if i have 5 in my acc all of them gonna get it?

"Any account made prior, or during the period of 12/17/14 - 1/16/15 will be eligible to receive the Illusionary Crystal"
  • ellavo
    ellavo Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    The Illusionary Crystal cant be used on the new classes to lvl to 95

•Any account made prior, or during the period of 12/17/14 - 1/16/15 will be eligible to receive the Illusionary Crystal. We will stop sending out this item after this period. You will be able to purchase it after the promotional period for the full $60.
    •The item will be sent to your mailbox. Simply use it to grant your character level 95.
    •The item cannot be used on the new classes/races. (Nightshade - Duskblade/Stormbringer)
    •The item is untradeable.
  • OFate - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2014
    so i wonder if my main and alts in the same acc will get the stone, each of them, if i have 5 in my acc all of them gonna get it?

"Any account made prior, or during the period of 12/17/14 - 1/16/15 will be eligible to receive the Illusionary Crystal"

I'm wondering if it's like our anniversary mount, where we have a code and must send it to the character we select.

I don't have any alts... technically, just CatShoppe - who holds mats on my account. Really not sure if I want any. (Pets yes... I'm a veno.. always want more pets).. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Demodude - Dreamweaver
    Demodude - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    It doesnt mention if its a code or itll be every character. If so, its time to make a whole lot of new alts
    ChayalBoded 102/102/101 Celestial Sage Rank 9 Assassin

English is my second language sorry that I mess up sometimes

Tempest b:dirty
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Do they want everyone to build a bot army ?
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Well since it cannot be used on the new class since i want to move on another server( already made JOJ toons for money there) I will make a psy and use it on it.b:victory

The questions are:
    Will they send it on all acounts people have?
    Will they send it on all chars or they will random select a toon and send it to that toon?
    Will there be a code and we choose what toon to give it too?

I think its a good idea it cannot be used yet on new class- This way we wont have Illusionary Crystal Nightshade babies and people will have time to learn this new race.b:chuckle
    giphy.gif

• Chelestine - Heavens Tear
    Chelestine - Heavens Tear Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Could it (though I assume not) be used on reborn characters?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Find me at ♡ Chel's Creative Corner ♡ of the screenshot section! :3

pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1607021
  • OFate - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2014
    I assume it can't be used on reborn characters?

I'd prefer to just not have alts and get my main from 101 to 105 .... just saying.

But this is kinda cool that they are giving it out for free to those that qualify. Alot of folks can make buffers now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Keisari - Raging Tide
    Keisari - Raging Tide Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    GG Guess who had recently got her main army to 89 by no-life PVing?

This basically negates everything Kitty's worked for during late 7 months.b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kittysama - Raging Tide in APS-barb disguise, when avatars were bugged. Now posting again as Kittysama.
    Deleted old mains on Feb. 2014, back with every viable build covered, majority of them at or above non-rb 100.b:cute
    The Greatest APS-Panda on RT! 'Cause there's too much food in tables of Imperial palace.b:surrender
    Kitty's current average lvl ~94 b:shocked
    edited December 2014
    I'd prefer to just not have alts and get my main from 101 to 105 .... just saying.

I would prefer to be able to use it on a character I fully know and play regularly rather than an alt, and just use it to save time training one such reborn character back up to 100 from level 1 again b:surrender Giving that reborn character a level boost straight to 95 would be like heaven for me! But also slightly too good to be true..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• dardedze
    edited December 2014
    I hope ppl have noticed that this stone is only for new accounts made in that time period. so basicly old alts wont gona recieve it
  • OFate - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2014
    dardedze wrote: »
    I hope ppl have noticed that this stone is only for new accounts made in that time period. so basicly old alts wont gona recieve it

Here's what they said but... I'm still trying to sort out the meaning:

"Any account made prior, or during the period of 12/17/14 - 1/16/15 will be eligible to receive the Illusionary Crystal."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2014
    dardedze wrote: »

Where did you find that information? From the official ARC news I'm seeing this:

(Which includes pretty much every single account in the game)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• bakednserved
    bakednserved Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    so we have to log in every single day or just 1 day? .. its confusing as to it does not say if its everyday between 17th and 16th or just between those dates at least like a day or somthing
  • CapsunelSin - Lost City
    CapsunelSin - Lost City Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    has sparkie taken down his post on arc? i cant find it anywhere besides from your link
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Where did you find that information? From the official ARC news I'm seeing this:

If I will be able to enter game, then my Cleric will be able to level up to my Wizard and both will be level 94/95.

Second crystal (on Wizards' account) I will use for reborn Wizard ...

P.S.
    When and if I will be able to play ...
    edited December 2014
    has sparkie taken down his post on arc? i cant find it anywhere besides from your link

>>>>>>>>>> LINK TO ARC POST <<<<<<<<<<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    so we have to log in every single day or just 1 day? .. its confusing as to it does not say if its everyday between 17th and 16th or just between those dates at least like a day or somthing

i wonder the same b:chuckle

and weird..cant find the Arc News Post actually, only way to check it is because its linked here
    edited December 2014

My guess is that you just have to log in once during this 1-month period to be eligable to receive it, doesn't say you would need to log in several days, or collect items in exchange, or anything like that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited December 2014
    cant find the Arc News Post actually, only way to check it is because its linked here

Does seem slightly suspicious that there is no trace of the original post in the news section, yet it was written on Monday.. Wonder when they'll "officially" let us know!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    According to me you obviously need to log only once. It's enough to filter toons that are really inactive. And if you had to log every day during 30 days without no exception (and during festivities) then...
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • dardedze
    edited December 2014

my bad then..sorry
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    According to me you obviously need to log only once. It's enough to filter toons that are really inactive. And if you had to log every day during 30 days without no exception (and during festivities) then...

indeed
    beside wouldn't be fair to make it as- log in every day-

since Dec 23-24 and Dec 31-Jan 1 some might not even be home b:chuckle

b:shockedhave to wait for more info i guess
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    So... is this level based or EXP based? Does it get your toon to 95 regardless of the initial level or does it add up to the level/EXP your toon already has?

It'd be cool if we can pick the character to send it to.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
This discussion has been closed.