Best moments of Season 6

Options
Colum - Raging Tide
Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Tideswell (East)
I'm asking you fellow RT-players tell your favourite/most memorable moments concerning the Season 6 of TWs and RT life.

My threads might help you memorize the TW events better:
Click!
Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
Post edited by Colum - Raging Tide on

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Options
    My favorite part was when people called Colum Column. b:chuckle
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Ibunneh - Raging Tide
    Ibunneh - Raging Tide Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Favorite part, when I actually got a taste of RT TW's, and was surprised by how.. basic it was, it was so robotic and monotonous, like toy soldiers or something...

Best moment was at the end though. QQme got rick rolled LAWL
    I love chicken wings and french fries! Yasssb:chuckle
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »

b:cryb:cryb:cry
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Alchidemi - Raging Tide
    Alchidemi - Raging Tide Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Favorite highlights for me this season was rejoining Vertu and TWing against different factions besides Vicious while I was still in QQ. Some others were getting to 105 at reset on 12/7/14, reading Colum's TW reports, finishing the Title quests that mattered most for a psychic, and FINALLY making TW videos for those to watch. b:pleased
  • ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options

b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • Keisari - Raging Tide
    Keisari - Raging Tide Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Guess Kitty's best and worst moment was getting wined by metal at the start of the season.

Kitty also tried selling wines for 100k ea in TWs against QQme and BlackList. But nobody bought.b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kittysama - Raging Tide in APS-barb disguise, when avatars were bugged. Now posting again as Kittysama.
    Deleted old mains on Feb. 2014, back with every viable build covered, majority of them at or above non-rb 100.b:cute
    The Greatest APS-Panda on RT! 'Cause there's too much food in tables of Imperial palace.b:surrender
    Kitty's current average lvl ~94 b:shocked
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options

I thought it was Column until nowb:shocked
  • ZetsumieX - Raging Tide
    ZetsumieX - Raging Tide Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    not sure if is the best or the worst Kitty thinking she or her 1 man faction is a factor to be able to tw.

But for sure one of the best moments in history is the rightful factions that can't defend their territories (thus not belonging on the map) getting wiped ijs b:cute
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    not sure if is the best or the worst Kitty thinking she or her 1 man faction is a factor to be able to tw.

But for sure one of the best moments in history is the rightful factions that can't defend their territories (thus not belonging on the map) getting wiped ijs b:cute

One of my favorite moments is watching self-important kids like you pretend they're in a position to decide who's a factor or not, or who the "rightful factions" are. Weaving a fantasy on a fantasy game. Fanta-ception. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
    edited December 2014
    Options
    i nvr said anything about myself that i am someone or someone not, i just stated my opinion regarding someone that 90% of server never liked (and in this case regarding something that some time ago would have been considered break of the rules = fakebidding).

And i'm not deciding anything about who belongs where or how, i just know someone that stated that some time when you were "enjoying life like all us kids should, not play a dead game". Where's the life u been enjoying now? b:bye
    edited December 2014
    Options
    i nvr said anything about myself that i am someone or someone not, i just stated my opinion regarding someone that 90% of server never likes Citation needed (and in this case regarding something that some time ago would have been considered break of the rules = fakebidding). And i'm not deciding anything about who belongs where or how, i just know someone that stated that some time when you were "enjoying life like all us kids should, not play a dead game". Where's the life u been enjoying now? b:byeYou seem rather obsessed with my life and how I live it. So much so that you bring it up very frequently. Relax. It's not your concern.

Also, you are deciding who belongs were or how. Or at least you're pretending to have even a sliver of input on the matter. In case you forgot what you posted so soon after it was typed:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
    edited December 2014
    Options
    ME wrote:
    ... is the rightful factions that can't defend their territories (thus not belonging on the map) getting wiped ijs
    ME_AGAIN wrote:
    And i'm not deciding anything about who belongs where or how, i just know someone that stated that some time

Where am i deciding anything? Just stating that i think is one of the best moments from this season. I'm too much of a nonfactor myself (opposite from some play-the-quitting-alt people) to decide anything for anyone.

Altho i would suggest to read some old threads to get the target of my arrow b:bye
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Altho i would suggest to read some old threads to get the target of my arrow b:bye

I don't care what your "target" is. There are dozens of people just as insignificant as you both sneak dissing me and trying to insult me directly. What makes you special? All you're going to do is continue to contradict yourself and repeat irrelevant bull**** in an attempt to back your point (or lack thereof). You can take that arrow, turn it sideways, and shove it up your *** as far as I'm concerned.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Keisari - Raging Tide
    Keisari - Raging Tide Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Tbh Kitty's alone strong enough to take on some smaller factions appearing on TW-map at the beginning of the season. Kitty just tends to have bad luck with low-mid-size factions neighbouring her.

And it even reads in TW-rules that any faction thinking they have a chance of winning ish eligible to participate in TW. Even last weekend Kitty thought she might have a chance if Vici had good attendance and QQme would have sent just 1 or 2 players against Kitty(Kitty relied on that chance). But to Kitty's misfortune Vici didn't have as good attendance as previous weeks and QQme sent moar, thus overwhelming her.

If you wish Kitty to stay out of TW-map, attract moar ppl to factions so that there would be so many mid-size factions that Kitty wouldn't have chance against any of them. This ish mostly an issue of declined playerbase and thus too small factions make even single persons eligibly strong for TWing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kittysama - Raging Tide in APS-barb disguise, when avatars were bugged. Now posting again as Kittysama.
    Deleted old mains on Feb. 2014, back with every viable build covered, majority of them at or above non-rb 100.b:cute
    The Greatest APS-Panda on RT! 'Cause there's too much food in tables of Imperial palace.b:surrender
    Kitty's current average lvl ~94 b:shocked
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I don't care what your "target" is. There are dozens of people just as insignificant as you both sneak dissing me and trying to insult me directly. What makes you special? All you're going to do is continue to contradict yourself and repeat irrelevant bull**** in an attempt to back your point (or lack thereof). You can take that arrow, turn it sideways, and shove it up your *** as far as I'm concerned.

You're less of a factor than Zets. Zets is a nub.
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Tbh Kitty's alone strong enough to take on some smaller factions appearing on TW-map at the beginning of the season. Kitty just tends to have bad luck with low-mid-size factions neighbouring her.

And it even reads in TW-rules that any faction thinking they have a chance of winning ish eligible to participate in TW. Even last weekend Kitty thought she might have a chance if Vici had good attendance and QQme would have sent just 1 or 2 players against Kitty(Kitty relied on that chance). But to Kitty's misfortune Vici didn't have as good attendance as previous weeks and QQme sent moar, thus overwhelming her.

If you wish Kitty to stay out of TW-map, attract moar ppl to factions so that there would be so many mid-size factions that Kitty wouldn't have chance against any of them. This ish mostly an issue of declined playerbase and thus too small factions make even single persons eligibly strong for TWing.

You're doing more than most. I have to disagree with you on that last part, though. Even when the playerbase was "healthy" there were a lot of people who stayed out of the TW scene for one reason or another. That hasn't changed in the past couple years. The playerbase is declining, but all that has done is scale things down. Shrink the ratio.

Sidenote: I think you should change your font color. It hurts my eyes, and I'm sure many others feel the same way. Those that still pay attention to what you post, anyway.

You're less of a factor than Zets. Zets is a nub.

Good one. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Wasn't there a memorial for Rochelle that was moving this season?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jaytrain91
    jaytrain91 Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I would say seeing alot of smaller factions compete with each other. It was alot of fun to see them fight and i hope it continues into next season
    TwoShanks- Twilight Temple
    BiggyLuvv- Twilight Temple
    BoojanglesRT- Tiswell
  • duckling1977
    duckling1977 Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Wasn't there a memorial for Rochelle that was moving this season?

and my good friend BM Stooler RIP
  • Madebyvisa - Raging Tide
    Madebyvisa - Raging Tide Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    RIP Rochelle!

0KC1jbl.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]