TW Maps

Demodude - Dreamweaver
Demodude - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
edited December 2014 in General Discussion
With TW Maps resetting, I was wondering what the maps of the other servers look like

Heres a screenshot I just took of the Dreamweaver TW Map:

view.php?pic=19qntx&s=8#.VIfNGTHF-So

What do the other servers look like?

NOTE: Please don't turn this into a drama filled flame war against different factions on the maps
ChayalBoded 102/102/101 Celestial Sage Rank 9 Assassin

English is my second language sorry that I mess up sometimes

Tempest b:dirty
Post edited by Demodude - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Raging Tides. Colum does a good job of giving out TW reports every week in the Raging Tide (PvE) section of Server Symposium. This screenie is his from the last TW report.

[URL="[IMG]http://i1307.photobucket.com/albums/s587/scullreaper/2014-12-0722-19-49_zps4e2775c9.png~original[/IMG]"]2014-12-0722-19-49_zps4e2775c9.png~original[/URL]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    HL's: http://i.imgur.com/01pMU4f.png

Our supposed #2 guild on the server, Crimson, is not on the map because they decided to basically wine the majority of their wars vs. Infamous rather than having a decent war and they got wiped. And Troll is a new guild that popped up about midway through the season. We'll see how next season goes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • elbudro
    elbudro Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Well Eoria, iff you give your commends here, maybe think about all things before !!!! and stay on the truth and dont give your **** in a serious post. i just say bearclaw......

but this season is over and i hope for ALL that the same things not happen again, and Harshland keep active players in future, because that was a reason for many ppl to quit, but i am sure u know that ;)
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    elbudro wrote: »
    Well Eoria, iff you give your commends here, maybe think about all things before !!!! and stay on the truth and dont give your **** in a serious post. i just say bearclaw......

lol. So what prevented you guys from just showing up to TW again?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • cirenax
    cirenax Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    http://i.imgur.com/H6ELHs6.jpg

Archosaur server is taken over by Defiance
  • Ray - Morai
    Ray - Morai Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    youtube.com/user/RayPWI/videos
  • lovexpink
    lovexpink Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    here is the Sanctuary TW map thanks to Asterelle

http://i.imgur.com/hXLrwSY.jpg
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    lovexpink wrote: »
    here is the Sanctuary TW map thanks to Asterelle

http://i.imgur.com/hXLrwSY.jpg

And a season recap:

Vindicate: Vindicate was very dominant this season. They only lost 3 (4?) fights, all to Hoorah. They had some attendance problems in the middle, but were reinforced by transfers from Legendary and Enelysion.

Legendary: Leg continued their strategy from last season of attacking the smaller factions in the bottom of the map to accrue lands. They had some good fights with Kakumau, losing once to them. They lost quite a few members to other factions this season.

Hoorah: Hoorah was fairly weak earlier in the season. But they got a full squad from Legendary and more than that from Enelysion. This, combined with some heavy cash-shopping when the +12s went on sale, made them a good fight for Vindi.

Enelysion: Enely was pretty strong at the beginning of the season, but their leader chose to attack weaker factions instead of seeking even fights. This caused several members to become bored and leave. The attrition slowly continued over the next few months and eventually Enely didn't have enough people attending TW to properly call themselves a TW faction. Their members voted to merge with another faction. After much discussion they joined Hoorah, although several of them went on their own to Vindi. They're only manned by a skeleton crew of diehards at this point; the lands they currently have are just what's left from early in the season. With the end of their TWs this makes Legendary the only year-one TW faction left on the server.

Oldies: Oldies is Oldies, they took some land in the corner, fought with Kakumau a bit, and were largely left alone.

Kakumau: Despite having only one land left, Kakumau had a very good season. They had a lot of excellent fights with Legendary, proving themselves stronger than they had ever been. Legendary and Hoorah double-attacked them frequently, resulting in their loss of land. On one of these occasions, Kaku actually beat Hoorah with deception. They pretended to be defending Leg so very few Hoorah showed up for the attack. Then they all went to the Hoorah TW and rushed their crystal before Hoorah realized what was going on. They also beat Hoorah late in the season when Hoorah was double-defending versus them and Leg.

Also of note is Corvinus. The merger with them and Regicide from last season fell apart as they really couldn't get along in the same faction. So their TWs ended and most went to other factions.

The big drama this season occurred near the end. A prominent member of Vindi died in real-life, and Vindi's leader asked the server for nobody to bid on one weekend. Most complied, but Hoorah did not. But they did attack Legendary instead of Vindi as they had been doing. There was a lot of QQing and name-calling, and both sides ended up sounding stupid. The end result was Hoorah getting triple-attacked by Vindi, Leg, and Kaku for the last three or four weeks in the season.