Very fun season

Options
Shiyuan - Heavens Tear
Shiyuan - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Etherblade (West)
Though i'm rather sure not many people tend to read through the forums anymore, for those who do and par-take in TW i'd like to say thank you on behalf of my faction for the fun
~ Voltage.
We had a great season, being the new kids on the block.
Our first season we gained steam with having the most TW's with over 32 wins, 12 losses
Few TW's missed so I don't know the exact. We finished 3rd overall in the season following GoldDigrz in 2nd, and Karma in 1st as usual.
Our second season on the field, we started off right off the back being pushed to our limits with Golgdigrz right at our door step... and through the whole season we've had alot of back and forth fights. Very fun. We've fought karma a few times as well, and on one case beat them, numbers advantage of course during an afternoon fight. It still shows us we have much to work on however.
We finished this season in 2nd! Great accomplishment and well deserved.
1. Karma
2. Voltage
3. Drakon
4. HaxSquad
5. GoldDigrz

Our base has hit lvl 25 in a little over a year as well. So that's a great accomplishment for us as well.
At the end of last season we took a faction picture.
We did the same again last night, granted we have alot more members than appear here.. but here is a big chunk of my voltage family saying hello if you'd like to see it =)
http://tinypic.com/r/2vlms6w/8

Season 3 for Voltage, we have big hopes to stand up to the top dogs of the server ~ Karma!
~ As long as they keep their mouth's under control since we try to keep our TW's friendly.
Great job to HaxSquad on the back and forth power struggle between Drakon.
Post edited by Shiyuan - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    IBaMBii - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    #Moo

See you next season Karma b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
  • Shiyuan - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2014
    Options
    They are there still ^ Look up. b:pleased
    edited December 2014
    Options
    They are there still ^ Look up. b:pleased

Yea..I was implying, seeing as how when I stopped playing they were #2, was "How did they manage to become worse than Drakon and that other random faction?".
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Yea..I was implying, seeing as how when I stopped playing they were #2, was "How did they manage to become worse than Drakon and that other random faction?".

Since I'm quoting QQken here after every fight lost; "Voltage had number advantage" idk 2:1, 3:1 ratio
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Since I'm quoting QQken here after every fight lost; "Voltage had number advantage" idk 2:1, 3:1 ratio

You forgot to add that Voltage "cheated" as well, though not sure on what their definition of cheating is.b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Since I'm quoting QQken here after every fight lost; "Voltage had number advantage" idk 2:1, 3:1 ratio and the so-called cata "glitch"

Fixed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    To be perfectly honest, GD doesn't have that great of a turnout for TW, when compared to Voltage; so he's being honest about be outnumbered. It's so infuriating too, by the way.

But that cata glitch thing. I know little to nothing about it, but I don't think I've ever seen that excuse being used.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
    edited December 2014
    Options
    To be perfectly honest, GD doesn't have that great of a turnout for TW, when compared to Voltage; so he's being honest about be outnumbered. It's so infuriating too, by the way.

But that cata glitch thing. I know little to nothing about it, but I don't think I've ever seen that excuse being used.

It was something GoldDigrz used to use on Enrage back in the day when I was leading Enrage. They didn't use it much but it was used. You were there for it, as well.

Or was it Drakon..
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2014
    Options
    It was something GoldDigrz used to use on Enrage back in the day when I was leading Enrage. They didn't use it much but it was used. You were there for it, as well.

Or was it Drakon..

GD was the first ever to use the cata reel-in and just upset that when Baha left it was transferred and used against them.

... b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options

Or was it Drakon..

I remember something about a cata glitch being spoken about while in Enrage. I'm fuzzy on how it works though. But that being an excuse for losing, I don't remember seeing it being used.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Shiyuan - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I remember something about a cata glitch being spoken about while in Enrage. I'm fuzzy on how it works though. But that being an excuse for losing, I don't remember seeing it being used.

You'd have to be at the TW's to know what was said afterwards. Cause that was always his biggest complaint to us being able to win ~

If you didn't cata glitch.
    If you didn't cata glitch all the time.
    You would have lost if you didn't cata glitch.
    Hmm I wonder how long you guys would really last without cata glitching.
    Etc

b:sad
    But I have tw videos where it's seen them doing it to us too as well b:cry
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Best weekend of TW this season was the four/five way gank on Karma - it gave us a challenge but unfortunately everyone was too gutless to try it a second time b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    Scrubby - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I foresee Mono v2.0 here.....lol

GD really hasn't fallen too far but they have lost numbers otherwise they wouldn't be much different from before. Basically the same symptom as the whole server but instead of people flocking to gd they just flock to voltage to try to knock off the same core that seems to run tw on the server anyways.

Still judging who really wants to fight everyone dodged to a side of the map as usual instead of contesting 1k.

Anyways voltage can always look at last season as a win too, they were the first losers.b:victory

P.S. edit... GD still won a solid amount of night tws against voltage so if the places were really decided I imagine in terms of strength its closer to.

1.Karma
    2. Voltage GD
    3. Drakon Haxsquad
  • Shiyuan - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2014
    Options
    You run from Mono 2.0 btwb:shocked
  • ballenato
    ballenato Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    GD doesnt use "Cata glitch"...
    Common LOOL QQrilwind keeps using it on me... sadly he sucks at it, and keeps failing, so i keep making fun of him in normal chat... (Gotta add in here, he tries to glitch on the walls 2 lol)
    Minty's husband, i forgot name, also tries 2...
    The fact that Voltage's bms can do it better than GD's, doesn't make it "abusing of cata glitch".. It's called, better using of your own resources and playing correctly that strategy.

That QQken doesnt ever mention cata glitch?... Have u ever read WC after a losing battle?
    5:1 Ratio excuse (Why do u even bid if u dont have the numbers?)
    Shrugs
    Cata glitch

Have u ever seen a cata barb from voit QQing about those "Cata glitchs from GDogz members"

b:victory
  • Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear
    Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    my name was used 2 times by 2 guild leaders - i wants a tax feee plx my mail anything u wants

- can consider it xmas pressie :3

merry xmass everyone *slaps Mystic-Night with tuna can* b:victory
    Fortune favors the brave

facebook: facebook.com/WorldOfDrakons
    forum: dragons-pwi.forum-motion.net