LF Blademaster vs Assassin PVP guide with primal skills

xymjuhi
xymjuhi Posts: 5 Arc User
edited March 2015 in Blademaster
can someone help me with a pvp guide especially vs assassins? i m a multipath demon rb2 G16 bm

the major problem i run into while fighting sins, especially aps sins with r9 weapon and r8r aps demon sins (especially since the release of their primal skills)

1. they stun me, spark, spike damage n i m dead in 10 sec
2. i cant stun them, no matter how hard i try, its NOT working, i can burn 3 sparks trying
3. when i seal them, they use apo to live
4. they stunlock/sleep/seal me, pushing me in the defense position, making me waste chi, antistun, genie, apo, sutra, buddhas guard and then kill me
5. if i make it out of the stun, they run, stalth, wait till they are full with chi and without cooldown, and come at me
6. while i m out of chi and cant even use apo or genie for chi cause it's on cooldown
7. at some point i cant even leap because no chi at all
8. and if i get a second of time to use physical marrow, between all the stunlocking i get from the sin, they finish me off with condensed thorn and spark, or toxic torrent and stealth
9. and if i EVER manage to land a single hit, it ticks their deaden, and they wait in stealth till they are full. and no, i cant see them, even with apo

i would be very gratefull if someone could give me a resonable guide what to do, and in which order, to solve my problems. all the guides i found are old and dont include the new sin and bm skills.

i could kill such a sin with 2-4 hits, if they let me hit them at least twice. IF. but i dont even come to attack, cause i m always in the defense or unable to attack. b:shocked
Post edited by xymjuhi on

Comments

• Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Best way I found around sins popping out for a gank against my BM, was to have max AD on my genie and the energy to spare. You don't pop it right away, you wait for the 4 seconds of anti-stun so that it is still going after their initial stun runs out, and before their next one. That way you can Will, drop aero, leap, or whatever based on the time you have left. Could even Smack then stun them.

It's one of the many reasons I loved being on my aero in NW on my BM; you can fly erratic heights and such to mess up their tele stun attempts. Randomly dropping aero when there's nothing around helps too. Also when you get used to the arc of your fall, you can aim to have max glide speed while dropping on some unsuspecting fool underneat to appear right next to them for a stun. But it only works if you shout 'Ninja!"when you land.
  • Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
    Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    not sure about others but for me Dex genie best with Fortify,Will surge,Windshield, whirlwind Badge, and whatever else to ur liking. Reason is to avoid their Control skills or break it even.

Fority at level 1 to help me avoid the stun or even use right before IG can give me with 12 sec of offence time and avoid alot whats coming.

Will surge to avoid the seal thats coming.

Windshield for damage reduction and its fast CD

Whirlwind at a level 1 for when they tidal drops or they in trouble and try to run away. It gives a 1 sec immobilization and slow, helping ur Roar catch them.

Badge use only if its a must since it does take a chunk of energy and it has chance to fail even at 80 dex.

If u got an Op genie then yeah fit in Faith for the wonderful ability to remove any negetive status effect and make u immune to most there after. *warning it like AD will render ur genie drained for a bit*

Aps Sin with r9 daggers is squishy at most but that gonna be alot of hits coming at u. When they got tidel up chances are ur stuns wont land, yes sometimes u can try to risk it but that not wise. They might bait you into crippling your genie by triple sparking and making u AD. Try not to fall for it or u gonna see them repeat that triple spark. Stun or Hurl instead. Bm's can leap out of their freeze/immobilization so time that. Since ur demon you want to keep ur Phy Marrow +O Bell spammed about every 10 sec.

I tested this out alot and found this helps me thru the sins new primal skills rotation ..Phy Marrow+O Bell+Windshield. I pretty much just shrug thru it even after they triple spark Only about 3-4 sins on my server hit too hard for even that to help me.

IF your having problems such as missing alot ..then the primal skill Star Smite added in helps drop their evasion by 50% as well as give u a great chi return. Learn to manage ur chi and try not to burn it up so quick. Having Chi apos in hand can do you alot of good.

Smack dont miss but it not spamable either.
    Hurl Disables but drops their soulforce as well.
    Flame Tsunami Hits hard and dont miss and has a chance to stun. but HP needs to be below 75%. Tree of Protection will let u activate it as well. Good to use when ur in a bad bind and need time to leap out.

*Note* this post wont make you pro vs DPH/APS Sins. even i make mistakes and see my epic death. But this should help your fighting game improve. Where i get this info ? From BM Guide on forums and posts from others as well as advice from other bms in game. Have i used this to best of my ability ? Yes and it was a big improvement. Has i failed with the above advice? Yes i have. bad timing or tricky sin everyone has a bad day and their "i Gots This" day.

hope this helps.b:bye
    To think your OP is Fail, To know your role is OP
    Team work is Flawless,
    To think your better then the rest is shabby.

Blademaster - Celestial Demon
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Depending on how high your sword is refined and if those sins are combopuppies or actually paying attention:
    Wait for health to drop a little - AD - HF (check that it hits) - Switch to Sword - Flash - Starsmite - Spirit Chaser - switch to spear - Farstrike (AD should about end by now) - Flame Tsunami or Reckless Rush and either finish it with whatever is available, or follow up with RotP/Avalanche for the stunlock attempt.

Combo puppies don't like knockback. Flash has a long cooldown but should trip their charm with the first or second hit if your health is lower then the sin's. Smart sin however will poof or pop a protection once Flash has hit however. Antistealth is a problem for a BM.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Depending on how high your sword is refined and if those sins are combopuppies or actually paying attention:
    Wait for health to drop a little - AD - HF (check that it hits) - Switch to Sword - Flash - Starsmite - Spirit Chaser - switch to spear - Farstrike (AD should about end by now) - Flame Tsunami or Reckless Rush and either finish it with whatever is available, or follow up with RotP/Avalanche for the stunlock attempt.

Combo puppies don't like knockback. Flash has a long cooldown but should trip their charm with the first or second hit if your health is lower then the sin's. Smart sin however will poof or pop a protection once Flash has hit however. Antistealth is a problem for a BM.

This doesn't even sound like it comes close to being right. AD lasts 4 seconds max, unless they decided to apparently make it OP as hell. Skills can only go so quickly one after another, and only some skills can have their cast time removed with the proper order for doing so. AD would drop by Flash time at the latest, there's no way it would end in the time you list for your skill chain. Unless you mean something other than Absolute Domain.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Then you realize, that none of the above works vs sage tidal.

Then you remember that bm vs sage sin is like, a 20-30 minute fight

Seriously just pull up skype or RC and shout "free kill on me!" to your ranged DD..
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Daggaa - Harshlands
    Daggaa - Harshlands Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2015

Old post I know... But why would you hf just before a flash? Hf does not amp flash n.n since flash is "ghost" damage like reckless rush or blade tornado... The only thing that amps it is phys def reduction... You want sick damage? Use roar of pride, star smite, double spark at 399 chi, phys or magic marrow (depending on what you're fighting), glacial spike, tangling mire, occult ice, flash, star smite, switch to axes and DD, possibly drake bash/dragon rise if you have chi.

EDIT: you do have to make sure the spark will not put your health above your enemies, otherwise flash is void.
  • Daggaa - Harshlands
    Daggaa - Harshlands Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Then you realize, that none of the above works vs sage tidal.

Then you remember that bm vs sage sin is like, a 20-30 minute fight

Seriously just pull up skype or RC and shout "free kill on me!" to your ranged DD..

Ikr xD vs a super tanky sage tidal'd sin... I pretty much tease kite them- demon bell, phys marrow, omalleys, +23 def lvl r8r blade (to build chi safely while you tease kite) and a VERY sparingly wind shield.... Since you will want that genie for when tidal goes off... Tease kite I guess is basically letting them attempt to kill you by not running away too much and attempt to tank their triple spark mire ep combo to drain their genie and cd's for when tidal is off.. Then you let it rip, dg stun lock combo extraordinaire, mire, burn EVERYTHING except apoth!! Keep that as a back up plan unless you're 90% sure using it will end the fight! (SPAM YOUR LEAPS LIKE NO TOMORROW)