End of an era?

furryballz
furryballz Posts: 124 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Tideswell (East)
How many people think that QQme domination is coming to an end with this season? How many think that a lot of "core" members will leave once they get their season rewards?

Does Vicious already booked the 1st prize for the next season or QQme will be able to step up again?

Does QQme will use their unlimited funds from last 3 seasons to outbid Vicious?

Does Sangbad will ever promise something again on WC? (sorry for you DirtySouth, i doubt you will ever get paid)

Do Bware and Vertu will take over and eventually rebalance the server?

Does Leviathan will finally break up after Shamoke's rages in faction chat?

/discuss
Post edited by furryballz on

Comments

• Facerolled - Raging Tide
    Facerolled - Raging Tide Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I predict QQme get weak anddd start losing to factions like Levi vertu andd beware andd get power back when most Vicious get bored and afk anddd beg ppl to reapply
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    boogiepanda | Demon Archer || Facerolled | Demon Wizard

tinyurl.com/PWIArcherWizardPvP
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I think what you're really asking is how long QQme will be inactive so you'll actually stand a chance to take lands. It's alright, you don't have to beat around the bush about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • ZetsumieX - Raging Tide
    ZetsumieX - Raging Tide Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I think what you're really asking is how long QQme will be inactive so you'll actually stand a chance to take lands. It's alright, you don't have to beat around the bush about it.

fosho that's where the issues are, inactive members. As far as i heard, if they are inactive, Enemu be playing 3-5 diff toons each TW right (toons of inactive people ofc)?
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    Azunai - Raging Tide Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I personally don't mind letting QQme take 20 lands before Vici starts attacking them. 55 vs 80 only gets fair when the TW buff is on the 50s side. 3h of TW is well worth it, season winners? Let them be. I'd rather have 3hs TWs and lose them all than having 20mins rolls like we had 2 weeks ago.
    What surprised me was that after 4 defeats in a row the core members of QQme didn't go MIA like they did so many times in the past....
    Allow me to impress upon you the severe mistake you have made...
  • ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    same thing that happened last season.

Vicious peeps will leave to their smaller guilds to help out

QQme and Vicious will start at separate ends of the map.

Everything will come down to the last month of tw season

Vicious will get their peeps back

Vicious starts to roll over QQme and we all live happily ever after

Rinse and repeat
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)
  • Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
    Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    same thing that happened last season.

Vicious peeps will leave to their smaller guilds to help out

QQme and Vicious will start at separate ends of the map.

Everything will come down to the last month of tw season

Vicious will get their peeps back

Vicious starts to roll over QQme and we all live happily ever after

Rinse and repeat

I am not 100% sure next season will shake out that way. I think there is a real opportunity to have more than just two dominant factions on the server. One can only dream I guess.
  • DirtySouth - Raging Tide
    DirtySouth - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Levi and Bware will merge to defeat 20 Vertu's
  • Facerolled - Raging Tide
    Facerolled - Raging Tide Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited December 2014

SC and Ohproenemy rumors of a merge to beat Vertu next season
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    boogiepanda | Demon Archer || Facerolled | Demon Wizard

tinyurl.com/PWIArcherWizardPvP
    edited December 2014

Bware would go back to Vici before merging with Levi ijs
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    Azunai - Raging Tide Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited December 2014

Wut you talking about??? Zarkin counts for 20! -.-
    Allow me to impress upon you the severe mistake you have made...
    edited December 2014
    Bware would go back to Vici before merging with Levi ijs

ok maybe i got fooled seeing one of your ex officers that went to bware 2 weeks ago, recruiting for them 1 week later.
  • Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
    Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    SC and Ohproenemy rumors of a merge to beat Vertu next season

I know you are heart broken that SC doesn't play anymore but that is no reason to get in bed with opro....
    Wut you talking about??? Zarkin counts for 20! -.-

Hey, I can count to 20! 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20! b:victory go me!
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Hey, I can count to 20! 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20! b:victory go me!

Thanks, now everyone knows you can count higher than me.
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
    edited December 2014
    ok maybe i got fooled seeing one of your ex officers that went to bware 2 weeks ago, recruiting for them 1 week later.

A couple of our Ex officers also went to QQme and some Formed Vicious.

doesnt mean theres a merger going on lol
    edited December 2014
    A couple of our Ex officers also went to QQme and some Formed Vicious.

doesnt mean theres a merger going on lol

oh please tell me something that i don't know and maybe that didnt happen 5 years ago. My comment was sarcastic as in no one of your factions is attacking us, on top of that the mighty Leviathan wines 15 players.
  • Jenisky - Raging Tide
    Jenisky - Raging Tide Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    It was a holiday weekend DS. I'm sure you can understand that we didn't want to fight with even less than 15 for TW since most were enjoying the time with their friends and family =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Join Leviathan! - apply at leviathan.guildlaunch.com
    edited December 2014
    oh please tell me something that i don't know and maybe that didnt happen 5 years ago. My comment was sarcastic as in no one of your factions is attacking us, on top of that the mighty Leviathan wines 15 players.

4 years* lol

ur hot when u get mad :D
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited December 2014
    4 years* lol

So are you, you busy later?
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Lierre - Raging Tide
    Lierre - Raging Tide Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    furryballz wrote: »
    ...Vertu will take over and eventually rebalance the server?

Wh-what year is it? O.O
    Please state the nature of your medical emergency.
    edited December 2014
    It was a holiday weekend DS. I'm sure you can understand that we didn't want to fight with even less than 15 for TW since most were enjoying the time with their friends and family =)
    After what a certain levi officer has said in these forums, your excuses are totally irrelevant.
    edited December 2014
    fosho that's where the issues are, inactive members. As far as i heard, if they are inactive, Enemu be playing 3-5 diff toons each TW right (toons of inactive people ofc)?

I don't pay attention to what Enemy does. He stays out of my business, I stay out of his.

They only understand that everyone should be on at all hours of the day, every day of the week. They probably don't have any friends or family to enjoy time with.
    4 years* lol

A lot of them are hot when they get mad. b:cute
    Wh-what year is it? O.O

2014. It seems a little surprising to see them, but they attempted to make a comeback and managed to take a few territories along the way. They're like this year's Varden.
    After what a certain levi officer has said in these forums, your excuses are totally irrelevant.

What is irrelevant is your opinion on the matter. You likely don't even remember the name, what was said, or both. Probably taken out of context anyway. It was the holiday weekend. Not everyone wanted to spend it in front of a computer when they have family or friends to attend to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
    edited December 2014

2014. It seems a little surprising to see them, but they attempted to make a comeback and managed to take a few territories along the way. They're like this year's Varden.

nah Varden didnt get this big they are more like this years BwareOfUs.

with a few more better geared players but less players in total of what Bware had at the start of last season
  • Rib_Striker - Raging Tide
    Rib_Striker - Raging Tide Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    why this always get too personal. cant just enjoy a damn game? b:sad
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited December 2014
    They only understand that everyone should be on at all hours of the day, every day of the week. They probably don't have any friends or family to enjoy time with.

A lot of them are hot when they get mad. b:cute

I was gone for an entire week thanksgiving week, got home Saturday, as far as Vertu knew I was going to be out until Sunday. What basing do you have to much such an outlandish claim?

Also, yay I'm hot b:dirty
    why this always get too personal. cant just enjoy a damn game? b:sad

I enjoy the game. By not talking to people while in game. b:cute
    edited December 2014

What is irrelevant is your opinion on the matter. You likely don't even remember the name, what was said, or both. Probably taken out of context anyway. It was the holiday weekend. Not everyone wanted to spend it in front of a computer when they have family or friends to attend to.

feel free to attack our lands with ur faction, oh wait nvm..

While losses are tough to swallow, these 1h30min+ competitive wars with Bware is preferable and more enjoyable than whatever RT as a server has had to offer our faction in more than a year. You should worry more about your own faction and your own fights, furryballz, because Leviathan is doing just fine with TWs. This is no downward slope with Bware. These fights are meaningful and competitive, and that's better than getting wined or rolling factions that have no business being on the map. To look at it as anything but positive for both Bware and Levi shows you do not know or understand the TW climate of our server. At least try to have some sort of actual facts when you speak about our faction, not this nonsense views of an outsider with no clue of what really TW is in RT.

Leviathan is recruiting active rebirthed players b:cute

@Elvenne. I don't think anyone in Levi cares what number you put us in. We are currently having relevant TWs worth attending, after not having too many of them for the past 2 years. This is worth more than your meaningless labels of power on a server that is so clearly dominated by one faction, and everyone else just has to get out of the way.

/5char
    edited December 2014
    I was gone for an entire week thanksgiving week, got home Saturday, as far as Vertu knew I was going to be out until Sunday. What basing do you have to much such an outlandish claim?

I wasn't referring to you or Vertu. My comment was directed to DirtySouth and anyone else that has this ridiculous notion that everyone should be online at all times.

@DirtySouth: What are these quotes supposed to prove? I see nothing there that contradicts what Jenisky said.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited December 2014
    I wasn't referring to you or Vertu. My comment was directed to DirtySouth and anyone else that has this ridiculous notion that everyone should be online at all times.

@DirtySouth: What are these quotes supposed to prove? I see nothing there that contradicts what Jenisky said.

>they
  • rjl8769
    rjl8769 Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2014

from what i seen on tw vid the only reason it takes that long for Vertu to beat you is they are very nice and take down all your towers so i think they could end the fight alot quicker but they would rather take all your towers down so ya make take a few lmao it called karma for running your mouth about tws and how Levi thought the knew who should and shouldnt be on a tw map LMAO ITS LEVI 35 to 45 people agaisnt 15 to 20 maybe know you will have respect for all factions or prob not so go get more fc babies and botters they are good in tw

/5char[/QUOTE
    edited December 2014
    rjl8769 wrote: »
    from what i seen on tw vid the only reason it takes that long for Vertu to beat you is they are very nice and take down all your towers so i think they could end the fight alot quicker but they would rather take all your towers down so ya make take a few lmao it called karma for running your mouth about tws and how Levi thought the knew who should and shouldnt be on a tw map LMAO ITS LEVI 35 to 45 people agaisnt 15 to 20 maybe know you will have respect for all factions or prob not so go get more fc babies and botters they are good in tw

Someone needs a lesson in formatting. Also, lol'd hard. You said "they are very nice and take down all your towers" and I can't help but draw the assumption that you've never been in a TW. If you have, it wasn't in a faction that knew what they were doing. Destroying towers is standard. It's not like Vertu was doing anyone any favors by bringing them down. Actually, everything about your reply leads me to believe that you have no idea what you're talking about.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • rjl8769
    rjl8769 Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2014

/5char
    Someone needs a lesson in formatting. Also, lol'd hard. You said "they are very nice and take down all your towers" and I can't help but draw the assumption that you've never been in a TW. If you have, it wasn't in a faction that knew what they were doing. Destroying towers is standard. It's not like Vertu was doing anyone any favors by bringing them down. Actually, everything about your reply leads me to believe that you have no idea what you're talking about.

lmao who dafuq are u maybe u need to uninstall or i get it your in Levi LMAO FAIL