Mysterious Green Light

Options
nevyrie
nevyrie Posts: 2 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Dungeons & Tactics
I was working on a long quest chain in Primal and ended up picking up the latest quest from a green light 'npc' near the Alter in NW Primal. The mother quest is called "Mysteries of the Green Light" and reads: 'Find where the Mysterious Green Light is leading you.'
The subquest that I'm now supposed to complete is called "Following the Light" and it reads: 'Follow the life energy of the Mysterious Green Light east to Tree Raccoon Village.'
Both myself and several friends have tried to complete this quest with no success. There is obviously no link in the quest to follow. We've wandered around Raccoon Tree Village, talked to npcs, tried to dig the crystals by the teleporter and so on. Nothing. Very frustrating! Any help would be appreciated. Also to note we wandered to find a possible 'reach point' looked online (both Google & forums) tried to dig the 'Living Flame' mats over the ledge and returned to the green light we got the quest from the in the first place. Tried in regular and story mode both all to no avail. The thing is, in the encyclopedia the quest is listed and the awarder is listed as 'None' but is an active link to the teleporter in Tree Raccoon Village. I'm wondering if this is a broken quest chain....
Post edited by nevyrie on

Comments

• Skilzman - Morai
    Skilzman - Morai Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I have the same problem with this quest it seems the be bugged there is no green light to follow.
  • jasrho
    jasrho Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    It has been a while since i did this quest but..if i recall correctly there is actually no green light to follow. If this is the one im thinking of you follow the path of plants on the ground...they are growing in the middle of the path and veers off after a short distance. Then the quest will autocomplete when you reach a certain point and you get the next part.
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    If memory serves you first need to dig the "green light" near the altar, then you go to Raccoon Village.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
This discussion has been closed.