Show Off Your Fashion!

Options

Comments

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I've browsed through a couple recent pages and I can't help but ask... I've seen a couple characters that have some very small proportions; have body ini-edits been enabled/the slider options widened since the initial ini law change, or is my lack of glasses just playing tricks on me?

They actually enabled the sliders to go to superfat and we got some CN presets too in the client :x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Ilyania - Lost City
    Ilyania - Lost City Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    With the release of new packs come new fashion. I was suprised when I got the fash pack on my last actual pack. Excitement to dye bubbled in me~ Here are a couple combos I came up with so far....

21et53q.jpg

209qznk.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kniraven is so f-cking sexy
  • raevvenn
    raevvenn Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Nice..here are my two mix 'n match from the new pack fash b:dirty

2014-08-2119-11-47.png

2014-08-2119-12-05.png
  • veronicae
    veronicae Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    raevvenn wrote: »

2014-08-2119-11-47.png

2014-08-2119-12-05.png

Ooooh i love the combination with the Princess Leggings and the new top, looks great. Also I love the new bottoms would like to have them someday. <3

My newest combo below. Saw the darkred Maiden in Ah and had to buy it <3 I also listened to mayral and made my clerics lips red a while ago. ty for the tip mayral :)

3400e618-5aed-46ce-8ddc-987288865258_zpsfc511c35.png
    sealightnewsig_zpsfd599c1f.png
  • raevvenn
    edited August 2014
    Options
    veronicae wrote: »
    Ooooh i love the combination with the Princess Leggings and the new top, looks great. Also I love the new bottoms would like to have them someday. <3

My newest combo below. Saw the darkred Maiden in Ah and had to buy it <3 I also listened to mayral and made my clerics lips red a while ago. ty for the tip mayral :)

3400e618-5aed-46ce-8ddc-987288865258_zpsfc511c35.png

The whole new set looked like too much together. Splitting it up and looking at aleternatives was much better :)

Nice....love the colour of the lips and that skirt really goes well with the whole outfit. Love mixing and matching different items.
  • XMickie - Sanctuary
    XMickie - Sanctuary Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    raevvenn wrote: »

2014-08-2119-11-47.png

2014-08-2119-12-05.png

It looks nice :o Can we have shots of the hair and parts of the fash up close, please? I have yet to run into someone with that fash in my server, would love to see how it looks like close up :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credit to Silvychar. Her super pro siggys <3. b:pleased
  • raevvenn
    edited August 2014
    Options

It looks nice :o Can we have shots of the hair and parts of the fash up close, please? I have yet to run into someone with that fash in my server, would love to see how it looks like close up :3

Sure thing...have taken quite a few so will post them in a few posts :)

Head first:

2014-08-2305-21-22.png

2014-08-2305-20-34.png

2014-08-2305-20-59.png

Then the top:

2014-08-2305-22-06.png

2014-08-2305-22-27.png
  • raevvenn
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Bottom:

2014-08-2305-24-47.png

2014-08-2305-25-36.png

Shoes:

2014-08-2305-25-11.png

Bracelets:

2014-08-2305-22-51.png

b:bye
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Well it's nothing original since it's a full set, but I wanted it and though it was cute. =^-^=

2014-012.jpg

And with the new weapon fashion. =3

2014-013.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • impys
    impys Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    ~~reserved~~

And! Got the fashion! My seeker got it black with random pigs and my veno got purple by opening it looks good:P other veno is my sister

24q4g7s.jpg
    Forsaken World -

name- _Pure_Beauty_
    lvl- 60-70
    race- lycan
    class- priest
    guild-silentnight
    Server-storm

*Special Thanks to Attalia_Elyse for-my-siggy*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Enthana - Heavens Tear
    Enthana - Heavens Tear Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Me and hubby decided to get the new fashion too, Im not much for the top and the shoes but I do love rest of the set. The males fash look badass in my opinion and Im jelly of the headphones, I would love to have a top with em too >:|

raevvenn - Lovely pairing with the barfighter top, I really regret selling mine eariler now.

AB_zpsbcfbd227.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • raevvenn
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Me and hubby decided to get the new fashion too, Im not much for the top and the shoes but I do love rest of the set. The males fash look badass in my opinion and Im jelly of the headphones, I would love to have a top with em too >:|

raevvenn - Lovely pairing with the barfighter top, I really regret selling mine eariler now.

AB_zpsbcfbd227.jpg

I love that male fash...looks really good on all except TB that already have tatts and barbs. Very nice.

Female one looks good in black too. Reason I dyed it white is because the detail tends to stand out more on the bottoms and top :)

Oh and the bottoms also really go well with maiden top and posh top too Enthana b:victory
  • erokes
    erokes Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    REKShow.jpg

Alright, I decided to go ahead and share some of the new outfits I made just this week. Well combos at least. I'm not too fond of the new fashion in boutique but I could not deny the hoodie is just too cute to NOT own. So I had to get it, and sure I'm not much for pink generally but sometimes a dash of it can be refreshing. Sorry if my image look cloudy, dunno why mine do this.

Outfit #1: Come on, rather easy to guess who I'm "cosplaying". b:laugh
    Outfit# 2: I found this blood red survivor top just last night, I had to own this piece! And luckily the dark red minxy skirt was still in commision shop :D
    Outfit # 3: I love love LOVE this combo, I'm wearing black french heels if you can't tell.
    Outfit# 4: This was my first attempt to cope with the new Kitty hat. I r.dyed my vamp shorts and it came out this hot pink, tried to sell it and with no buyers interested I decided to pair this with the white wayfarer top and soccer shoes :D It worked better than I thought, cute but maybe tomboyish.
    Outfit # 5: I'm never really able to find a color I like with the Savant dress, black is just meh, same with white but I gave it another r.dye shot and it came out this rose color which actually wasn't so bad and of course the Kitty hat works with it as well because of the colors.

So there you have it :D My new combos of the week!
    1zcj1jr.jpg

Xenryu ~ Chaotic Soul Venomancer {Retired}

A Horrified Fashionsta

~*~ I now reside in the game called Real Life with my husband LordLunaris ~*~
  • MochiBean - Archosaur
    MochiBean - Archosaur Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Been so long since someone has posted fashion here. b:sad
  • mayral
    mayral Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    No problemo.

3d9om.png

This set is really old but it never gets boring
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • veronicae
    edited September 2014
    Options
    mayral wrote: »
    No problemo.

3d9om.png

This set is really old but it never gets boring

omg the hair fash looks gorgeous on your character especially with your new make-over, which I am btw in love with!!! She is absolutely striking now!
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    It looks really really awesome indeed!
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I think that's my favorite outfit on you.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • mayral
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Thanks girlsb:cute

veronicae _ yes I've never actually liked my blonde hair but didn't know what to do about it. I haven't thought about ginger for a long time, (cuz blonde lol) glad I finally found the solutionb:laugh
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Lilihaa - Archosaur
    Lilihaa - Archosaur Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    erokes, I like the dark red second set, because i am obsessed with anything dark red, lol and the third set, I've never seen the cherry blossom set paired like that but i think it looks good.

This is 2 of my new sets.

148_zpse8cc9b16.png

074_zps6806a1b7.png

this is an old favorite

131_zps8cbeae66.png

and this is my new spider silk set as I said I do love my dark red fashion.

154_zps911e62dc.png
  • chrissyheartsyou
    chrissyheartsyou Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I got more fashion for my kittie and cleric! And a new look to her as well will post today ;P

~*~*~*~*Reserved for pictures ;)~*~*~*~*
    Yup im back in game ya'll ;D
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♡●•٠·˙FoxiPwi.deviantart.com˙·٠•●Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
  • Shikiyu - Heavens Tear
    Shikiyu - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    2013-08-2102-48-28_zpsc99cedd2.png

Wasn't very easy to take this shot.b:laugh
  • veronicae
    edited October 2014
    Options
    4f72057c-cc7f-492f-b845-0c777e5eb715_zps1bd46d83.png

Finally managed to get it in white, special thanks to hubby for that <3 yes yes I know... white, but I always wanted to have that particular dress in white b:shutup sorry for glitchy lips o.o dunno why
  • Gertha - Archosaur
    Gertha - Archosaur Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I felt like wasting some random dyes on this jacket today, and bams! A miracle happened, it came out white on the second try (not like I hoped for white in this particular case, it just came out like this). But... see what it looks like in white b:laugh

39243927-d8e3-4832-a8e7-47557a90acc2.jpg
  • veronicae
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Gertha: Oh damn XD that's annoying, if you get white with random dyes on a piece that doesnt get pure white baaaaaaaaad luck XD

Baby it's cold outside...

cold_outside_zpsddeb3264.png

cold_outside2_zps335cc936.png

cold_outside3_zpseb51d44d.png

cold_outside4_zps12372584.png

cold_outside5_zpsfc9cc8a2.png
  • Enthana - Heavens Tear
    Enthana - Heavens Tear Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Andalee - Ooo I really like this fashcombo looks really cozy and wintery, its very chic and i like the pose how it looks like she throwing snowballs ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mayral
    edited November 2014
    Options
    ^ true, the set goes perfectly with your cleric's look. Lol I'm glad you trusted me with the lip colour, it makes the face so much prettierb:cute

My exclusive veno set

nbdx6g.jpg

ok maybe not so special, but well, I hardly ever change sets. I love wearing the same clothes even tho I take pics in different onesb:laugh
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • chrissyheartsyou
    edited November 2014
    Options
    ^ true, the set goes perfectly with your cleric's look. Lol I'm glad you trusted me with the lip colour, it makes the face so much prettierb:cute

My exclusive veno set

nbdx6g.jpg

ok maybe not so special, but well, I hardly ever change sets. I love wearing the same clothes even tho I take pics in different onesb:laugh

Mayral your fashion love it xD dye it all black and you'd look like a dancer <3 xD I would have to get on pwi and take pictures of my fashion lol xD I have soooo much xD if I ain't wearing none at all I have like 13spots open xD I opened my wardrobe 4 times I think can't remember but I have 12outfita I wear mix and matched don't own a full set but my courtesan set, want it nearly white! It's blue with black heels and sleeves. I will take some pics today in a pretty place :P I will be a sage veno today wooohoooo if you play on Archosaur server look for FiestyKittie its meh! I won't bite I promise:)
  • mayral
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Mayral your fashion love it xD dye it all black and you'd look like a dancer <3 xD I would have to get on pwi and take pictures of my fashion lol xD I have soooo much xD if I ain't wearing none at all I have like 13spots open xD I opened my wardrobe 4 times I think can't remember but I have 12outfita I wear mix and matched don't own a full set but my courtesan set, want it nearly white! It's blue with black heels and sleeves. I will take some pics today in a pretty place :P I will be a sage veno today wooohoooo

I still look like a dancer, only underage :D Yea, I spend 30 minutes a day mixing/dying/matching fashion pieces yet I always go to the same fav clothing at the end of the day:D Can't wait to see what you come up with xD
    I won't bite I promise:)

But I will;'( I can't control my jaw spasms lolb:chuckle jk of course.
    if you play on Archosaur server look for FiestyKittie its meh!

You probably don't check forums often or haven't checked my DA and account either which is 100% inactive. I have another account on pwi with 70 level and no fashionb:laugh This char is not on official and we'll probably never meet, what a shameb:lipcurl I've mentioned it before but was asked by a gm not to talk about "those" servers here... Many people are also very aggressive towards some players until they join "those" servers themselves (I have seen many examples myself)b:laugh Jealousy I guess:'( So I try to avoid talking about it, making it pretty obvious at the same timeb:cute Feel free to contact me here, on forums tho:*
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • chrissyheartsyou
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I still look like a dancer, only underage :D Yea, I spend 30 minutes a day mixing/dying/matching fashion pieces yet I always go to the same fav clothing at the end of the day:D Can't wait to see what you come up with xD

But I will;'( I can't control my jaw spasms lolb:chuckle jk of course.

You probably don't check forums often or haven't checked my DA and account either which is 100% inactive. I have another account on pwi with 70 level and no fashionb:laugh This char is not on official and we'll probably never meet, what a shameb:lipcurl I've mentioned it before but was asked by a gm not to talk about "those" servers here... Many people are also very aggressive towards some players until they join "those" servers themselves (I have seen many examples myself)b:laugh Jealousy I guess:'( So I try to avoid talking about it, making it pretty obvious at the same timeb:cute Feel free to contact me here, on forums tho:*

Ohh I see! Yeah it don't bother me if people are on "those servers" lol its on all how they wanna play :P I'll take ingand pics today I finally got to sage wooohooo