Early Nation Wars

XxxTheKIDxxx - Archosaur
XxxTheKIDxxx - Archosaur Posts: 10 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Suggestion Box
As Archosaur server is one of the oldest, lots of people play from all over the world such as Europe and Asia, therefore many people struggle to make it to the current set time.

If (ONE) of the day between (friday/sunday) could be made early that would be amazing for the rest.

Just like early tw is a success, I am sure all other servers will benefit from this change too.

b:victory
Post edited by XxxTheKIDxxx - Archosaur on

Comments

• HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Out of the servers which are still open Archosaur is only older than Morai and thus younger than all the rest.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • XxxTheKIDxxx - Archosaur
    edited November 2014
    Out of the servers which are still open Archosaur is only older than Morai and thus younger than all the rest.

When I started I don't think the EU servers were running, that was a life time ago so not sure.

Well whatever the case is that is not the point. Many people from all over the world still play in it including myself. It would be nice to have an early nw for those who cant make it to normal one.
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    One could dream... But I bet you would have a lot of fun trying to argue putting an event like this in the middle day rather than peak activity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • XxxTheKIDxxx - Archosaur
    edited November 2014
    One could dream... But I bet you would have a lot of fun trying to argue putting an event like this in the middle day rather than peak activity.

It doesn't have to be middle of the day...a suitable time ofc, which depends on everyone. Also if an early TW can work successfully why cant an early NW?

One day out of two wouldn't make much of a difference. For those who cant make it regularly to the normal one would actually enjoy playing the game rather then struggle with timings. :)
  • Xhalf_pintX - Archosaur
    Xhalf_pintX - Archosaur Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    gets my vote
  • katharinekat
    katharinekat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Technically, if NW would be at 2pm server time on sunday, it could work for both americans and europeans. I can't think of why americans wouldnt be able to play at 2pm on sunday since most people dont work or study on sundays.

Inb4 excuse of 'PWI can't change the content china gives us' anyways.
  • laseek
    laseek Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Would be a welcome change +1