Black Friday Sales

sparkiesoft
sparkiesoft Posts: 47
edited December 2014 in General Discussion
As promised, here's a mega-thread of all our Black Friday sales from all of our games, including PWI.

Check it out! http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/9006753-black-friday-sales%21
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• KeepMeAIive - Raging Tide
    KeepMeAIive - Raging Tide Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Dear Sparkie,

That link is absolutely useless. It doesn't mention which items are actually on sale.

Please be more specific.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Dear Sparkie,

That link is absolutely useless. It doesn't mention which items are actually on sale.

Please be more specific.

It's meant to be like that, since at the end of the article it states *Links to all sales will be updated once the sales go live*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2014
    It's meant to be like that, since at the end of the article it states *Links to all sales will be updated once the sales go live*

Sales should have gone live since it is already past 25th of November.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Sales should have gone live since it is already past 25th of November.

Oh, right, I forgot what date it was. Ummm then I guess the glorious mirth **** and dyes that have a regular discount as all weekly sales were counted in the 'black Friday' deal; they probably had nothing special planned so they're just calling our regular sale a special deal. Either that, or they'll actually post a new sale on Friday and the person that wrote the news post had no ideea and simply wrote something generic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2014
    Oh, right, I forgot what date it was. Ummm then I guess the glorious mirth **** and dyes that have a regular discount as all weekly sales were counted in the 'black Friday' deal; they probably had nothing special planned so they're just calling our regular sale a special deal. Either that, or they'll actually post a new sale on Friday and the person that wrote the news post had no ideea and simply wrote something generic.

Here is when sh.it gets confusing again because orbs, pigments, wedding packs, and mirths are all listed as 2 week sales. Then blackfriday sales are listed as 1 week yet don't mention which items are actually on sale. I bet on the fact that on monday even before either date of sales, some things will be turned off again, then they go back and change the dates on the threads b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FaithDread - Heavens Tear
    FaithDread - Heavens Tear Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Forgetting sales or therefore lack of, the extra % on charge, Charge rewards and spend rewards sounds pretty exciting b:laugh
    Crafting shiny things since 2008 b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • igoplop
    igoplop Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    30% charge reward? not 15% ? o.o
  • Peccable - Raging Tide
    Peccable - Raging Tide Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    site 1: click here for details *clicks* site 2:click here for details *clicks*

...wait a minute!
    i think that the two "click here for details" sites are just referencing themselves.
    lol
    edited November 2014
    Sparkie please list the items on sale, the discount (% off) they are on sale for, and the exact and CORRECT date for EACH item as previously dates have been wrong.

Would like some clarification as your post brings none. Instead of the maze of link clicks that provide no information, please for once, be efficient. Thank you thank you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ccccia
    ccccia Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    what mean "20% on Spend Rewards"

mean I buy 100 golds itmes in BQ and give me 20 golds back?
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    ccccia wrote: »
    what mean "20% on Spend Rewards"

mean I buy 100 golds itmes in BQ and give me 20 golds back?

I would imagine they doing spend rewards too while they are at it. And that the spend rewards are point based where you can redeem your points yourself for what you want. But thats just a guess of how I would do it if I stated such thing, who knows what PWE does.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    This sale will drive gold prices over 4 mill.... Oh wait...b:laugh
    edited November 2014
    This sale will drive gold prices over 4 mill.... Oh wait...b:laugh

http://prntscr.com/5akqsh

Welcome to archosaur where the gold is cheap and women are young, where the wine flows and party goes.
  • Antigone - Morai
    Antigone - Morai Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2014

Welcome to archosaur where the gold is cheap and women are young, where the wine flows and party goes.

atleast you guys HAVE gold in AH. On Morai it's like a miracle IF there appear a small amount of gold in the AH....
    Antigone - Demon Cleric - 105|103+|102+ (Yush, the avatar is a lieb:cry)
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited November 2014

That's cute... RT has no gold for sale, it was all bought up. And there's about 500 gold in line to be bought, about 400 of them are at 3,999,900.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
    edited November 2014
    atleast you guys HAVE gold in AH. On Morai it's like a miracle IF there appear a small amount of gold in the AH....

I wasnt complaining, those prices are good compared to other servers. Week ago you could get gold for under 3m from time to time. Considering the initial 3,6m buying spike was covered in 1 day, emptying Archos AH will require one hell of a sale. Considering the amount of gold I am sitting on I do hope with we get one.
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    As promised, here's a mega-thread of all our Black Friday sales from all of our games, including PWI.

Check it out! http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/9006753-black-friday-sales%21

What exactly ís Black Friday sale-priced on the list? Following the saleslist from the Nov 26th -> Dec 10th post, all the prices are the same as regular sales:
    - Dragon Mirage and Flame 85 and 150, Ocean 25g as all three of them also were on last sale.
    - Pigments at their standard 9 gold for 10. This isn't a sale, this is their regular price every time they are in Boutique.

Most of all worried about the non-corresponding data again between the saleslist and the Black Friday Sale-announcement:
    - It shows Nov 26th till Dec 10th on the saleslist, but November 25th till December 2nd on the Black Friday Sale.
    - 30% bonus charge rewards whilst we see 15% bonus charge rewards in-game in system messages.
    - 20% Spend rewards, how exactly does that work? (With the currently 100% useless promo for the Diamond Ring that is no use to our PWI version. Refusing to spend any gold during this promo just because it's ridiculous how little the marketingdepartment knows about the game.)
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    What exactly ís Black Friday sale-priced on the list? Following the saleslist from the Nov 26th -> Dec 10th post, all the prices are the same as regular sales:
    - Dragon Mirage and Flame 85 and 150, Ocean 25g as all three of them also were on last sale.
    - Pigments at their standard 9 gold for 10. This isn't a sale, this is their regular price every time they are in Boutique.

Most of all worried about the non-corresponding data again between the saleslist and the Black Friday Sale-announcement:
    - It shows Nov 26th till Dec 10th on the saleslist, but November 25th till December 2nd on the Black Friday Sale.
    - 30% bonus charge rewards whilst we see 15% bonus charge rewards in-game in system messages.
    - 20% Spend rewards, how exactly does that work? (With the currently 100% useless promo for the Diamond Ring that is no use to our PWI version. Refusing to spend any gold during this promo just because it's ridiculous how little the marketingdepartment knows about the game.)
    +1 this i want clarifications aswell
    but i believe the staff already went on thxgivin holidays :|
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • FaithDread - Heavens Tear
    FaithDread - Heavens Tear Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    None of the news posts make sense. It's like random numbers have just been pulled out everywhere. If anyone's seen one of the new episodes of south park with the occulus rift, with the customer support guy.

Have I answered all your questions effectively and in a timely manner? No! You haven't done anything!!b:laugh
    Crafting shiny things since 2008 b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Father_gold - Sanctuary
    Father_gold - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    +1 this i want clarifications aswell
    but i believe the staff already went on thxgivin holidays :|

i have to +1 that!!! the promotions make no sense at all and im not charging one red cent because it looks like a trap where im gonna get screwed over.
  • orangeladey
    orangeladey Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    What happened to the good old days where you actually spent Black Friday trying to get good deals on Christmas Presents for friends and family?

. . . Don't answer cause I know what's happened, I'm just feeling a touch nostalgic.

Just be grateful that PWE bothered to do a sale to meet American self-centered Expectations.

-And yes I am American, too.

There is nothing that obligates any retailer or service provider to offer an after Thanksgiving Sale.And nothing which obligates them to make a sale large, at a huge discount, or to excess. Few business do not have sales. The reason? So their account books flip from 'in the red' to 'in the black'. Where else do you think the term came from?

Don't get me wrong, I like to see sales like everyone else.

But for Black Friday I'd prefer to only see a sale on what I can get with my real money (as in ZEN - the only thing that truly has a value). Or that maybe a PWE giftcard purchased in a specific time period gets a bonus (Especially since the way gift cards work they have to know when a card is purchased to make its number code active.)
    ♪ "Once I thought the World was made for me"
    ♫ "Once I thought experience was Free"
    ♪ "Never knew you had to pay the Price"
    ♫ "Then I found you sometimes pay it Twice!"
    --The Fraggles of Fraggle Rock
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    There is nothing that obligates any retailer or service provider to offer an after Thanksgiving Sale.And nothing which obligates them to make a sale large, at a huge discount, or to excess. Few business do not have sales. The reason? So their account books flip from 'in the red' to 'in the black'. Where else do you think the term came from?

They are still obliged to put correct info on their sales (dates, products) as to avoid a "scamming" scenario like last time. Not asking for cheaper stuff, just correct information.
  • csliu
    csliu Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    any1 get spending reward except some useless rings?? b:surrender
  • Medeina - Raging Tide
    Medeina - Raging Tide Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    yes, that promo gift is so usless! Diamond ring, wich can be used only if you married, and if you married, you will get that ring any way from your weding. it is completley silly idea, to put this ring as a promo reward. Looks like a joke or insult. better no promo at all, that promo like this. ijs.
  • orangeladey
    orangeladey Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    They are still obliged to put correct info on their sales (dates, products) as to avoid a "scamming" scenario like last time. Not asking for cheaper stuff, just correct information.

Yeah, I'll definitely grant you that.

Still it's amazing the chicanery that business go through to trick consumers. Never outright lies, just misleading. Couple years ago one of the local News Stations mentioned how some of the 'older' electronics were marked up to almost 'release' pricing, then marked down 50-80%, and it was still more expensive than if you had bought it prior to the sales. Or there are the quantity sales (by X number to get % off)

However, It is the responsibilty of the consumer to do the research!

That can be hard when a company is as disorganized as ARC presents itself. For as long as I've played PW I have always found things to be confusingly worded, vague in a lot of places, enthusiastically repetitive (those items are on sale again?) as well as inconsistent in content and timing.

-oh, suppose I should thank everyone who has put in all the effort over these many years to clarify things and keep PWE somewhat honest to us! b:thanks

(And sorry for rambling so much, I'm on 18 hours sleep over the past four days - and keep forgetting I need to stop typing words... and I haven't even gotten to dinner yet!)
    ♪ "Once I thought the World was made for me"
    ♫ "Once I thought experience was Free"
    ♪ "Never knew you had to pay the Price"
    ♫ "Then I found you sometimes pay it Twice!"
    --The Fraggles of Fraggle Rock
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    and ofc we won't get an answer till.. next maintenance b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Whatsinaname - Dreamweaver
    Whatsinaname - Dreamweaver Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Way past maint.. still no answers.. wtg pwi

u are awesome making us feel so important.. ( sarcasm )