Creation Stone

DATALEC - Dreamweaver
DATALEC - Dreamweaver Posts: 96 Arc User
edited November 2014 in General Discussion
Ok the only threads about these stones i can see was from years ago and a few threads years ago about vit vs diamond of dragon.....as far as i know theses cost 120m +57.5k faction contribution.

you can find +10 vit for 125m so since +12 vit is 20%more they should be min of 150m max 190m dod are 140m ish but require 3 to make josd so there 420m.

Anyone using the creation stones or even thing of it should be r9rr due to putting them in anythin else is dumb also people should at least refine to +10 before using coin to shard.
So assuming your r9rr+10 and thinking of shards you have lots of options i myself if i could not farm well or cash i would go with cit gems .....if i could farm alittle id go with +10 vit gems.....
if i was patient or can farm alot i would save up for josd i would only think of using creation stones
if i had alot of contribution point of spend since the +2 vit doesnt add much.

To those numb nuts that think just because vit adds like 6 to phy resistance you have no idea how dmg reduce is calculated check yourself none buff look at the dmg reduce and the number of phy resistance then go buff note the % reduce and how much the buff added to phy resistance.

+2 vit will add 20 to 30 hp more 12 phy resistance all for an extra 200m.....now if u think 2 vit per stone is worth 200m when for 70m more mill you could reduce ALL dmg 2% then go ahead buy them and when i *** u up in nw dont complain about how the dicks that sold you those gems claimed they was almost just as good as josd lol
Post edited by DATALEC - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• mkat
    mkat Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I made this thread not too long ago http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1717451

It really depends on the server, for some its worth it.
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Vit actually adds a percentage of your base defenses, not just a set amount of points. So the better your gear the better vit becomes.
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    This is all I have to say about creation stones
    30m for 2 vit per stone over a reg vit stone, sounds like a good trade off on my server b:chuckle. I rather level up a C card for free
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Before Primal, creation stones would have been better if the attacking player had a lot of attack levels. In fact JoSD vs +10 vit stones was close in those match ups. So I guess a lot of people were waiting for this with some degree of anticipation.

However with Primal that is no longer the case. With the passive buffs and cards, you start off with a lot more defense and hp, (and a permanent buff...) making JoSD once again uncontested in most situations.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Quilue just admit u are jealous of my 1000 vit build.

fat rulz - josd sux.
  • PVM_only - Sanctuary
    PVM_only - Sanctuary Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Ok the only threads about these stones i can see was from years ago and a few threads years ago about vit vs diamond of dragon.....as far as i know theses cost 120m +57.5k faction contribution.

you can find +10 vit for 125m so since +12 vit is 20%more they should be min of 150m max 190m dod are 140m ish but require 3 to make josd so there 420m.

Anyone using the creation stones or even thing of it should be r9rr due to putting them in anythin else is dumb also people should at least refine to +10 before using coin to shard.
    So assuming your r9rr+10 and thinking of shards you have lots of options i myself if i could not farm well or cash i would go with cit gems .....if i could farm alittle id go with +10 vit gems.....
    if i was patient or can farm alot i would save up for josd i would only think of using creation stones
    if i had alot of contribution point of spend since the +2 vit doesnt add much.

To those numb nuts that think just because vit adds like 6 to phy resistance you have no idea how dmg reduce is calculated check yourself none buff look at the dmg reduce and the number of phy resistance then go buff note the % reduce and how much the buff added to phy resistance.

+2 vit will add 20 to 30 hp more 12 phy resistance all for an extra 200m.....now if u think 2 vit per stone is worth 200m when for 70m more mill you could reduce ALL dmg 2% then go ahead buy them and when i *** u up in nw dont complain about how the dicks that sold you those gems claimed they was almost just as good as josd lol

costs 185M on base and the +10 vits cost 150M so im going base gems
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    me 2
    http://i.imgur.com/tZ3mJ7t.jpg

i am just sad i already sharded some parts with only 10 vit gems :(
  • CANUS_MAJOR - Archosaur
    CANUS_MAJOR - Archosaur Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    me 2
    http://i.imgur.com/tZ3mJ7t.jpg