Returning player

Dagger_Wish - Dreamweaver
Dagger_Wish - Dreamweaver Posts: 21 Arc User
edited November 2014 in General Discussion
Hello,

I have been away from PWI since early spring 2012.
I have a decent geared sin missing helmet, and aps tome.
Nirvana G15 daggers +8 and rest is ****ty +3 - 6 aps gear.
Is it worth coming back at all?
No money, but i'm thinking on returning to game.

How do ppl make money now, what should i focus on?
And where to start with this gear ?
Life is a waste of time and time is a waste of life, so waste your time and have the time of your life !
Post edited by Dagger_Wish - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    You can use autocultivation (inbuilt bot) to farm some cash to get you started. APS Sin build is still capable of Twilight Temple farming as well.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I don't want to sound mean or anything but... there's like 30 threads like this just from the last 6 months, you could check them out.

Is it worth coming back? That's for you to decide, get back in the game and experience it, see if you like how the game is now.

APS have become pretty useless and will be even more so when the new expansion comes.

APS sins got money mostly from FC, but hypers have been disabled there so, cross that from your list.

Where you should start? In my opinion, get slowly into the game, learn the meridians, war avatar, reborn, etc.

Mr. Justice
  • Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear
    Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    You can still APS in this game but I wouldn't do it in fsp/uch,but other than that its still the same stuff you aps'ed back in 2012.:-D
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited November 2014
    You can still APS in this game but I wouldn't do it in fsp/uch,but other than that its still the same stuff you aps'ed back in 2012.:-D
    ^^ don't do it in PvP either or you just die fast.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear
    Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Ahhh yeah,ehhh well depnding on what you APS PvP wise...I seen a regular nirv dagger s3 sin spark and APS a afk r9rrr bm with no prob lol.So yeah people van be aps'ed still.b:chuckle
  • DATALEC - Dreamweaver
    DATALEC - Dreamweaver Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    there are many new thing for you to try out so come and try them but your gear is very out of date g15+8 aint worth nothin youll need to g16 it which is easy the card system you can get with time.
    rebirth after u got some coin n g16 your daggers.
    farming wize same you farm TT or lunar no more fc with your gear it would be slow going but only thing u need is time.
    so just come look n see not many people left playing so need some more lol
  • AegonVI - Morai
    AegonVI - Morai Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    wait for next update/expansion imo. :)
  • Skilzman - Morai
    Skilzman - Morai Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Is it worth it for you to come back no you missed out to mutch. To keep up you need to do rebirth 2 times but because hyper is disabled this wil be very hard. With no rebirth you cant do primal quest so u cant build up your spirit wich u need to become beter. Sure you can still come back and do some pve dungens like TT but wil be boring and not worth it.
  • Cristalwhite - Harshlands
    Cristalwhite - Harshlands Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    no its not.
    pwi introduced many many daily quest with which you improve slowly and on long term.
    there is no way anymore to catch up. while you do the daily to try to get better, the others will just get even more better with dailys and next expansion.

at the moment the game requires you to log on each day, spend 1~3 hours a day for dailys to just get a little better after 1 week, and later one month.

if you wanna do dailys each day, then come back.
    if not, get GTA5
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Well if you were a go getter before leaving, I say yes it is worth coming back. There is a lot to do to catch up but you can get it done. I would focus on a nice "A" card set first thing after reawakening. People are still doing some TT for coins along with farming cogs in cube and merching. When I came back I picked up where I left off knowing how to do all those things.

Something to think about is no hypers in FC. You'll not be able to plvl back to 100 after reawakening. You will earn 4x exp on first RA and 3.5x on second RA, on all mob kills and quests. So if you FC'd to 100 before, you'll be glad for the undone quests. You'll have to reawaken 2x total.

If you were a player who struggled to get any goals done before, do not come back. Gold is 4m, no FC, and gear gap is huge.