Magnanimous_ you shall be missed.

Amberdream - Heavens Tear
Amberdream - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Etherblade (West)
I just want to say goodbye to one of the most dear, entertaining, helpful (even if he constantly denied it) players of PWI. I miss you already Magna...

Can't even delete his name off my fl, somehow part of me doesn't want to accept that it is true. He is rarely out of character for me, always this barb that suddenly hugs you from behind and says it in normal chat like a ninja from out of nowhere. And if you react he'd say don't run. b:sad
Then hug from behind again b:surrender

He was always humorous, making world chat very interesting with his weird in game persona. And he's lazy, he claims. At least that's what he wants others to think. But whenever there is a new instance, new stuff to try and learn, he always jumps in first. Like I remember the first day of HDD, just never gave up till the instance resetted. He was able to finish the instance the next day however. And without me. b:angry

He started the thread # 1 Titles System: Seal: HarshLands & Others... http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1630621. Stickied under Quest Tips. He obviously worked on it compiling data for the rest of us. I'm actually reading it at the moment thinking of the author. Brings tears to my eyes :(

For me, even if he has not been visiting much lately, Heaven's Tear has greatly changed without him. Wherever you are my friend, I hope you'd be happy. Rest in peace.
test
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Amberdream - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• roseyrmz
    roseyrmz Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    R.I.P. Magnanimous, I will miss seen your kitty parked in Primal World, we are all going that way soon or later, so hang in there buddy, we will see you soon b:kiss
  • Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    R.I.P. Magna b:cry

Still remember you when you and Xue help my BM culti in tt3-2.
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer
  • HaveanLight - Heavens Tear
    HaveanLight - Heavens Tear Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    R.I.P Mag
    Dot...Dot...dots....dots... b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    X
    We
    Are
    Reality
    X
    **** QUIT PWI BECAUSE NEW HORIZON EXPANSION SUCKS ****
  • lukusazaron
    lukusazaron Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Sad times huh
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Goodbye Magnanimous_ (or as I use to call you, Magwomanus) - the world is not the same without you. Hope you find a comfy basement to spend eternity in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
  • Xuela - Heavens Tear
    Xuela - Heavens Tear Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Can't even delete his name off my fl, somehow part of me doesn't want to accept that it is true.

I feel exactly the same... I dont want to delete him, just because then it seems as if he will always stay with me.. I've learned so much from him and really saw him as my buddy. Even on epic he kept stalking my char, hiding in my basement or closet and hugging me from behind haha.

Mag, you were one awesome friend and I'll always will remember you with a smile on my face

Still remember you when you and Xue help my BM culti in tt3-2.

:) yea those were fun times ^^
    [SIGPIC]http://i60.tinypic.com/1zwygpv.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Linyela ~ Karma's pewpew Psy ❤

Forever here since 2009.
  • Ingrafer - Heavens Tear
    Ingrafer - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I know it's month later, but words cannot express how heart broken I am for the loss of our dear friend Mag. He was a great barb, and even a greater friend. And will always have a special place in my heart. Gone but not forgotten, May he rest in peace.
  • NuDe - Heavens Tear
    NuDe - Heavens Tear Posts: 532 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Is he dead IRL ? or he left the game?

This thread is confusing
  • ImNotFeelnIt - Heavens Tear
    ImNotFeelnIt - Heavens Tear Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Is he dead IRL ? or he left the game?

This thread is confusing

You're supposed to already know. If you don't you are obviously *not on the list*.
  • erokes
    erokes Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I've not been in game these last few months and just now browsing around the HT section and from the look of this thread it's merely reminding me of another loss by the name of Fenix ~ and it's hard to remove him from my fl as well so you are not alone on the matter Amber. I may not have known Magna but I am aware of him in game. So if he is truly gone then out of respect R.I.P.

@~,'~
    1zcj1jr.jpg

Xenryu ~ Chaotic Soul Venomancer {Retired}

A Horrified Fashionsta

~*~ I now reside in the game called Real Life with my husband LordLunaris ~*~