A Comprehensive Guide On Full Warsong

2»

Comments

• Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I can hardly believe I have been running away of full warsong for so long.

Reading this guide I thought I was in need of high refines, lots of HP and stuff like that, but I was able to go through it with G15 +3 gear and a G16 weapon (+2 until I pay my debts).

My cleric with only one B card was able to heal and survive everything but a groups of 8 mobs I pulled before the water boss.

I sure will be joining more FWS runs in the future.
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I can hardly believe I have been running away of full warsong for so long.

Reading this guide I thought I was in need of high refines, lots of HP and stuff like that, but I was able to go through it with G15 +3 gear and a G16 weapon (+2 until I pay my debts).

My cleric with only one B card was able to heal and survive everything but a groups of 8 mobs I pulled before the water boss.

I sure will be joining more FWS runs in the future.

Just ask a friend to take you... I helped dozens of people get use to FWS in the past (Friends and fac mates, don't recall randoms). But now if someone PM's me and says 'can i come i have never done fws tho' I would blow them off. Because basically 'I don't know you nor do I care to, go read the forum for help or ask your faction'.

But don't get cocky, FWS can still get messed up by making a mistake. An example, I was trying to save water pav from failing and used Beserker's Wrath to pull 1 slippery mob that ran past me,I forgot that being in blue name I could still hurt the NPC.... Nearly 1 shot because the skill zerk'd.

But good luck, I'd recommend practicing as many pavs as possible since those are the toughest part. And get ready for a gear race when the new races come.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Just ask a friend to take you... I helped dozens of people get use to FWS in the past (Friends and fac mates, don't recall randoms). But now if someone PM's me and says 'can i come i have never done fws tho' I would blow them off. Because basically 'I don't know you nor do I care to, go read the forum for help or ask your faction'.

But don't get cocky, FWS can still get messed up by making a mistake. An example, I was trying to save water pav from failing and used Beserker's Wrath to pull 1 slippery mob that ran past me,I forgot that being in blue name I could still hurt the NPC.... Nearly 1 shot because the skill zerk'd.

But good luck, I'd recommend practicing as many pavs as possible since those are the toughest part. And get ready for a gear race when the new races come.

I could ask to a friend, but during my last break my faction when also completely inactive and all my friends are gone.

I did my second run tonight as veno, but I am always up to learn something new, I am still missing other pav (I only know metal, it is the only one I have been practicing every snake BH) and I have no idea how to do the thing as seeker.
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Since the boss does 50k damage anyway. BB is useless. Clerics can best debuf/DD on the mobless bosses. Healing is totally pointless. It doesnt even matter if you attack a mobless boss with only 5% of your HPs. Its all or nothing anyway.
    25k with BB - some characters can already take that hit - cler can also use WoP on the intended tank for more protection. If you have a competent BM, Buddas Guard + BB means even sins can survive that hit. But it depends on how smart your team plays it really. And the BM doesn't even need to be +10 - BMs aren't the main dds in FWS, they're debuff support. BM damage output is nothing compared to a well played sin, but can triple that of the sin with HF/Glacial, and a reborn BM can even try to take a few punches with River Avalanche to keep the pressure off of the squishier dds.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    25k with BB - some characters can already take that hit - cler can also use WoP on the intended tank for more protection. If you have a competent BM, Buddas Guard + BB means even sins can survive that hit. But it depends on how smart your team plays it really. And the BM doesn't even need to be +10 - BMs aren't the main dds in FWS, they're debuff support. BM damage output is nothing compared to a well played sin, but can triple that of the sin with HF/Glacial, and a reborn BM can even try to take a few punches with River Avalanche to keep the pressure off of the squishier dds.

When it comes to FW, BB is futile even if some DDs might be able to take 25k hits. My archer could barely do it with barb buff. Thing is, aps sins wont be taking that kind of dmg and live and they are the main DDs in FW. So while in theory some people could take the reduced hits reality is something quite different. Effectively cleric is more useful debuffing/dealing damage than healing.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Debuffing, yes... but most cleric dd tends to pale in comparison to other classes. Clerics don't really have a nuke skill aside from Tempest, but going VD and doing Mark of Weakness + seals can make a difference. They should still heal after that, especially on the earth boss (that splits into smalls that AOE a bit). It really depends on your party. If you've got a strong sin or a barb/bm that keeps grabbing aggro with skills, then BB could make sense.

Just my opinion :)
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.