PWI War Avatar - Sense Pl0x

Options
tek1nig
tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
edited November 2014 in Suggestion Box
Can we please get an update that makes the war avatars tradable as originally advertised ? Its **** that I can't trade cards with people.
VWjvQZ8.jpg
Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2014
    Options
    It... it was never advertised as something that we could trade.

It would be VERY NICE if we could trade (or at least account stash) them, mind you.

But it was never something they claimed could be traded. We players are the ones who joked around when we found out about them and called them trading cards when we didn't have any further info about them.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    edited November 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    It... it was never advertised as something that we could trade.

It would be VERY NICE if we could trade (or at least account stash) them, mind you.

But it was never something they claimed could be traded. We players are the ones who joked around when we found out about them and called them trading cards when we didn't have any further info about them.

As Above.

It was talked about and PUT to vote to see if the comunity wanted me to log this. It had little to no responce so it was never logged as a suggestion.

I believe some packs are tadable before you open them.

Thanks,
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    They were never adverstised as tradable, but it would be nice if we got the daily free spin like in China.

I hope next update they mess up and give us that feature b:chuckle
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    were they not advertised as trading cards originally? It has been a while and can not remember off hand
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • mroadknight
    mroadknight Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    They were never adverstised as tradable, but it would be nice if we got the daily free spin like in China.

I hope next update they mess up and give us that feature b:chuckle

Wait, what?! Free spin feature?!? Please explain..
  • opkossy
    edited November 2014
    Options
    were they not advertised as trading cards originally? It has been a while and can not remember off hand
    Nope. We called it a trading card system when we found out there were a bunch of cards from folks checking out the expansion in China, but PWI never said we'd be able to trade them when they gave the information about them.

The entire tradable aspect is something we came up with on our own.
    Wait, what?! Free spin feature?!? Please explain..
    In China there's a free spin thing that lets you get random war avatars. While the first one is free entirely, after that if you choose to get whatever the spin shows, you have to actually pay for it. So still a gamble but one you'll know whether or not what you're paying for is worth it instead of just a blind attempt and hoping it works out.
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Where the **** are my War Avatar duels? I wanna play a children's trading card game in stead of PvPing. Instead of TW we can all just have card game tournaments to decide who holds what land. Let's Yu-Gi-Oh this **** up
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • opkossy
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Where the **** are my War Avatar duels? I wanna play a children's trading card game in stead of PvPing. Instead of TW we can all just have card game tournaments to decide who holds what land. Let's Yu-Gi-Oh this **** up

War avatars on motorcycles!

... Wait we already have that ingame don't we? b:laugh
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    edited November 2014
    Options

HAHAHA!

am I allowed to second this motion.
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Having them tradeable wouldn't be a good idea. You'd be able to pass 10 random A cards over to a bunch of alts, get the free S card and send the lot of it back to your main. Basically getting free S cards that way.

Having them account stashable is a different matter - keeping things within your own account but balancing out which cards go to which of your own toons won't turn them into commodities, but does allow a single player to get some more bang for their own buck, and it promotes having more characters on a single account (which is good if you ask me). I'm just not sure if it's possible to retroactively change items like that.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • opkossy
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Having them tradeable wouldn't be a good idea. You'd be able to pass 10 random A cards over to a bunch of alts, get the free S card and send the lot of it back to your main. Basically getting free S cards that way.

Having them account stashable is a different matter - keeping things within your own account but balancing out which cards go to which of your own toons won't turn them into commodities, but does allow a single player to get some more bang for their own buck, and it promotes having more characters on a single account (which is good if you ask me). I'm just not sure if it's possible to retroactively change items like that.
    Yeah. Account stashable would be nice, IMO.

As for the change that requires, yeah that can be done on a whim of the devs. In fact, it's been done before with a few items.
  • Chrisalys - Dreamweaver
    Chrisalys - Dreamweaver Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    +1 im totally favorable to this.
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets!" - Dracula