Serious glitch in NW on my BM

2»

Comments

• Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    jerr, ur pdef in that ss u took is EQUAL to mine. Im full G16 +5 something is definitely wrong with you
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
    Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    yup something wrong u got better refines then i do yet my stats seems op compared to urs.

That R8 ring hmm a lunar ring serves me better, Sprit is the "Go to" stats atm but regardless of that ur str is freaking me out looks like ur missing a 100 points worth of it or i miss something.

U mention most of what u have done to ur bm but u didnt mention things like ur meridian and titles. I see u still need to work on better avatar's and them meridians and titles...all may seem like small bits of numbers but in the end they all stack up to the bigger picture.

Spirit is a big differance . Completing Sky quest increases them better Soul and lifeprimes increases them as well as leveling them.
    To think your OP is Fail, To know your role is OP
    Team work is Flawless,
    To think your better then the rest is shabby.

Blademaster - Celestial Demon
  • jerr65
    jerr65 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    my meridian is almost finished, titles are lacking but i have a few. did NW tonight and oddly enough I was doing more normal damage, 6000, 8000, 11000 etc. not great damage but going from 200-800 normal and 3k max..very noticeable. nothing on my attack side has changed. well only leveld to astral sky VII but only 475 spirit. I didnt use any attack buff. But a very different result form what the last 2 years has been. and yes..i was fighting the same OP people as well as others. damage i took was the same..I took less damage, less than what what i usually suffer. instead of every hit being 17k to 35k average was average 3k to 6k with max 17 - 25 k. I actually enjoyed some tough battles rather than me whacking away then getting 1 shot. With crit and zerk I should still be hitting harder at least occasionally from what I hear from other BMs with less gear, spirit etc. since they are fighting the same people in NW as I am.