Defiance Vs Nemesis, RogueXXX, Ohfensive, Pinktaco, Aventador

Options
13»

Comments

• Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Says a person who managed to get himself kicked out of Nemesis. I suppose you learned your lesson and arent as rude to same faction members anymore since they took you back, the attitude is directed to rest of server now. b:laugh

And before a smartass reply where you try to insult my intelligence, I can say myself that I am such a stupid noob, now you don't need to repeat it in another post. b:victory

But hey, go for it since thats all you seem to be capable of repeating to people, let us subhumans bow before your mighty way.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/044/183/128673339003526456.jpg

Being kicked and leaving are two very different things, my being kicked in the past does not invalidate what I have to say. Especially considering that given my past I've managed to not only make amends for what I did, but managed to become an officer of the very faction I was kicked from.

My "attitude" isn't directed towards the rest of the server, it's directed towards anyone who behaves like an ***, it just so happens that most Defiance members enjoy making ***** of themselves. Much like you're doing now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    BDoomed - Archosaur Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Being kicked and leaving are two very different things, my being kicked in the past does not invalidate what I have to say. Especially considering that given my past I've managed to not only make amends for what I did, but managed to become an officer of the very faction I was kicked from.

My "attitude" isn't directed towards the rest of the server, it's directed towards anyone who behaves like an ***, it just so happens that most Defiance members enjoy making ***** of themselves. Much like you're doing now.

Living example of a true officer!! Proud of you :) reminds me of GodOfCata :)
  • CANUS_MAJOR - Archosaur
    CANUS_MAJOR - Archosaur Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Im just gonna leave this here to ease the tension...

http://giphy.com/gifs/dance-carlton-XHsnuaGQsSuPu
    The loudest person in the room, usually has the least to say... b:chuckle
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Im just gonna leave this here to ease the tension...

http://giphy.com/gifs/dance-carlton-XHsnuaGQsSuPu

I say hey! What's goin' on!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Rixoth - Archosaur
    Rixoth - Archosaur Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Why are you people even bothering with eachother? I just don't get it.
    None of you look good with your soso snappy posts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Living example of a true officer!! Proud of you :) reminds me of GodOfCata :)

Says the guy who has made RQing officer position his namesake on this server, "pulling the BDoomed". I dont really see the point of discussing whose the worst officer though as clearly every single officer means something to their faction to have such position. Well I ought to be the most useless, Im just darn cute and cuddly, real snugglebear always bromancing his way to the top!
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • katharinekat
    katharinekat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Why are you people even bothering with eachother? I just don't get it.
    None of you look good with your soso snappy posts.

Why do you even bother to read this thread? You are clearly not interested. b:chuckle

Why do you provide us entertainment if you realize we are enjoying this? I dont mind though, keep up the good work. b:thanks

http://img.izismile.com/img/img6/20131003/640/memes_that_are_both_funny_and_insulting_at_the_same_time_640_16.jpg
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Why do you even bother to read this thread? You are clearly not interested. b:chuckle

Why do you provide us entertainment if you realize we are enjoying this? I dont mind though, keep up the good work. b:thanks

http://img.izismile.com/img/img6/20131003/640/memes_that_are_both_funny_and_insulting_at_the_same_time_640_16.jpg

At least BDoomed's name change for me made a little sense, you know.. since it was a play on the pronunciation of my name. Your wasn't even remotely witty b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • katharinekat
    katharinekat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    At least BDoomed's name change for me made a little sense, you know.. since it was a play on the pronunciation of my name. Your wasn't even remotely witty b:sad

Oh yeah, maybe you are too new on this server to know that I'm not trying to make fun of your name. Here's the thread for reference and laughter:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1680661&highlight=paynemaxxam

Like-minded people endup together I suppose. b:shocked
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Drama!

Drama EVERYWHERE!

*sells popcorn and tickets to the show*
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Oh yeah, maybe you are too new on this server to know that I'm not trying to make fun of your name. Here's the thread for reference and laughter:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1680661&highlight=paynemaxxam

Like-minded people endup together I suppose. b:shocked

No, I'm aware of payne's short run as GodOfCatas. Your insult still makes no sense though, as I'v never presented myself in such a manner. Silly Kath, I think Defiance's stupidity is starting to rub off on you. Slowly, but surely, you're mutating into a blob of pure stupid. Such a sad fate, we will mourn for you. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    so yall can enjoy KRS Media Works productions just as much as i doLINK CLICK IT!!!
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • Rixoth - Archosaur
    Rixoth - Archosaur Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options

Yeah I don't know why people would go on forums and read latest posts in threads. *sarcasm sign for dummies*
    But since you asked, I'll answer!
    Because watching kids argue over stuff that won't have any effect in your lives is quite amusing.

Also the fact that you're obviously too upset at... whoever, that you cling onto my post that was directed to all of you in general, not just at you. But you still feel the need to get witty with me about it.

2gud.

AAAAANYWAYS. Grown ups got responsibilities to attend to in the morning, so goodnight. ^-^

EDITEDIT. Also, everyone knows by now, that thread payne made ages ago wasn't legit. Defiance officer chat screenshots made it very clear that it was planned in officer chat and payne was asked to do it :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _CurseD - Archosaur
    _CurseD - Archosaur Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Drama!

Drama EVERYWHERE!

*sells popcorn and tickets to the show*

close the thread pls :D

was only to show link to video b:shocked
  • opkossy