R9(rr) Cleric or Mystic

Options
lov3ly
lov3ly Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2014 in General Discussion
I have a cleric (kinda new on the lvl 80's non rb) and a mystic 103 (second rb and very updated with quests and skills). I want to get for one char R9rr (i will definitive not get for both), however i cant decide between the two.

I like the cleric very very much, but feel like mystic is more helpful all around. For example: I have a bf which plays sin and like the fast mystic-heals in nw and of course the res buff. beside NW i dont pvp. (i know r9 is more for pvp, but pls let this be not the discussion in this topic) My mystic is also very usefull for helping factionmates, since she solo's almost everything. She have G16 wand, sleeves, boots, helm, cloud robe (which i all can share with cleric, she is on same account) and r8r chest and leg. She even have allready the r9 ring, why i feel sry if i wouldnt go on with her. With the mystic i do like to be independent and can do everything on my own, idk how "strong"a cleric will be later on (like if she would have similar gear/status like my mystic) compare to this?

Maybe some people think i am stupid not to go on with mystic.. but its just: i like the cleric very much (even she isn't that far at all) and i am kinda tired from the mystic, beasts/plants etc xD And i wouldnt care to collect everything again (quests, skills etc) for the cleric, but i am just affraid to be dissapointed perhaps later on, if i start to spend all efford and my ingame money into the cleric, which i had could also spend to the mystic to make her stronger (i am no cashshoper, so i need play and save all time by time) Therefore i also rather like to concentrate actually to one char. So if i take the cleric, i would only use the mystic in future to help my cleric grow (do dailys and accountsstash rewards to cleric). If i stay with mystic, i feel like dont waste anything anymore on the cleric, but put all efford and money into the mystic instead.

I know in the end it will be my own chooice, but i would be very thankfull for any response. I hope i gave enough information about my situation to make an opinion. And sry for my bad english b:cute
Post edited by lov3ly on

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Ask yourself the following.

Which did you enjoy more before you got burned out from constantly being asked to be on your Mystic?

Because whichever you get R9 on, people are going to bug you for you to use it a ton and if you don't already enjoy it a great deal you'll eventually get burned out. Even if you do enjoy it you'll still likely want to play the other class every now and again.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Both are strong classes. I would suggest playing your cleric a bit more first, say level her 100 and rb her, maybe rb her again before deciding which to r9. Given enough refines any class can solo pretty much anything PvE related in this game. Just be damn sure you R9 the class you do enjoy playing if you only intend to r9 one.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • lov3ly
    edited November 2014
    Options
    thank you very much for all responses so far, i really appreciate your opinions and suggestions! :)
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Mystics if u want to have fun, cleric if you're a min/maxer who wants to feel needed.

If you can get all the 100 skills, cleric is better than mystic in terms of support. Mystics have higher offensive power and are one of the fastest exp farmers in the game, as well as being a great 1v1 class. But if your goal is to play support, clerics are far superior in that role.

IMHO cleric is really boring, a lot of their gameplay is comprised of spamming IH and BB.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Boomz - Harshlands
    Boomz - Harshlands Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    at the very end of end game (aka full +12 with diety/josd, full nw cast, and at least a 4+ a card set or 2+ s card set with full 4-5+ total correct slot s cards) mystic is the strongest class overall in pvp and pve. Although cleric is essential for squads because of their buffs, despite false rumors a mystic's potential healing output far exceeds that of a cleric in single target heals and slightly exceeds that of aoe heals (but longer cooldowns and less aoe skills). The mystic themself is also, if play correctly, almost unkillable in 1v1 or even 2v1 scenario. At maxxed everything (like nuema portal set) I've never heard of a mystic dying.... like ever...
    ░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ cause i can't make art, so i made
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤this awesome tank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 1 shot king. LV 150 FSP bosses hit for 3m. Top Player hit record: 652,656.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    at the very end of end game (aka full +12 with diety/josd, full nw cast, and at least a 4+ a card set or 2+ s card set with full 4-5+ total correct slot s cards) mystic is the strongest class overall in pvp and pve. Although cleric is essential for squads because of their buffs, despite false rumors a mystic's potential healing output far exceeds that of a cleric in single target heals and slightly exceeds that of aoe heals (but longer cooldowns and less aoe skills). The mystic themself is also, if play correctly, almost unkillable in 1v1 or even 2v1 scenario. At maxxed everything (like nuema portal set) I've never heard of a mystic dying.... like ever...

The same can also be said of clerics, if they play defensively (which they should be if they are playing properly). Mystics have higher healing output but that doesn't really matter if most ppl die instantly due to focus fire - which is why cleric rez is so valued in TW. Cleric healing is "sufficient" for 99% of the content in PWI.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • lov3ly
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Mystics if u want to have fun, cleric if you're a min/maxer who wants to feel needed.

If you can get all the 100 skills, cleric is better than mystic in terms of support. Mystics have higher offensive power and are one of the fastest exp farmers in the game, as well as being a great 1v1 class. But if your goal is to play support, clerics are far superior in that role.

IMHO cleric is really boring, a lot of their gameplay is comprised of spamming IH and BB.

Actually i love to help. I am in a small faction which helps even newcomers from lv 1 on as well as alts. Idk if its because i want to feel "needed"but yes i feel good when people are happy to get the job done and i like beeing a team, get together stronger. Just doing dailys on and on went to keep borring for me b:chuckle Btw my Mystic have allready all possible skills beside the primal devil. For cleric i got collected many books too (even morai/crono onces, since i could farm and accountstash it with the mystic) I am really happy about all your opinions. I also will play my cleric a bit more like HideYoHubby suggested, before i make a end chooice.

It would be great to hear from higher cleric's (maybe even second rebirth if possible) how they are in solo things? like for example in dungeons 59/69/79? Is it possible to solo easy/fast for nuema? How you find doing primal dailys solo?

Thanks again for all responses b:thanks
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    G16 is sufficient for anything PVE related in PWI, therefore making the choice to go R9 on a toon, in my opinion should be catered towards which you will be doing PVP aspects on.

Considering you said the only PVP you do is NW, I would suggest getting the cleric up to 100 and reawakened once or twice, they can both share one set of lunar G16 gear for now, then try the cleric out in NW and see how you feel, in UVD their gameplay does change considerably, much more fun and dynamic to play, and they hit like a truck, pretty sure UVD clerics have the highest damage output of all the magic classes, if I'm wrong on this someone correct me.

If you were wondering about culti's, Sage clerics have overall better survivability which is important in UVD mode as you can't easily heal, but have a plethora of defensive and damage reduction options that can be cycled through. Demon has the similar options but the increased pdef buff (like demon bell) demons can only get from a heal which is inaccessible whilst in UVD mode whereas the sage version comes from a buff which has a shorter cast, can be always active, and accessible in UVD mode.

Good luck with the decision.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    G16 is sufficient for anything PVE related in PWI.

Almost anything depending on what you like to do and if you want to solo or always play with team. I agree that this is sufficient for 99% of the stuff but a cleric/mystic G16+10 will, for example, not solo SoT weekly, nor doing 6 PV runs in 15 minutes (I guess), while a R9.3 mystic can.
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Almost anything depending on what you like to do and if you want to solo or always play with team. I agree that this is sufficient for 99% of the stuff but a cleric/mystic G16+10 will, for example, not solo SoT weekly, nor doing 6 PV runs in 15 minutes (I guess), while a R9.3 mystic can.

Agreed, of course. The purify proc and superior defence and offence offered by r9rr allows for much more efficient PVE and solo capabilities.

I probably should have clarified my answer was tailored to the OP as they mentioned they liked helping the faction and doing runs together so I assumed they wouldn't be solo'ing much if anything on the non R9 toon. More likely to use that toon as an opener or a helper in faction PV runs. For faction runs of a 10-man SoT for example a G16 geared toon would be sufficient.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited November 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Ask yourself the following.

Which did you enjoy more before you got burned out from constantly being asked to be on your Mystic?

Because whichever you get R9 on, people are going to bug you for you to use it a ton and if you don't already enjoy it a great deal you'll eventually get burned out. Even if you do enjoy it you'll still likely want to play the other class every now and again.
    ^^This.

Personally, the Mystic is going to be a lot more versatile, and with most of the higher-level squads, you can almost run them completely without a cleric lately. (I spend a LOT more time as a "metal mage" these days :) )

I chose to R9rr my Cleric, but that's mainly because playing a cleric in TW is hella fun, and no matter how much I try to move to one of my other toons as a main, I always come back to my cleric. b:chuckle

In your specific situation, I'd say go with what you like the most, but based on the levels, that's your Mystic. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lov3ly
    edited November 2014
    Options
    ...so I assumed they wouldn't be solo'ing much if anything on the non R9 toon. More likely to use that toon as an opener or a helper in faction PV runs. For faction runs of a 10-man SoT for example a G16 geared toon would be sufficient.

Actually for my own needs i solo indeed very much on my mystic. Or join random squads, since the fac is just a small one yet. BH's i mostly just duo with my bf, which plays sin (For the rest he is more solo player too). I am still very curious about how cleric's are after beeing rebirth? Especially like for example solo fast dungeons 59/69/79, like i can on my mystic for nuema or to help people? How you high cleric's find doing primal dailys solo? I know in the end i should try it all just by myself, but really thanks again for all responses, it helps me to think about different conditions. b:thanksb
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited November 2014
    Options
    lov3ly wrote: »
    Actually for my own needs i solo indeed very much on my mystic. Or join random squads, since the fac is just a small one yet. BH's i mostly just duo with my bf, which plays sin (For the rest he is more solo player too). I am still very curious about how cleric's are after beeing rebirth? Especially like for example solo fast dungeons 59/69/79, like i can on my mystic for nuema or to help people? How you high cleric's find doing primal dailys solo? I know in the end i should try it all just by myself, but really thanks again for all responses, it helps me to think about different conditions. b:thanksb

I was soloing 59 and 79 before I rebirthed. After RB1, I can do 69 as well. Primal dailies are a breeze. It's not just gear either, I was doing all that in R8 with +4 refines. It's just easier to do in the R9rr.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    If you're talking about R9.3 and rebirth you can do 69/79 regardless of the class. As said above you don't even need that to succeed anyway.
    If you want an example I (mystic R9.3+12) did a contest (race) with an R9.3 +5 cleric, while farming nuemas on Stygean. While I was doing 12 runs she did 8 in the same time. That's not a huge difference when you compare the gears difference. Actually the longest is to just run through the instance b:chuckle
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    lov3ly wrote: »

Ok. For clerics, I've been soloing 59 myself since before I was rebirth in TT90 +3/+4 gear, with a green TT99 Mirage magic sword.

BH69, I can solo entirely since I've rebirthed, and I can probably do 79 also.

Note, that am not a R9 cleric. My gear is G16 with most refines ranging from +5 to +7. I am a second rebirthed 101/101/101 cleric.

I enjoy helping people, and I like assuming a a tank role. (Ironic that I'm a cleric. Lol.)

I do not need help doing any of the primal quests, and like you I also have a solo playstyle. I am the leader of a small faction with 3 people in it, myself included. The other 2 are my real life best friends.)

For Primal quests, as with any quest, I will say that gear will help you do it with more ease, but even without higher gear, strategy plays a key role then...

I'll go in order for what you can do with and without gear...

Stronghold Assault:

With: Dig cinders... Fly up, IH yourself, land, get quest, (Absolute Domain if you need to). Tempest....they die.

Without... Dig Cinders...Fly up, IH yourself, Absolute Domain as you land...get quest...if its popping up slow, use wings of protection and guardian's light to save yourself, oh, and plume shell of course. Fly back up and out of range until mobs reset.... Land safely outside,and either earthflame pull with a zeal genie, or attack them one at a time...though the earhtflame pull is safer.

Search for Energy:

With: get quest....run and pull like a barb with Holy Path...Wings of Protection if you need to, and a few IH stacks...Tempest. Get vitality...

Without: Kill one by one, or do a smaller pull if you can handle it, and spam AOE's.

Bamboo Village: Get the Pact:

With or Without Gear: Kill one by one, turn in quest, go to raccoon village, dig pact, fly back and turn in.

(With gear, you can run and do a pull, but since mobs are scattered and not plentiful like the "Search for Energy" mobs, its almost not worth it.)

Raccoon Village: Free the Raccoons:

With: Stack IH on yourself....Run in, Holy Path, Wings of Protection if you need to, Stack IH again, Tempest...Collect. ( I can pull both spots myself in truth, and if I don't lag.)

Without: Go to one of the end cages with only 2 guards. (No chance of other guards intercepting), and attack them one by one. If you're having trouble with a few guards respawning and interrupting you, then remember we have control skills... Sleep them, Seal them, or SOG them, and you will get done.

Liu's Plea:

With: Stack IH, run in, Holy Path, pull like a barb, use Wings of Protection, run TO THE VITALITY and target it. My tactic is different from others. The vitality cannot die. I can kill in one shot if I crit. So as your pull is coming, restack IH, and when the maternity nectar shows as visible, Razor Feathers, followed Immediately by Siren's Kiss. (If you're lagging, you can time Siren's Kiss followed by Earthquake, or Razor Feathers followed by Earthquake.) If you didn't get all of the nectar, while STILL keeping the vitality targeted spam IH on yourself. If done quickly enough, the mobs will get heal aggro on it as soon as they respawn, and run to you, allowing you a chance to get them without doing a pull. Be wary that Ren Doa also will run to you if he's close enough, and he will one shot you, so always keep his range in mind.

Without... I would suggest doing the vitality targeting trick, here too. I would say pull whatever you can handle. If you have to do it one by one, be quick about targetting AOE's. You don't have to kill the disciples of Ren Doa outright to get them to drop the nectar, so keep that in mind.

I would say that this is probably the hardest to do without gear, but I still see it as doable.

Warsong Soldier:

With or without gear, it does not matter. It's a collect quest. If you have a mount, this will make the job easier. Pick up quest, collect 8, turn in. (Note that if you left the area, you'll have to retrieve the pills that he gives you again in order to dig the bodies.)

Something in the snow:

With or without:

Land by the snow piles with no mobs...Dig 5. If a mob does aggro, Kill it. Turn it in to the Celestial giant, or whatever it is. Go to the mobs you need. Use the rope to get them...and gradually lure them closer. Cast an IH here and there due to the mobs that will likely attack you, or kill them. Up to you. Or sleep them/seal them. Keep luring the quest mob closer with the rope, watch it die, turn in quest.

Note: Cleric's with Morai skill and primal skill have their Dps go up dramatically with cyclone, so that's a huge game changer as a cleric gets another playstyle, and method of fighting. So a second rebirthed cleric can really put the damage out a lot more and better than people may think.

Additional Note: You mentioned which one to R9rr, as others have stated, level your cleric up first to get them on equal grounds, then R9rr the one that you feel is your main and that you like the most after properly experimenting with them both. Like you, the only time I ever really PvP is in NW, so the other question is "Is it worth it to R9rr if you're mainly pve?" It will definitely open some things up for you, but I will say that if you plan to join PvP, and become competitive, there is a difference between R9rr +4 , R9rr+7, R9rr +10, and R9rr +12. Not to mention a sharding difference between a Full JOSD/Diety, and a Incomparible, Immac, Exclusive, Perfect sharded. Also there is a difference between a double leveled set of S Nuema Cards, a random set of S cards, a random set of A cards, and a hodgepole collection of cards. Same for Tomes, and ornaments/capes. I'm not mentioning this to deter you from your goal. I'm only stating this for you to consider if one of your reasons for R9rr'ing is to do well in PvP. More investment, time, and work will be needed if your goals for R9rr'ing are PvP if that's one of the primary reasons.

Whichever you decide, I wish you the best in it, and I hope that this little post will be able to help you, even if it is just by a little. Best of fortune to you. b:victory
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • feymir
    feymir Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    It seems like you're very concerned about being able to solo and help people? Both classes can do it.
    I don't have a r999 mystic but I do have a r999 cleric. Everything is one-shot pretty much in primal. With top gear you can tank pretty much everything. With some nice genie skills you can tank even more (like tanking toad in FSP with timing expel+purify combo).

Echoing what others are saying, I would suggest picking the one you like playing most and feel like you will end up playing the most.
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I will leave it at this:
    - A cleric will be asked in party and be useful, even if the gear isn't top notch. On Morai I see plenty of "lf Cleric for FSP/EU/AEU" calls... I'm a G16 LA cleric myself (+7 G16 Glaive, +5 LA with mostly incomparable hp shards) on that server, and can handle just about any instance - heck, I've even ended up holding aggro on Incarcerate when the rest of the squad got wiped due to not handling adds at one time.
    - A mystic is -very- powerful at endgame and can solo things easily, but is gear dependent. With the Lucky Break skill however, they can choose when to hit extremely hard... Adding R9 to that makes you a serious sniper.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • Terrytini - Raging Tide
    Terrytini - Raging Tide Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    If you have to ask, it feels like you're already mentally leaning towards the cleric and/or dislike being -forced- to play a class. Mystics are very powerful and versatile at end-game. However, r9rring a cleric wont hurt you quite as much as you think. The importance is how comfortable you are with either class. Play and level your cleric a bit more to get a better feel for which you would enjoy more. Though it already seems you decidedly enjoy the cleric much more
    My main toon is a mystic, but when I started leveling a bm I thought it was way more fun. However, the hype dies down after a while.

tl;dr sit on it a while longer and see which class fits your personal goals and playstyle best. Do what YOU want, not what others expect of you.
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Since I don't have a mystic, I'd vote for cleric. Imo the only thing lacking from a cleric is AoE skill/AoE dps, other than that cleric is very versatile, you buff, you heal, you dd, you tank and purify, especially with r9.3, it'll be more fun.

If I have a r9.3 cleric, I'd shard it with full deity for compensating the lack of AoE skills, so for each and every aoe skill casted would deal more damage, r9.3 cleric or any class can tank almost anything pve without sharding it anyway.

99.9% of pve contents can be done quite easily by any class without r9 though, r9.3 is just overkill for pve, with deity stones it'll be more overkill, which is awesome. b:chuckle
  • Mattiks - Dreamweaver
    Mattiks - Dreamweaver Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Feedback for your initial question:

I think making any character Rank 9 is a very big step, and I'm really glad you decided to come to the forum to gather input before making that decision. I'm also glad other players have put so much effort into trying to help you decide. Here's my contribution.

As far as PvE is concerned, I really don't think Rank 9 is necessary for a cleric or any other class. As for PvP, I've noticed that only extremely top tier clerics with close to absolute endgame are a threat to me as an endgame seeker.

For mystics, I would say they are more useful for farming, and while you don't need Rank 9 for PvE, mystics are obviously able to solo more things and you'll get more out of your gear. In PvP, the Rank 9 benefits a mystic more as well. From a practical standpoint, mystic seems like the better option all around.

More important advice:

But, if I were you, I would wait to get Rank 9. Why? Well, soon we're going to have two brand new classes, which hasn't happened in quite some time. I would seriously advise you to wait to make your decision until after you've had a chance to play them, because they could turn out to be very fun and maybe even game-changing.

Making a character Rank 9 is a serious investment, and I'm already impressed by the steps you've taken to help you make a decision regarding that investment. But if you're patient, we could possibly have these new classes in a month. If it were me in this postion, I would be upset with myself after making a character Rank 9 to only discover a month later that there was a better decision to be made if I had just waited, and that the investment could have been saved for a class I have more fun playing.

Haha, this feels like my first forum post in f o r e v e r and I feel like I've written a novel.
    I hope you found this information useful. Good luck, OP. :)
  • Adorable__ - Raging Tide
    Adorable__ - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options

I think any end game gear should survive vs 1, 2 .
  • FateBlade - Lost City
    FateBlade - Lost City Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I know that r9rr cleric is freakin OP, but my true evil dream to make r9rr mystic, that class has alot of tricks and combos.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lov3ly
    edited November 2014
    Options
    wow, i am so happy about all this helpfull answers (i honestly didnt expect this good :P), which made me really help to find a way to go on! :D So a big thanks to everyone for your efford to let me know your own opinion, which could make me think about different things!

For people who would like to know; i will use indeed some of the advises. I will save further my R9 mats, but try have patient and wait before use. I will concentrate a while now on my cleric and try her more out. As soon i can wear some of the mystics lv100 parts i will also find out how much fun nw makes me on her and rebirth on the cleric as well. Then i will decide with wich char i will go on and use the r9 mats on :) I didnt want first this way, because i feeled bad to use again time and money on a "maybe wasted char" but you people did turn me back to the importants thing in play a game/pwi: having fun :D and even a mystic is indeed a great versatile char: the cleric makes me much more fun atm, while i use the mystic atm just to help people out ^.^ So.. time will let me see later on, if the first new excited things with a cleric for me still hold on or if i did good on waiting :)

You are great people and i hope you all have much fun too @}->--
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Cleric probably has highest DPS in the game right now.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Shabur - Dreamweaver
    Shabur - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Am 105/105/102 r9rr sage cleric full +11/12 all JoSD the works as for dd an tanky i can solo harpy wraith without even ticken my charm. Like DarkSkiesxx said in UVD and sparked i have 87-98k magic attack and 130 attack lvl 105 def lvls. unless your name is Kalo and am not fully buffed your not killing me
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Am 105/105/102 r9rr sage cleric full +11/12 all JoSD the works as for dd an tanky i can solo harpy wraith without even ticken my charm. Like DarkSkiesxx said in UVD and sparked i have 87-98k magic attack and 130 attack lvl 105 def lvls. unless your name is Kalo and am not fully buffed your not killing me

b:shocked

Dam that horizon is so much further away than I ever imagined .........