Blade Tornado upgrade

jehu50
jehu50 Posts: 54 Arc User
edited November 2014 in Blademaster
I apologise in advance for this question I have asked in faction and no-one has a solution.

I am l 102 Celestial sage bm with Sword Cyclone and bought a Blade Tornado book to upgrade but cannot find outhow to do that!

Tried Arch BM trainer and the one in Heaven but nothing.

An Idiot guide would be appreciated what am I doing wrong?

PS I do have $ in my bag when I try.
Post edited by jehu50 on

Comments

• Rawynn - Archosaur
    Rawynn - Archosaur Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    well, it will either be the general trainer(s) or the sage trainer, should be book + coin + spirit.

you said you have sword cyclone learned, might want to make sure you also have a sufficient amount of spirit for the new skill as well. provided you have all three (book,spirit, and coin) it should be a matter of finding the right trainer.
    [SIGPIC]SIGPIC]
  • Rawynn - Archosaur
    Rawynn - Archosaur Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1503381 ;has info as to how much coin/spirit is needed
    [SIGPIC]SIGPIC]
  • jehu50
    jehu50 Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    well, it will either be the general trainer(s) or the sage trainer, should be book + coin + spirit.

you said you have sword cyclone learned, might want to make sure you also have a sufficient amount of spirit for the new skill as well. provided you have all three (book,spirit, and coin) it should be a matter of finding the right trainer.

TYTY its the Arch trainer my mistake was thinking I did not need to pay again doh help so much appreciated .