World Map crash/Unable to log on Sanctuary Server

Neolithica - Sanctuary
Neolithica - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
edited November 2014 in General Discussion
The title says it all. Everyone in the world map was dc'ed and can not log back into the game. If you are in morai or primordial maps, I think you can still log in.
Post edited by Neolithica - Sanctuary on

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited November 2014
    Yeah, my shops DC'ed and now I can't get past the character screen.

Edit: have a friend logged in on the Reflection map.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sanslove3
    sanslove3 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    same problem, i try to log in,
    i get right to my characterscreen,
    select the char i want to play with
    enter
    get a message 'can not log in'
  • Darkette - Sanctuary
    Darkette - Sanctuary Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Same stuff, game crashes b:victory
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • Neolithica - Sanctuary
    Neolithica - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Guess this won't be fixed for another 4-5 hrs when their office opens b:surrender
  • meranya
    meranya Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    This is a horrible thing to happen to us game addicts. b:surrender

(Inserts endless QQ here)
    "There are two things you cannot always reason with in this world - your own mind and the minds of other people. But you can try."
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Oh dear, this brings back memories when Sanctuary's world map crashed that time in April. All that trolling on the forums and WC haha..

Oh well, there's nothing we can do about it since the PWE staff aren't in their offices now.

[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Toriell - Sanctuary
    Toriell - Sanctuary Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Except for the fact that this time the chat is almost blank. It seems we get used to this.
  • crimmora
    crimmora Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Problem is we shouldn't have to get "use" to it in the first place. i understand servers crash but when you have the ammount of people pumping money into pwe games like they do there shouldn't be an issue with crashing servers, every week. RT has been down for a week and a half at wont point. this just speaks magnitudes on pwe's lack of customer service
  • PVM_only - Sanctuary
    PVM_only - Sanctuary Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    compensation?
  • Panzzy - Sanctuary
    Panzzy - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Sucks for whoever was doing something productive. b:laugh
  • Xiang_Xin - Sanctuary
    Xiang_Xin - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    b:surrender Same problem , so this isssue is only at Santuary server atm?
    In my case I only can logg my toon inside Morai
    I hope this issue can be fixed soon
  • Sudqi - Sanctuary
    Sudqi - Sanctuary Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    b:laugh this mean time to lvl up my bm in EU server
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*signature made by Xiaimine b:victory
  • reikotsu
    reikotsu Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Just tried to log in.. the same happened b:shocked

Couldn't get past the character log-in. What in the world is happening? is there any information about it and when we can get back in? How long has this been going on now? - live in Denmark, it's 3:30pm.
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    compensation?

3x12* Orbs maybe b:victory?
  • Fielyla - Sanctuary
    Fielyla - Sanctuary Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    ya stuck in RoR
  • BryanTank - Sanctuary
    BryanTank - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    i dont no what there doing but when you send tickets about lagg spike about server etc they blame the peopl at home and now even a map crash i wish they would do something so that we at least could play proppely
    edited November 2014
    reikotsu wrote: »
    Just tried to log in.. the same happened b:shocked

Couldn't get past the character log-in. What in the world is happening? is there any information about it and when we can get back in? How long has this been going on now? - live in Denmark, it's 3:30pm.

It's currently 7:39 am in PWE-Land and they should be arriving at work in about an hour. I don't have any contacts that I could call any longer to get this looked into sooner, and the mods appear to be asleep currently as well. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • reikotsu
    edited November 2014
    It's currently 7:39 am in PWE-Land and they should be arriving at work in about an hour. I don't have any contacts that I could call any longer to get this looked into sooner, and the mods appear to be asleep currently as well. b:surrender

o.o Well, that's incredibly irresponsible of them. There's always someone logged onto Pwi- and players are from all over the world. I hope it's back up soon. b:sad I'll be keeping an eye on this site for more information until then.
  • RedRosesX - Sanctuary
    RedRosesX - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    pwi for you hope they fix this map and the lagging its getting too be bad at times cant do nothing. keep dcing and high 30k ping this is going take while for them fix it.
    edited November 2014
    pwi for you hope they fix this map and the lagging its getting too be bad at times cant do nothing. keep dcing and high 30k ping this is going take while for them fix it.

Lag and high ping is usually something other than the server or PWE's ISP. See my sticky in the Tech Support forum and start a thread there with information I can help you with.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dardedze
    dardedze Posts: 8
    edited November 2014
    Archo server got no problems at the moment b:victory Ihope they fix it for you fast
  • Darkghost - Sanctuary
    Darkghost - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    If this game is available to play 24/7 then have people to make sure its availabe and
    running properly. Another MAP crash really. Wonder how many other games they
    have running that continually crash. With down time more time to look for a DIFFERENT game.
    edited November 2014
    If this game is available to play 24/7 then have people to make sure its availabe and
    running properly. Another MAP crash really. Wonder how many other games they
    have running that continually crash. With down time more time to look for a DIFFERENT game.

I agree completely. Supposedly they have support staff working 24/ now, but that's still just a room of college interns taking tickets on all of the supported titles. They should be staffed well enough to fix a small issue like this in a manner of minutes, for a company of this size.

Unfortunately, the ToS is basically written so that they can basically shut the servers off anytime and don't owe you anything. It's frustrating as hell.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SeaI - Sanctuary
    SeaI - Sanctuary Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    b:question So does this mean we get 3x exp, spirit, drops
    because our Main Map crashed & odds are pwi's answer
    to this will probably be some kinda lame compensation which no one
    on our server will want, unless its like 5 war avatar A chest or 2x drops

b:puzzled Or are the GM's going to give us **** compensation like normal?
  • domber
    domber Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    You all get Profundity scrolls x2 lol

Thats an awesome compensation <.<
  • Trollguard - Sanctuary
    Trollguard - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    *The map crashes!*

PWI Players: gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme
  • Temptatious - Sanctuary
    Temptatious - Sanctuary Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited November 2014
  • reikotsu
    edited November 2014

umm.. what is that? * doesn't want to try fate, might crash computer * b:surrender
  • burnabybuildings
    burnabybuildings Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    crimmora wrote: »
    Problem is we shouldn't have to get "use" to it in the first place. i understand servers crash but when you have the ammount of people pumping money into pwe games like they do there shouldn't be an issue with crashing servers, every week. RT has been down for a week and a half at wont point. this just speaks magnitudes on pwe's lack of customer service

Totally agree. I know of no other major gaming provider with this many blatant errors in their delivery. Glitchy instances, universal lag issues that affect game play on a regular basis, obvious errors in their updates (remember the time when all the faction logos got randomly scrambled? wth?), and in no experience of mine have I ever seen a server go down without warning or without some explanation immediately following.

I read the financial report of PWE for the past year and past quarter. Cmon, with that kind of income, you can't have your manager on call when an emergency like this happens? Or how about hiring technicians for graveyard shifts? Cuz apparently that kind of staffing is pretty inexpensive.
    http://meandpwi.blogspot.ca

sage cleric 102-102-101 / sage BM 102-102-102 / sage sin 102-102-103 / demon cleric 102-102-102 / demon veno 102-101-100 / demon archer 102 / sage barb 101-100-100 / sage seeker 101